1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ikoma Rina (Ikomachan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Barely any outside jobs (sure she got 2 stage play last year and a drama this year, but she was handpicked by the directors themselves for Moma and Oh My Jump so it's not a management push).

And she barely appears in outside variety shows which can be considered her niche, other than her 2 regular shows (again, considering chikyu seifuku don't take any nogi member to replace her everytime she couldn't come, it could be that it's the show itself that actually wanted her instead of management).
    She didn't appear in any new year shows last year either so fans were surprised when she got to appear in 2 new year shows this time.

And compared to other members she barely has any gravure last year (4 to be exact). She has a regular column in Nikleo Entertainment, but she got that in 2015, long before management kind of 'abandoned' her.

At least general public and showbiz industry themselves like her so hope she can make use of that after she graduates.

And considering fans always take her for granted and don't really appreciate her I really hoped that she would actually take the center position.
    At least it's her own decision.

Sent from my SM-J510GN using Tapatalk

2. norigiri

norigiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
  3. Kiangs12

Kiangs12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    I’m still bitter eventhough i know that she refused to be the center. I expected it but I wished she accepted it. They really sidelined her for the last cpuple pf weeks. She got good reviews in Influencer, hoping she’ll stay there for a long time. But then the next single she was dumped again in 3rd row. She’s not happy anymore and I’m glad she’s graduating. And I know I’m only 1 ikoma fan and it will not even dent their popularity but I will say goodbye to Nogizaka46 when Ikoma graduates. I can’t continue to support the management that abandoned Ikoma and to the extent 2nd gens.

4. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
  5. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    She is well aware that nogi fans arent really like her though.that is why i kinda respected her nowadays. U guys should not be sad. If u love her, u should make her 30hs slot full all the time to at least justify there are many people like her.

6. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    A little bit of translation from the Yahoo News, on Ikoma's answer when being interviewed about it.

"Since I was thinking to definitely graduate, I will not take center position. I do not want this single to be my Graduation Single. Since this is the new single after we managed to won the Japan Record Awards, it's a very important single and I want it to be keep ongoing for a long time. (Literally she said she wanted it to be sung by people for a long time).
    I am grateful that Akimoto-sensei said that he wanted to make a Graduation Single with me as the center, but I personally do not wished for it.
    Middle position in the second row is the position that I like the most. I will do my best with a good composure until the end."

「卒業を具体的に考えていた時から、卒業だからといってセンターはしたくないと思っていました。曲が私の『卒業シングル』になってほしくなかった。レコード大賞をいただいた後の大事なシングルだし、長く歌い継がれてほしいと思ったんです」
    「秋元先生は『生駒センターの卒業シングルを作りたい』と言ってくださいましたが、『ありがたいお話なんですけど、私はそれを望まないです』
    「2列目の真ん中は、一番好きなポジション。冷静に、最後まで自分らしく頑張りたいです」

Source:
    https://news.yahoo.co.jp/pickup/6275056

So In the end, I can only say that I am happy that she is content with it, and that she does make a decision for herself.
    Thank you again Ikoma, to be one that helped to build-up Nogizaka from the beginning. I hope she'll have a wonderful graduation concert and a successful life afterwards.

7. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    An alternative for her would be to go to university and get a regular job since she is still young :)

8. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
  9. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Ikomachan just updated her blog, wonder what surprise?
    未来の乃木坂46に起爆剤を与えられる様な事をしたいと考えていま,
    looking forward ....
    glad to have met her twice in IHS , the 2nd one was after she announced her graduation, she was sweet

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  10. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    By the way, when is her graduation date ?

11. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    No words on that yet. She admitted during press conference last week that the staffs have not told her anything about her graduation, so even she herself doesn't know when is her graduation or last day.
    Maybe you can take the last date for her individual hs event on 3rd May as a hint though.

I just hope they wouldn't delay it like takamina.

Horistardust translated her latest blog post today:
    https://horistardust.tumblr.com/post/171824413402/english-blog-translation-ikoma-rina-20180313

Sent from my SM-J510GN using Tapatalk

12. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
  13. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    nice blog post and translation, ikomachan being ikomachan :)
    Also, being myself as I graduate from the group on my own methods, is also a great thing to do.

14. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I'm really gonna miss her. Perhaps even more than Nanamin.

15. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Why did Ikoma have a lot of haters initially ? Who are those people really ? Are they kids around her age or adults ? Or are they people who are not who they seem to be ?

16. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    I think at the earlier Nogi era, Japanese fans just thought that she is unsuitable to be the group's center.
    I think with the common Japanese stereotype of what an Idol should be, the "hate" is kinda understandable considering at the same time Nogi have a more typical Idol character like Maiyan. She's also kind of Gori-Oshied by management with the AKB48 Kennin and other stuffs early on. Guess she's just hated mostly as a result of management decision.

That being said, who cares bout haters though... :D

17. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    180314 Soredame

if the video does not show watch the video here

18. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Wah... unexpectedly this made me laugh a lot :D

1. The big male Geinin make a lot of jokes about her in a good way. That's great :D
    2. Ikoma's face when eating is always good to be seen
    3. Her face when the "Bust-Up" topic came along is really funny. IIRC Saito Asuka mentioned before in Koujichuu that she gets so fixated when this topic is coming up. The cameraman here also take note of this very well :D
    4. Aside I will save this video for the sake of miming the Gym session which is very fun but also really refreshing for the body

19. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    JUMP Undercover Mission Police (180317)

77 Bank CM Making English Sub

https://www.facebook.com/ggsasuga/videos/1529284220517844/

Oh My JUMP! Episode 11 Trailer

Episode 11 will be the last episode of the drama, and Nishino will also appear for a cameo in the last episode.
    DYXJM9NVoAANl0P.jpg

Oh My JUMP! Episode 10
    http://48videodouga.net/video/6926
    Adachi finally appeared in this episode, too bad she can't wear any cosplay[hehe]

Translation of the Nikkan Sports Interview
    Ikoma oshi towel for 46hour TV
    KVJOR2rz.jpg

20. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Ikoma is the cover girl for Katsushika Walker, which will be released on 30th March (her first magazine cover after more than one year!)
    16681-jO9qssA.jpg

Moma no Kasei Tankeki's cast reunion:
    DY0IbU3UQAIuQ4d.jpg
    Source: https://twitter.com/pouchdomask/status/976445961328209920

Moma no Kasei Tankeki's fanarts:
    DYy2uCPU0AAQQ1R.jpg DY0ay5fUMAIJp-o.jpg DYy_hqFVoAEOS_N.jpg
    Source: https://twitter.com/misa51_love/status/976466164283973632

Ikoma appears a lot on member's blog lately, and they also gave us Ikoma's sleeping face[hehe], by courtesy of the 3rd gens
    From Christie, Yoda, Mukai, Renka and Higuchi's blog:
    img2.jpeg img2 (1).jpeg img2 (3).jpeg img2 (4).jpeg img2 (5).jpeg img2 (2).jpeg

Ikoma also sent out a mobame today, stating that she cut her hair short again.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 1