1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakagawa Haruka (Haruka) / AKB 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

hrk chika.JPG
    With correct angle picking and better mood Haruka’s kawaii-ness reaches to the max.
    Haruka's physical charm point is her cute Japanese eyes. I read somewhere that this kind of eyes is typical Japanese/ only found in Japanese. I think so.

About the tweet in Indonesian, she said “I'm right now with Chikarina and my conscious automatically tells me that she'll be gone. I become sad. she’s like my family. Please do not grad

Another photo with Chikachan some days ago
    hrkchika.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

Yesterday Haruka's life literally is like a marathon

On Sunday morning she practiced running for a February marathon event in Jakarta. She ran 20 km with time spent 2 hours 15 minutes. There was mistake in my previous posting that she ran 42K for 2 hours. The correct sentence should be: she ran 2 hours as a practice for the 42 K event.
    The guy is her sport marathon coach.
    hrk lat.JPG

In the afternoon she fled to Surabaya [one and half our flight from Jakarta] to be a guest in a Japanese Matsuri event.
    At a hair & beauty salon in Surabaya. Looks kawaii again
    hrk sby1.jpg

in an interview session at the event
    hrk sby.jpg

When returning to Jakarta the flight delayed for some moments.
    飛行機遅れてる。何時にジャカルタ着くかなー?早くベットで寝たい。笑っ Pesawat nya delay nih hehehe Sampai Jakarta jam berapa yaa?heheheh pengen tidur di kasur nih heheheh

Finally arrived in Jakarta at night. Marath-gon must be so tired. Otsukare _/\_
    Akhirnya sampai Jakarta hahahha go to my HOME kegiatan hari ini mantap skwkwk ジャカルタついたー!!急いで家に向かう!笑っ。一日よく頑張りました

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
  3. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

Haruka yesterday had an interview with NHK World News at Fatahillah Museum (Jakarta History Museum).

hrk nhk world.jpg
    pic sorz: fans twitter

With the NHK crews
    hrk nhk.jpg

After her birthday Meet & Greet on Feb 10, she will head to Makassar, the capital of South Sulawesi province [Sulawesi is a big island next to Borneo]. She'll be a guest in an event named "Nippon Day" (a pun of Dai Nippon? xD) as a part of Indonesia-Japan 60th anniversary. I know Makassar people are very enthusiastic.
    hrk event makassar.jpg

4. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday!
    May your life alway26low

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
  5. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

~ Amen ~

With birthday cake.
    I think the cat is Totoro from a movie anime character
    hrk bd26.jpg

Source pic: Dhimas Ginanjar twitter, a Java Pos journalist, the author of "JKT48 Laptime Lima Tahun Penuh Cerita" (Laptime JKT48 Five Years Full With Stories)

6. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

Whoah, I was right. I guez more than 700 people inside this hall: https://twitter.com/Haruka_NKGW10/status/962672363442642944

HARUKA: “ Makasa I was so glad to see so many people coming! Thank you very much! I will work hard to come Makassar again!!
    *jpn to eng by autoBing

This afternoon haru90n will leave the big Sulawesi island and return to Jakarta

7. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

~Birthday presents from fans and friends.
    Seems in 2018 no anymore fan sending that local doraemon doll with empty stare wide eyed.
    Haruka plays in pocari sweat commercials and a bottle of pocari as present. Why not?
    There's also a handmade traditional umbrella. Beautiful effort.
    [​IMG]

8. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

In recent tweet Haruka expressed her interest to play in Indonesian movies. She used to not confident with her acting skill but now she really wants to try.
    Can't say Indonesian film world is blossoming but there are always some creative films come up lately.

Her latest work has just out. A web series produced by Indonesian telecommunication company, PT. Telkom.

if the video does not show watch the video here

The tall male actor is a Japanese guy from Tokyo. He is an Indonesia enthusiast who stays here since 2005 and mostly works as musician, Hiroaki Kato-san.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
  9. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shintanaomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2

10. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    Didn’t watch fully yesterday’s eps of Rumah Uya but this Haruka's expression represents mine. The topic about spirit possession, using magicks, seeing spirits etc often appear in local tv shows and gain many viewers. After the show, folks compete contributing comments in the show’s facebook or twitter as if expert on those subjects.

11. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

From Recent Tweets [in color]

~She asks herself if she's now an Indonesian or still Japanese. Weeks ago she complained with some Indonesians habit of coming late plus bonus not asking apology of being late and also not to thank. So Haruka is still very Japanese.
    最近思う。私は日本人なのかインドネシア人なのかインドネシア人よりの日本人が正しいのかな???笑っ
    I think recently. Am I a Japanese or a Indonesia person or a Japanese who is more correct than Indonesia??? (Laughing)

~Haruka thinks now she is more spoiled. Perhaps due to more leisure time since she's only in one tv regular program and occasionally in ads.
    I think Haruka feels she needs a new challenge.
    最近さっ。なんか甘えん坊さんになったみたいでみんなに甘えてばかり。笑っそして気づく。私26歳だって。大人ってなんですかー?
    Recently. It seems to have become Mr. Spoiled something, and it graces everyone. Laughing and noticing. I'm 26 years old. What is an adult?

~In midnight she has departed to Japan to join the upcoming event Tokyo Marathon. Haru90n says she would like to run until finish.

12. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

Today Haruka (with Melanie Putria, another Pocari id tvcm star) will participate in the Tokyo Marathon.
    Haruka tells she feels pain in her knee joint since days ago when practicing but she will insist to goes thru the 42K run until fisih. GONbatte ne!
    We pray God grants Haruka & Melanie power, strength and erases the knee pain. ~Amen

13. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

Wowww!! Congratulation to Superharu90n!
    She has just conquered the 42K Tokyo Marathon!
    Despite yesterday she told having pain in her knee joint but willing to finish the run and she lives her words! succeed to the end of finish line.
    The Indonesian words says: "Yaayy finish! I feel great I have run for 42 kilometers! The time is 4 hours 49 minutes. Thanks guys for cheering me up."

She looks beautiful with the smile of victory.
    [​IMG]

Our prayers have been granted. Praise to The Almighty God for giving Haruka strength & power.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
  14. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

Haruka’s great accomplishment of Tokyo Marathon.
    She said she gave the medal to her beloved grannie.
    [​IMG]

In the Tokyo Marathon Haruka (and Melanie P) represented Pocari Indonesia.
    She and Mel then visited Pocari manufacturer, Otsuka Pharmaceutical in Tokushima prefecture, Southern Japan.
    Here with other Otsuka product, the nutritious bean snacks
    [​IMG]
    Ostuka's product of Vit C drink.
    In Japan with J-fashion Haruka looks perfect. Cute & Happy
    [​IMG]

15. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

Sasshi speaks Indonesian? what Sasshi can't?
    After analysing it, that was Chikano Rina typed it for her. Chika is in Tokyo for akb48’s gen 5 show and brought Sasshi & Kitahara Rie cassava chips form Jakarta. Sasshi seems really like it.

Haruka then replies Rie who parroting Sasshi status liking the snacks. Harugon says ‘"okay I wil send it later".
    [​IMG]

There’s a fun rock song from Kinal, S. Hum hometown Bandung with theme that chips snack.
    This isn't the ori band mv. The uploader made only photo slides.

Yeah, from the slides you see the chips are made of roots/tubers of marijuana trees that’s why the taste is good hehehe. No, it is called cassava trees, but the leaves shape is similar with pots plant. Now I'm imagining when Sasshi receives cassava snacks from Haruka while eating them she better makes a clip with this song background. When refrain part comes she jumps and doing headbanging \m/

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
  16. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

Haruka still loves teasing Melody. This time with Melody-Frieska classic comparation.
    It's joking surely, somehow to motivate Frieska.

[​IMG]

Eng transl: "HBD Frieska. You're getting more beautiful and maturer. Please not too mature ‘kay?
    Don’t quarrel with Melody too often. You're prettier than Melody.
    Wishing you more pretty and also success with your college and jkt48 . Keep spirit and healthy. Love you."

Haruka showed her art work made in a paper she brought from Japan.
    I guess it's kind of black paper with picture platform then redrawing it with
    a pointed edge tool then the colors appear.

[​IMG]
    Sorz: haru90n's twitter

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
  17. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    Here in the photo Haruka with Hinanchu (Hinako Uemura, SILENT SIREN band leader) promoting Tokyo Metro for the upcoming Japan National Tourism Organization Event in the vast Shopping area, Kota Kasablanka in Jakarta.
    Haruka’s original tweet English translated by Microsoft:
    "Me and Hinanchu from the SILENT SIREN is present in the press conference the charm of Tokyo tour using Tokyo Metro, we introduce the spot Tokyo Genic Travel and servicing the special Leaflet Tokyo Metro Tokyo Genic Travel can be obtained in Japan Travel Fair in the city's 2018 Kasablanka. Come to the Travel Fair"

Other moment with Hinanchu

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  18. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

Recently there is a guy who dislikes Haruka. He even make three fake accounts to bully her in twitter. There have been some badmouthing tweets he made. A fan said the guy's accounts has been reported and it seems currently being blocked.
    He claimed to be fan of Kinal. Haruka sometimes absences in Rumah Uya show with her other activities and Kinal normally acts as substitution. When Haruka returns the guy then showed his hate via tweet-replying in Haruka status. Ofc Kinal's nothing to do with the guy.
    I checked his account he retweeted religious preacher quote. He forgot that there’s a teaching in Islam:
    ~If you insult somebody, your rewards is diverted to him/her, makes Allah turns honouring the person instead of you~
    I’m no preacher, only quote it.
    I think that somehow makes haru90n looks so pretty here. A photo after doing MC with jkt48 at Japanese tourism related event today.
    [​IMG]

Checking Haruka's latest tweets, I thought everything is calm now but Haruka is mad with her wifi doesn't work :^^;: .There are five tweets already expressing her upset to the provider. Haru90n's still pretty ofc.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
  19. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

“Gurl With a Purl Urring” :)
    [​IMG]
    It was when Haruka went to Otsuka Factory in Tokushima weeks ago she also visited the Otsuka Museum of Art, taking self picture with a theme legendary painting.

[​IMG]
    “Girl With a Pearl Earring” also know as “Girl With Turban” , is a famous classic Dutch painting by Johannes Vermeer.
    There’s a mention of the painting in Ayana Shahab ’s thread where Ayana’s eyes looks like the pearl in the GWaPE painting.

Btw at the pic above haru90n’s looks like wearing Ukraine flag as turban.

20. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

With Chikano Rina, Haruka departed this morning from Jakarta for foreign traveling without telling where will be the destination.
    And couple of hours ago Haruka-Chikano has arrived in Bangkok. She says she will meet a funny girl. Izurina BNK48 most likely.

[​IMG]