1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakai Rika (Rikachan/Rikahime) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. ogiyukaa

ogiyukaa Kenkyuusei

Lol I saw that, what were they talking about?

2. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I'll try to be short (it'll not work lol).
    Mihara Junko (politician, former singer and actress) was talking about her dogs, that they pee in the wrong place but she doesn't re-educate them, also that she goes out carrying them in a perambulator, because the ground is "dirty", and when she tries to put them down on the ground, they ask her to pick them up. Sanma (the host) told her it was her fault because she was "their mother" and she was spoiling them.

Next Sanma asked Rikachan if she wanted to have pets and she said she didn't like pets (as a note, she just doesn't like pets, it's not that she hates them.) She said she didn't get people putting them on perambulator and it pissed her off, she wanted to say to the dog "You're a dog (not a human), (get down) and walk!" (actually it was supposed to be a tsukkomi, pc people may not understand) -- she was just being sincere as usual, but this example offended Mihara, because of her talk right before it. Sanma then told Rikachan: "Who do you think you're messing with? Don't you know her (Mihara's) past*? lol Mihara has just gone in flames now!"

Mihara then said that pets must be raised being praised -- she praises them even when they pee in the wrong place "Good boy." (At this point, the audience got amazed with indignation.) Then Sanma asked back to Rikachan what she thought about that and she said "That's inconceivable! Also, I can't get the feeling of people strolling with these dogs with bragging face." And then Mihara got pissed off "Bragging face?? (What do you mean??)"

Sanma finished telling Rikachan "How rude you are, this person (Mihara) is the one who made a horseback riding on a reporter!* lol"

(*) In fact, long ago, Mihara Junko was involved in a scandal when she and her then-boyfriend were arrested for assaulting some reporters of the tabloid Friday. She and her boyfriend kneed the photographer to get the film and Mihara sat astride on the back of crouched photographer, making a horseback riding, grabbing his hair and knocking his head on the ground. They were caught in flagrante delicto. She was released the next day, having to pay the broken camera to the photographer. There were settlement of all parts.

Anyway, the show's episode gave rise to various comments, some criticizing Rikachan for being rude with a veteran, while others praising her for having "balls" to argue Mihara's opinion, also that it's good to be young, because they're fearless. Of course, there were many comments questioning Mihara's education of her dogs too, as well as Rikachan's remarks about the dogs in the perambulator.

I've just realized how BIG this opportunity is. And yes, Rikachan still has A LOT to learn. Fortunately, there has been a lot of good training in Hakuchuumu (like the last episode) and also a little practice in live show in Smart Phonedue. I was thinking, at the same time there're many similarities between Rikachan and Sasshi, there're huge differences as well. One of the biggest weapons Sasshi had in the beginning (actually she still has), other than the hetare chara, was the "ijirare" chara. Although all her awesomeness, she was always humble and welcomed people to tease her, making the situation funny, something imo Rikachan still lacks of. Mastering it would make a big difference to survive showbiz.

Tbh, what impressed me the most in the last Sanma Gotten was Wakatsuki Chinatsu's talk skill, conducting the guests along with Hiromi. I haven't seen her much, so I had to re-watch that episode of Kaiwazu when she was a guest, at the time she returned to showbiz.

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  3. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

yeah, but maybe Rika won't need an ijirare kyara since it looks like she is propelled right into MC position (the one who teases others). probably due to her age, unlike Sasshi, who slowly but steadily crawled up from the lowest positions of hinadan, Rika is skipping many steps in her "showbiz education", which isn't necessary bad, I think. with Sasshi's success, Ohta Pro probably got a know-how of how to effectively promote this type of talents (the similarity of "SashiKuse" -> "Hakuchuumu" and "Waratte iitomo" -> "Youth High School" can't be a mere coincidence), so now they can "cut some corners".

offtopic about Chinatsu:
    I was impressed with Chinatsu both times as well, but I guess, she is more of a hinadan type (very talkative with good reactions like Kikuchi Ami). I was surprised when I saw her pressured to tears in "Downtown Now" when she was the only focus of attention. on the other hand, Rika wasn't as comfortable on hinadan in "Sanma Goten" as she usually is in one-on-one talk. I guess, this could another reason why she is pushed right into MC position - she is more suited for it.

Chinatsu in "Downtown Now" (160909), 48:20-
    http://www.miomio.tv/watch/cc288051/

=========
    ANN was great! :banana:

• Like Like x 1
  4. ogiyukaa

ogiyukaa Kenkyuusei

LOL thank you for the full context!

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  5. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    @ogiyukaa You're welcome! I'll try to be more concise ... next time! XD

@fatrain Unlike with Sasshi, who I knew she "wanted to be someone who would appear a lot on TV", I don't really know what exactly Rikachan's aiming at for her future (maybe not even she knows it right), but I thought, if she wants to stay long in showbiz, it'd be nice if she improved the balance between being verbally aggressive and not sounding rude (maybe something like Ariyoshi, sharp tongue but funny at the same time?) I also agree that she suits more the MC type than the hinadan type, but while it's going to be alright doing MC jobs, I guess she's eventually going to be invited as a guest in general (not necessarily filling a hinadan position) and I always think how she would do dealing with tough people like Downtown (more exactly Hamada), Cream Stew (Ueda) (or even Sakagami-SAN. :fear:) etc.

