1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Accidentally, i clicked the video from YT, she is so badass and savage at the same time:banana:

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Wait...what :blink: the malnourished version of them to be exact. :^^;:

3. sgtbubba

sgtbubba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mukaichi Mion
    Mion doesn't like the look of her own lips so if she had a choice to participate in the lip ranking, she most likely didn't want to.

4. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    I guess I found her cuter than you did :blush:

I would have never thought that. I guess we all have our body complaints though.

5. Maalat

Maalat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    Looks like GEES got taken down again

6. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

New channel is already up

the spreadsheet is now doing a 'Days untill last termination' countdown [hehe]

7. jheadz

jheadz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    link to the channel pls

8. Killer Queen

Killer Queen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Same. I used to binge watch akbingo! and now each episode feels like forever for me. I watched all bingo! shows just to satisfy my hunger but alas, it really is insatiable.

9. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Oh yeah I forgot the Ebi series, that's gold. +1 here.

10. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    AKBINGO put more photos of the new challenges of next tuesday.

The first one is... "Which eyes do you like?"
    DXR8WoiU0AIr6vC.jpg DXR8WoyUMAEQkZz.jpg DXR8ZtcU0AEyI5v.jpg
    Macharin, Miion, Komi and Myao!

And the second one... "Which chest do you like?"
    DXVsKM2V4AAUr02.jpg DXVsKM3VQAEDjmL.jpg DXVsKM5U0AAUqBk.jpg

Second is Ayana but I don't know the others ww

11. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Currently I am watching a lot of Keyakizaka stuff and the Keyakitte kakenai? show feels more like a bingo! show than Keyabingo.

There are so many shows that you never know where to start, so I always appreciate recommendations. Definitely need to start a list with all recommendations soon, though. :D

12. StrayDogFreedom

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    Nemousu has a nice variety and Shukan is an early years treasure trove, Saturday Night Child Machine is goofy but funny. The Tentoumu Chu! shows are great if you like those members. Ariyoshi AKB Kyowakoku is another good one.
    HaKaTa Hyakkaten and HKT48 no Odekake! were really great! HKT48 Shakariki and HKT48 Tonkotsu Maho Shoujo Gakuin were too for that matter.
    NMB Gennin series was a bit touch and go for me (as is Manzai as a whole) but if you like the members you'll probably enjoy it
    The SKE Ebi shows are all good as someone else pointed out. Ebi Sho and Ebi Calcio are particularly good if you like Tani Marika and Matsumura Kaori because they have really fun side shows
    So far STUBINGO has been good
    and of course Nogibingo series is great and Nogizaka Under Construction/Nogizakatte, Doko is real comfy
    I can't get into the Keyakitte Kakenai. I liked the first two seasons of Keyabingo but tbh Sandwhich Man seem kind of lacking.

Lots of shows just don't have many subs for it and finding them, even when they're posted, isn't always easy. I think the AKB shows are the most lacking in subs which is unfortunate. I see a lot of attention from the subbers that are still around seems to go to the 46 side, I guess that's the trend in general. I've considered learning Japanese just to sub some of the missing stuff on the AKB but I'm severely lacking in the language department :^^;:
    It really makes you appreciate the ones that are out there though! and, subbers like GES who are so prolific and generous. Whenever I see a new sub for a show I like it's like a mini christmas~

13. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    you forgot HKT no Goboten. one of my HKT fav show.

and no love for Team 8? :cry:
    Anta Roke Roke, Bun Bun Team 8 and Kansai Kossori/ Kanto Hakusho are fun i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶T̶e̶a̶m̶ ̶8̶ :fear:

14. StrayDogFreedom

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    ah yes of course, I didn't mean to skip Bun Bun Team 8, I have them in their own Team 8 folder so I must have skipped it. Team 8 have good variety too :). The audition episode arcs they have in Nemousu are good stuff.
    and Goboten as well but last time i checked a lot of the links got taken down after vid.me ended but it looks like they've found new homes. One of the neat things about Goboten is it has them interact with regular people in schools.
    Kousegi Dojo is also good but changes dramatically after a certain member's scandal...

15. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    this akbingo have more sponsors than badboys bingo (2016, 2015 and 2014)... i really dont understand why stupid people en 4channel still saying this bingo is dead... i really dont understand... probably is just hate... this is still my favorite show!!! akbingo rules!!!!

16. Killer Queen

Killer Queen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    @Lusyanka
    This is kinda late response to your statement earlier but as for me I consider myself as a fan even if I'm really not into idol songs (indicated in my signature) or you know act like the typical wota. I mean, I watch their shows and read news about them and studied the culture (even the dark side of idol industry) since I really like exploring foreign cultures plus it helps me on my study in society and politics (not my course but I love politics). The first idol I like is Suzuka Nakamoto of that time Karen girls, now she's in Babymetal (though as far as I remember she graduated from its main group which is Sakura Gakuin).

17. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    @juguete but we don't know if that's good or bad. It could be good, but it could also mean each sponsor is willing to put in less money so they need more. Sakamichi shows (including Niigatazaka46) often have only one sponsor and that's Sony and the shows don't seem to lack for money.

18. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Haven't caught up with things lately but is this a real show or are you referencing Niigata Furendo :O

19. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    I'm referring to Niigata Furendo yes. And if hypothetically NGT46 had any other show you can count on Sony sponsoring it.

20. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    To me, Niigata furendo seems to be a 'low budget' production. No studio to build. Just use some shop on location and throw in a adhoc challenge at the girls.

TENY seems to be involved in the production of most of the NGT48 or 47 (however you see it) documentaries and tv shows.