1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Ok man... i understand... peace!! Akbingo is not dead for me!! (like says some idiots of 4channel)

• Like Like x 1
  2. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    Those subs were great PetalidiStelle! very nicely done :D
    you subbed the songs too, nice touch~
    they looked great on my player

3. Killer Queen

Killer Queen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    For me, I like Jpop and Metal. I even defended Suzuka against the typical metal fans that are like "That's making fun of metal skaldjasdl", and I'm really happy when metal stars actually like Babymetal. That's a spit to their face. One thing I find funny on Suzuka, she kinda looks like my ex. I'm not bitter though, we're in good terms.

4. zowryo

zowryo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itojuna
    I hope bingo would have some of the one hour special episode hmm

5. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Episode 500 is gettig closer and closer

6. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Just watched episode 481. Man, that was one of the better new ones, really funny. You guys weren't exaggerating. Can't wait for the next episode tomorrow.
    I haven't watched AKBingo for a while now, so it was good to see them again, especially Chiyori. It was also the first time I saw one of the newer members, Erii Chiba. She totally looks like Yuimetal. :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    Thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoyed the subs.

8. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Good episode... the 481 was better but still good episode... Mogi-san is so hot... and i dont understand why Miyazaki was first place in the "eyes" contest... i like komiyama more...

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
  10. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    Maybe because Japanese people like round eyes?

11. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Yeah sorry my beloved Myao but she'd be last place for me. I guess it's exotic for their standards? Hmm.

For me among those 5 it would easily be Ma Chia-Ling first. That kind of power is a definite turn-on. Then Komi, the geinin, Mion, and Myao. They're all quite nice, though, Myao still ranks higher than even many other 48G members.

12. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I liked Myao's eyes a lot... like 8 years ago. But yeah from those Macharin's easily the best, that's why I'd like to see her doing more of serious stuff.

13. trippy

trippy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuzuha Huge-O
    after the annual valnetines day flirtation segment, i never thought that akbingo could get anymore degrading to women's but after this lets us get stranger rank the girls body parts, i knew i was a fool.
    i expect lets estimates the girls price if they were a hooker by the next year.

though personally i enjoy the latter segment more. at last its a pure comedy.
    on the contrary, knowing a girl is flirting with me in a comedic purpose never sits well with me, and a real, serious flirting too.
    i almost feel sorry for the judges getting all that boner with nowhere to buries it, its a bastard right enough.

14. Windigoking

Windigoking Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakanishichiyori
    There was a former Japanese idol that exposed the dark, behind the scenes of the idol world. There is a seedy under belly. Some girls fall victim to sexual exploitation to try further their careers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

I don't think that body parts was degrading, how is any different than ranking a guys on the size of their abs or muscles? It was actually pretty funny(as you said), especially since no-one wanted to get beat by them guest stars, who were also very funny!
    The Valentine segment only got wierd when the younger members got involved, if they just stuck to the likes of Suda Akari it wouldn't of been so cringe. The one they did last year, at the University was also pretty funny, but got weird again when they brought in the younger members.

'i expect lets estimates the girls price if they were a hooker by the next year.' - :lol:That would actually be hilarious, they should bring in those guest cross-dressers from Nogibingo 8 as competition.

This is an issue that affects the entertainment business world wide, not even just the entertainment business, I could imagine it happens in all areas of work. Sometimes the people are doing it willingly as you have said, other times they are being coerced or outright forced (as seen in the news by a certain someboy who I wont mention). We just have to hope to god that such a thing isn't present within AKB.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Surkledott

Surkledott Kenkyuusei

This is so true.
    #metoo is a thing for a reason.

On more positive note:
    ep 482 softsubs
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/2x1b62rp27t6fos/180306_AKBINGO!_ep482.ass
    Credits GEES

17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Don't you know, It's not degrading when women do it to men. Only when guys do it to women.

Honestly, who the hell cares (Why I did those senbatsus for the boobs and ass, and will do more). Hell, if there were a Male 48Group (Which tbh, I'm surprise there hasn't been one yet tbh). I'd do senbatsus/lists for abs, Muscles, butt for them as well.

Wasn't the guy who was (or still is) in charge of that one Masked Idol Group an known creep?

18. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    How is this a counterpoint, because some women do it to men it justifies it doing it to women? It's degrading either way, the poster bringing it up didn't even bring up men at all. One bad thing happening one way doesn't mean that same thing happening the other way is ok (nor should we just ignore it) going back to the idea of in the law of an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind. I disagree with the idea that it's degrading to the idols as it seems to be an opportunity for the idols to have some body positivity and allow them to be proud of some of their features but you can't deny it might bring up insecurities the other idols that didn't get to participate and women around in general.

19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    "I've been in the 48G for years, so I know there's a dark side, behind the scenes, where a lot of its members fall victim to sexual exploitation to try further their careers. You should join too, Suzu/Rei/Orin!"

20. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    There was one once! (well sort of! :p) : http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/OJS48

• Like Like x 1