1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I thought about that, but won't they heaviy publicize it if that was the case?
    A news like that would surely create a buzz... but I'm not into japanese entertainmente industry so I'm not really sure

2. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    it's a sub label of Avex which focuses on idols.

these links lead to a couple of related videos if interested

3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    OT - The more I learn about idols the less I understand why there's this division between them and other groups.
    I mean, we have tons of boybands everywhere and we have to treat them like they're the next best thing after coca cola.. why are idols so underated?:glare:
    Anyway, Thank you for the links!

4. akbdaisuki48

akbdaisuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    my youtube channel just got shut down so I need to post this new link again here. don't mind me
    sashi the Idol wota talk about techi during Kouhaku rehearsal

english sub
    sashihara rino , Hirate Yurina

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Why can Techi not appear on KochiHoshi radio or on M-Station or Shibuya Nooto? Here is some more detailed rumouring, posted with supporting evidence that the poster doesn't link to....

The poster claims Aki-P said some things in an interview on the BS network ("秋元康の特集番組") that he didn't understand at the time, but that now make sense. It was supposedly first aired last fall and is being rebroadcast now. Sorry I can't find it anywhere to watch. The poster makes three points:

1. Kenny Ortega is an American producer, director and choreographer. He did choreography on such things as Madonna's Material Girl video and two Michael Jackson tours (as well as his memorial concert). He directed and choreographed High School Musical and its successors, as well as Descendants and its successors. (The fact that he does dance movies makes the presence of Techi and Monta reasonable; ditto for Mona, who could stand in for the "average" Keyaki dancer).

In an interview (with him or with Aki-P, I'm not sure) it was said that he was an AKB fan and went to Japan for the 2015 election, where he gained a high opinion of Aki-P's abilities and suggested working with him. That's happening now, and the project is based in the Japanese Sengoku period and involves ninjas.

2. In January of this year, a magazine article said that Keyakizaka now has a project that is even bigger than anything AKB did at its peak. The poster thought that meant the DoCoMo tie-up, but now thinks it is bigger.

3. Hirate can't do her work in Japan because she has gone to LA for this project.

The only thing the poster can think is that she is in a Hollywood movie. Ortega has done more TV movies than theatrical movies, however. Both High School Musical and Descendants were made for Disney Channel.

I myself am completely agnostic about this. This could be all true or all false or something in between. But I certainly find it interesting.

My best guess is that Aki-P will not do anything to lose his golden girl, Techi. He could even have decided to just use her for singles and MVs. Or he could have decided to expand her (and the whole group?) into other fields such as films for TV or theatres.

source

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@ukifune Aki-P going milk every single yen out of Techi's wotas :^^;: Movie gig sound like a possibility to skip out the 2nd anniversary concert.

[​IMG]
    source

[​IMG]
    source

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  7. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    If those rumors about Techi appearing in a major feature film movie production (Hollywood movie?) are true, well, things might be really interesting...we'll just have to wait and see.

8. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Great analysis

9. Demetria

Demetria Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Missing her... :cute:

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Great! After Hollywood Jurina, we got Hollywood Yurina [hehe]
    ok, it's monday :fear:
    Great post though, at this point is hard to know what is true and what is just supposition; but something like that would be amazing! I mean, KeyaNinja GO! :fear:

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

You can bet your bottom dollar on that one, lol. Techi's fans and the group's fans both. Last year we got Keyaki Message and the fan club. What will it be this year? As expected, some members just prefer the message form, so they communicate more by Message (paid) than by blog (free). Ka-ching. I hate it...but I admire it, too.

12. Hitagi

Hitagi Kenkyuusei

I think we have to mentally prepare ourselves of what might be coming.:drool:
    [​IMG]

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

No more real news on the LA thing today, but I was reading news about Kenny Ortega (the VIP mentioned as possible director), and it seems he has Descendants 3 starting filming in Vancouver this summer, and also has High School Musical 4 coming up. So that would seem to say he's too busy for anything more. But elsewhere he says that with Disney there are so many people helping that he can do multiple projects at the same time. On balance, it's evidence against, but not insuperable evidence.

14. ramadya

ramadya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Twitter:
    ramadayoo
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  15. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    The tagline (under her name) says The <some Kanji I cannot see clearly> of the future will be created by myself.
    Guessed it to be some kind of self-assessment interview...

16. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Ahhh thank you for translating. Looks interesting. I'm waiting someone to upload the interview and maybe would translate it [hehe]

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Iirc it was about skin care, the "future will be created by myself" was in line with her make up cm theme so i guess it'll be related

18. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Now I'm confused... Found out what's the missing kanji is from http://keyakizaka46ch.jp/magazine/post-66304/

未来の肌は自分がつくる --> The "skin" of the future will be created by myself???

Maybe she will talk about skin care then :D

Ah... got to read this late :D. Yeah, considering the magazine is about lifestyle then it's suitable

19. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    I'm in the side of those who think Techi's absence is calculated by management.
    That, or Aki-P has even bigger plans for her. Or both.

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i am pretty sure the management got something up their sleeves and they haven't reveal it yet (guess will have to wait for it).

[​IMG]
    source

[​IMG]

this one is 1 of a kind ~eccentric
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    source

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018