1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    Aaargh... I hate that Keyakizaka's youtube channel doesn't make stuff available to everyone. Sony! Quit slacking and open up Keyaki's channel like you did to Nogizaka's!

2. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i think this selfie TV is a little refund of all the worries we had since the zenkoku tour period.

looking at her current self, perhaps she just need an happy song that she likes to truly embrace it?

3. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Do you guys know where is techi right now? Cuz i'm curious.:confused: If she doesnt perform on mstation (3/9) is it a sign that she's doing big project in LA or something?

4. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    I don't think they would let the center miss the entire promotion period because of not group-related work. They would have chosen someone else for this single if this was the case. If she's absent for more performances I would bet my money on her still having health issues.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @Hiraishin I hope that she is either at home, lazying around, or out, lazying around anyway.

Keyaki just announced the anniversary concert, right? I haven't watched the SR yet so I may got it wrong, but if they are doing something that big, better for Techi to rest now than pay later. She barely had time to rest and heal after her injury
    If she was in LA for a prolonged time I think someone would have already find out about it.

6. pilika

pilika Kenkyuusei

yes, here's the detail from official website http://www.keyakizaka46.com/s/k46o/news/detail/E00202?ima=0000

7. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Damn the Selfie TV thing is cute af!!

8. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Techi's selfie TV preview got 700k views on youtube in less than 24 hours. Sasuga the power of otter twins :1st:

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I think she looks happy doing GaraWare. Her sneaky smile at 01:34 of the MV looks to me like she's having fun. From her interviews, she makes it sound as if she's happiest when she's wrestling with how to perform a song or design a live. Like deciding herself to burn her sling in the MV. And of course she does look happy there with her fellow otter. Hard to know if she'd like a really "happy" song: we've never heard her sing one.

In rumour news, to go with the Techi and Aki-P in LA rumour, someone posted a pic of Aki-P with a Mexican film and TV director who has won awards for his TV dramas. Not sure if the photo's real or recent, but there it is.

In other vague news, KochiHoshi radio's Twitter says Neru will be the solo personality on 9 March, when there will be a big announcement that people should pay close attention to. The main theory is that Neru will take over from Techi as the regular main personality. That's the same day as M-Station, as someone pointed out.

10. ramadya

ramadya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Twitter:
    ramadayoo
    That photo uploaded on the same day with techi rumored in LA.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BfewWDbHxQr/

He also work for akb new drama project "like".If techi goes to LA for that drama,i hope she only appear as cameo or something.

Edit : Pedro damian first post (15/02) : https://www.instagram.com/p/BfMkem1Hmro/
    (have no idea why he posted it twice lol)

techi rumour on LA (14/02)
    http://b.hatena.ne.jp/entry/s/matome.naver.jp/odai/2151860777855311501

11. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    i really hope Techi is okay.

12. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Techi selfie Tv now have 830k views. Looks like techi's fans are really thirsty of her smiles and her laughs. And i think it's going to hit 1million views tomorrow.

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
  14. jyunshin

jyunshin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    • Like Like x 1
  15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
  16. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    So guys this is just random question, but i really wanna know your opinion about techi's existence and precense in keya and is techi replaceble? I hope techi-non fans would answer this too.

17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Keyakizak46 still in Techi era and i enjoy their music since the debut. I watched every Keyakake episode and it was a lot of fun. getting Techi is like finding a diamond in the rough and the management made a great choice to push a 14 years old as their new center. its going to be hard to replace Techi as a center but i am sure the management will figure out who could be next center whenever the time comes.

color pencil drawing by @chiitan141 (almost done)

[​IMG]

source

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
  18. ramadya

ramadya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Twitter:
    ramadayoo
    Not a fan nor an anti here.for me if keyaki still use edgy and rebel concept and with this current members,yes techi is irreplaceable imo.but i want a little competition in this group for the center to make things more exciting T.T

19. glsone

glsone Member

She pretty much already has been in 90% of idol activities really.
    She's been replaced as a top HS seller by virtue of her not doing it anymore. Goes for variety as well.
    She's been replaced as the groups spokesperson by Sugai.
    She's been replaced as the groups most visible member in outside work by Neru, Berisa, and Berika.

All she really does anymore is perform on stage where she is as close to irreplaceable as anyone can be. But even that lately has been questionable since she was not present for the Shibuya Note performance and it went well. This upcoming Music Station performance will be an important one in answering the question if she really does miss it.

20. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    In other words: Is Techi really that secretive...?