TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I said that mostly because there really are some people who believe that (America has alot of them). I mean just look at that one Togan Olympian from both Winter and Summer Olympics.

and yeah you are right about that (might bring up insecurities the other idols that didn't get to participate and women around in general.) That's always the bad part about something like this, You just hope they don't feel bad after something like this (Even though their is one or two idiots that have to go and screw that up).

2. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Ohhh, this topic again :fp:
    Ask the Japanese or those living there, is it considered "normal" in the country. :^^;:
    I wonder if EXILE or any Johnny's idol ever do a same segment and get similar reaction. :confused:

• Like Like x 1
  3. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    I am little bit disappointed because there were no the best smile competition. Did not Mion has proud of her boobs? cause I always thought she will compete for boobs sector. [hehe]

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  4. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

Nattsun:rofl:

The best eyes competition is too obvious who will come out at 5th place.

5. ABF48

ABF48 Member

*paying attention to smallest details*

probs to the editing team, i like how in this ep was unusualy often to zoom out to chou-chan reaction to capture her smile, she didnt talk much so i'm glad i could get a gilmpse of those dimple.. its such a pure bliss.

i hope they continue to do that so i dont rlly need to work that hard with my oshi cam lol

6. Killer Queen

Killer Queen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Lol let's not focus on the dark sides of idol industry and japanese culture. There's literally nothing we can do about that, idol stuff was created to relieve us of our stressful lives, so I don't stress myself on the negatives. All showbiz have negative sides, as well as the culture since not everyone is like yours so let's just shrug it under the carpet.

• Like Like x 1
  7. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    But like just because there's people that believe that it's OK to degrade men down to their looks or body parts doesn't mean that's right, and you can't justify to be able to do the same for women.

In the end I dont think that applies here anyways, it's one thing to judge people for their looks without them knowing but this is the girls asking which of them is the best which has that implied consent compared to western tabloids and their top bods rankings. There's the question if the producers are forcing them into doing this but they seem pretty into it and as a lot of posters have said already it really is a difference of culture. I don't think there's anything that wrong with this segment and I enjoy it a lot, reminds me of an older segment where they had 4 idols and guys had to pick which one of them they liked the most, or when they went to Guam and foreigners had to pick which out of all of 48G they would date. I really like the competitive aspect of these types of games

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I'm not though (Should have mention that also said that in a sarcastic way).

Anyways, Moving on now. As everybody mentioned, it's a difference of culture.

Honestly, It's one of the reason why I love Japan, They aren't PC like how most of the world has become.

9. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    IKR...but yeah, we also can't insist our view to others.

Btw, yayyy for ikemen segment :banana: The emergence of Okabe Ren :omfg:I miss Jonishi Kei in this segment, her scene with Paruru was such an eye candy.
    *I hope next week there will be no another cultural debate about crossdressing :fp:

10. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    I don't really see how any of these episodes are degrading. Crude perhaps or lewd sure but how are they degrading? They're not saying their entire worth as a person is determined by who has the best breasts or legs or that they are less human in some way if they aren't the best at appealing to men. If a group of guys were being judged on who had the best muscles based on female opinion I don't think anyone would consider that degrading despite it being just as sexual in nature. I use the reverse example because I think it shows that are thinking of these things sometimes gets colored more by outside influences than logic.

The idol industry is by basic definition just as much visual as anything else, Idols are just as much models as they are anything else. Would it be degrading if they ranked who has the best legs on a modeling show? No, because having attractive legs is important in the modeling business and competition is healthy and entertaining. Same goes for Idols. Same goes for 48G
    As others have pointed out, we all have our opinions of course so it's whatever

11. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Dude you must be new here.

Its not the first time or the first entertainment variety program to do these physical appearance rankings segments. Did you even watched AKB Shirabe? Where they rank member's belly buttons, hair, lips and yes of course boobs?

12. trippy

trippy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuzuha Huge-O
    its the same though, both men or women (for me atleast) though abs and muscle is abit different than boobs right? me myself, i feel comfortable going to convenience store shirtless, all exposed.
    like i said, the ranking itself is not my issue.
    didnt i said before that i liked the rankings segment more?
    its degrading of how they judge the girls with strangers. cant they get a proper professional judge (if there s any, but seeing japan, theres probably a professional judge of the quality of a drying paint somewhere)
    kinda reminds me of that team 8 guam segment where the girls pick among emself whose proabably goint the most popular girl in guam. we men aint that shallow, girls!
    also at my age, its tiring if some girl trying to flirt with me without the slightest chance of getting that hole :corr:
    i dunno, never went there myself.
    though i wonder that myself, does the weird, kinky, japanese numbers really that vast
    they could give rei a bit of a chance, she have a masculine face but that boobs of her would vapor ane ikemen vibe from her

casual fans since 2009 here, thank you very much. but yeah, im new to stage's

13. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I guess new as in your career being a SJW on the internet idol forum

You should know better.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

14. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

If you are offended and start preaching about morality of this show, then I advice quit watching AKBingo. This show is clearly not for you.

• Like Like x 1
  15. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    I do enjoy it more when the girls pick amongst themselves instead like on Shirabe. I can see them having brought in a some kind of professional judge but I think the point in that segment was kind of like "I can win this many fans with this part". Perhaps. I could be wrong.
    I can understand the tease complaint. But, I used to be a big Kpop fan and compared to kpop this feels a lot more refreshing lol
    I too like the "ikemen" relationship episodes~
    Though i'd prefer it have been a date theme like they did before instead of the delusional film festival type thing which it looks like.

That's another show i'd love to see more subs for. That episode about who was dirtiest made me want to clean my house like twice over

16. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    somehow I can relate to this [hehe]

You mean the one when a group of them going out with danso-ing member? The time when Mogi and Karen killed it.
    I prefer the danso in studio or ikemen highshool though. But it was from ancient time.

Anytime I see Tani Marika I have the urge to clean my room :fp: even though she did nothing wrong on screen.

17. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    ^^ would do anything for a mogi and mion scene again. mogi is probably my favorite danso. has something happened between them they dont seem as close anymore

18. Windigoking

Windigoking Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakanishichiyori
    I wonder if anyone has a link for the scene?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Mion is too busy with senbatsu activities. Riorin worships mogi and has more time for her.
    https://plus.google.com/115776582911608446200/posts/Pn2ajHdUSMb

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

20. Curlymckay

Curlymckay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Maeda Ayaka, Shobu Marin
    Hello! I'm very new to the 48/46 groups but I want to watch AKBingo to get to know them better. I noticed some links on here to download .ass files for the episodes but how do I use .ass files? Thank you!