Thanks for the video @fatrain , great episode! Whoa, Chinatsu was really nervous in facing Downtown "so closely" for the first time and I was impressed how she tries to improve herself in how to act in different types of TV shows (I guess it's a common practice for everyone in showbiz, tho) and also how long she postponed her appearance on this show because she didn't feel 'prepared' to participate. And yeah, Chinatsu is very different from Sasshi (who doesn't go so talkative, preferring to use less but assertive words). Between the two types, I agree Rikachan is close to Sasshi's type. (Btw, Rikachan has to improve her repertoire of commentaries, as in last Smart Phonedue she repeated the same words too many times.)

Indeed! Will misfortune talk become a regular segment? [hehe]

=====================
    AKB48'S ALL NIGHT NIPPON
    =====================

Pre-ANN
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

ANN
    This episode was focused on reading misfortune stories (Rikachan's favorite "dish") sent by the listeners/viewers, but since it was White Day (reply day of St. Valentine's Day in Japan), the members attempted to convert Black Rika into White Rika. She was forbidden to laugh at people's misfortunes. Every time she did it, she would have to smell Mirurun's stinky boots. lol After Rikachan had failed two times, a listener suggested that if she failed five times, she should smell Mirurun's socks intead, what was supposed to stink stronger ... and it eventually came to happen. Although it was Mirurun's idea to punish Rikachan by making her smell her boots and socks, later she regretted that it was not a good idea for Mirurun's own image. :XD:

1st time
    [​IMG]

2nd time

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3rd time
    Rikachan tried to spread the stink in the air.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

4th time

After the 4th time, other members were challenged to smell the boot. Miion confirmed it stank. Naachan was very nice at first, saying the smell was not a big deal, but later she had to agree that it stunk. lol
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5th time - The socks

As expected, Rikachan couldn't help but fail five times, so she had to smell Mirurun's socks that she hadn't changed for three days!!! In the end, Rikachan said she was able to become a little more White Rika, because she didn't want to smell it never more. Miion said Rikachan should smell it every time she got on flames. XD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  7. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    So what was the Sunday announcement all about? Any updates?

8. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  9. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I wasn't expecting these two to meet so early. :shock:
    DYxnRV_U8AI9loK.jpg
    https://twitter.com/NGT48schedule/status/976268775803600896

10. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Advanced Nakai Rika Guide:
    Appendix A.35 - Youth High School 3rd Year Class C
    Prev
    Weekly Tokyo Walker+ Interview
    Next
    TABLO Interview
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

A.35 - Youth High School 3rd Year Class C

Akimoto Yasushi & TV Tokyo's Variety Show of Youth
    "Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi"
    Gorgeous team of hosts unveiled

March 3, 2018 6:00 (JST)
    modelpress

Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi / modelpress = March 15TV Tokyo, in collaboration with Mr. Akimoto Yasushi, has announced the team of hosts for the new TV show "Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi"[1] (Start April 2 / Weekdays 17:30 JST).

[​IMG]
    Announcement of the hosts etc. for TV Tokyo's "Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi" / Photo: TV Tokyo

What is "Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi"?

Mr. Akimoto and producer Sakuma Nobuyuki
    [2] (known from "GOD TONGUE"[3], "NEO Kessen Variety King-chan"[4] etc.), will produce a TV show, creating an "ideal class" that everyone have in mind but only saw in mangas or dramas.

Aiming for a "3rd C" full of personality (and not only with good-looking guys or beautiful girls), every week, from Monday to Thurday, six candidates for the student role are going to go through various challenges which will serve as an audition, so that on Friday, one student will be picked up to join the class. The number of students will increase every week.

Producer Sakuma Noriyuki's effort

As a result of producer Sakuma's effort in casting the hosts (Teachers) of each day, we got a line-up above expectations for an evening TV Tokyo show, full of popular comedians. Monday is Mapple Chougoukin
    [5], Tuesday is Kotoge Eiji (VIking)[6] and Chidori[7] (※ alternate weeks), Wednesday is Sanshiroh[8], Thursday is OGIYAHAGI[9] and BAKARHYTHM[10] (※ alternate weeks), Friday is Himura Yuuki (Bananaman)[11].

In front of a sudden offer, the hosts looked bewildered about the details not yet revealed of the show: "I accepted the job without thinking deeply but it happened to be a serious one, so I'm very flustered. I hope it's just an elaborate prank." (Kotoge) "I only heard that it's going to be about "making a class in an evening live broadcast" and there're a lot of funny people involved, so it must be fun. I'm looking forward to it." (BAKARHYTHM)

Some thoughts came up about working with teenagers: "I remember when I was a teenager, I hated the adults in their thirties and forties the most, so I'll try not to be disliked by them." (Kazlaser)
    [5] "A TV Tokyo show with teenagers, I see nothing but peculiarities!" (Nobu)[7] "You can only see an authentic Ogi[9] who pulls out all the goodness of the young kids, tastes it and loves it in this show." (Ogi)

NGT48 Nakai Rika is the Assistant Teacher

[​IMG]
    Nakai Rika / Photo: TV Tokyo

In addition, NGT48's Nakai Rika has been appointed as the co-host (Assistant Teacher). There are some concerns if she will be able to come from Niigata to Tokyo every day, from Monday to Friday, or if she's going to move to Tokyo. "Although I'm a bit aprehensive for it's my first time as a co-host in an every weekday show, I got an opportunity to learn a lot of things from these gorgeous hosts, so I want to do my best and enjoy it", she said with enthusiasm.

"Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi" has also a real teaser trailer

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Hanae Natsuki (left), Hanazawa Kana (right) / photos: TV Tokyo

Besides, although it's a variety show, a real teaser trailer has also been released on the official website. Narration counted with the popular voice actors Hanae Natsuki
    [12] and Hanazawa Kana[13]. The direction counted with Yamazaki Santa[14], who handled numerous drama works and music videos of Hoshino Gen[15] and Nogizaka46.

[​IMG]
    Yamazaki Santa / Photo: TV Tokyo

"Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi" What about student teachers?

Also, an audition to decide the regular weekday cast (Student Teachers) will be held. The final audition will be live broadcasted on March 21st and the result will be announced on the special program to be aired on the 29th from 24:12 (JST).

Furthermore, applications from boys and girls aged 16 to 20 are being accepted for the students. Details of eligibility etc. can be found on the official website. (modelpress Editorial Department)

"Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi" Teachers' comments

[​IMG]
    Mapple Chougoukin / Photo: TV Tokyo

Mondays: Mapple Chougoukin

Kazlaser: I remember when I was a teenager, I hated the adults in their thirties and forties the most, so I'll try not to be disliked by them. More than that, I don't want to be disliked by Akimoto Yasushi-san."

Ando Natsu
    [5]: I'm glad to be able to work along with teenagers in a great collaboration show of professional talent hunters like Akimoto-san and Sakuma-san. I'm nervous because it's a live broadcast show and we don't have idea of what will happen but I'm counting with all of you!

[​IMG]
    Kotoge Eiji (VIking) / Photo: TV Tokyo

Tuesdays: Kotoge Eiji (VIking)
    Every other week

I accepted the job without thinking deeply but it happened to be a serious one, so I'm very flustered. I hope it's just an elaborate prank.

[​IMG]
    Chidori / Photo: TV Tokyo

Nobu: A TV Tokyo show with teenagers, I see nothing but peculiarities!

Daigo
    [7]: "Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi", we still don't know what kind of show it is but since it seems glittering and full of energy, I worried if we would serve for it. However, hearing the name of Sakuma-san, I thought it wouldn't be a problem if we messed up a little of the shimmering feeling of the show. Anyway, I'll do my best so not to be disliked by the youngsters.

[​IMG]
    Sanshiroh / Photo: TV Tokyo

Wednesdays: Sanshiroh

Komiya Hironobu
    [8]: It's exciting! Awesome! I celebrated with my fellow comedians! For the teenagers not to look down on us, I will respond loudly and cheerfuly, speaking smootly with my abdominal breathing! If they even try, I will sorely punish physically them!

Aida Shuuji
    [8]: Fervorous! Dreadful, isn't it? I'm going to raise it up. I'm counting on you. Anyway, I'm thinking I must not to be looked down by the youngsters. I'm thinking on pushing them at first. I'm counting on you all.

[​IMG]
    OGIYAHAGI / Photo: TV Tokyo

Thursdays: OGIYAHAGI
    Every other week

Ogi Hiroaki: You can only see an authentic Ogi who pulls out all the goodness from the young kids, tastes it and loves it only in this show.

Yahagi Ken
    [9]: It will be great if we produce good results working in this show and use it as a foothold to become more popular, so I'll do my best with all my strength!

[​IMG]
    BAKARHYTHM / Photo: TV Tokyo

Thursdays: BAKARHYTHM Every other week

I only heard that it's going to be about "making a class in an evening live broadcast" and there're a lot of funny people involved, so it must be fun. I'm looking forward to it.

[​IMG]
    Himura Yuuki (Bananaman) / Photo: TV Tokyo

Fridays: Himura Yuuki (Bananaman)

Since I have been working with Nogizaka46 on TV shows, I have no problems speaking to young people, I don't know what about them. (laugh) I want to do this a fun show, so they don't dislike me.

"Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi" Assistant Teacher Nakai Rika's comment

I'm very glad for being able to appear on "Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi"! Although I'm a bit aprehensive for it's my first time as a co-host in an every weekday show, I got this opportunity to learn a lot of things from these gorgeous hosts, so I want to do my best and enjoy it.

Speaking of "high school"-themed show, every time I passed by students on street, I felt envy "This is youth". This time I was thinking in secret that I was going to wear a school uniform again, but I happened to be the assistant teacher, so I hope I can show a proper image of it! I'm already excited to know what kind of school it's going to be.

Notes:
    1. Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi (Japanese: 青春高校3年C組高 Hepburn: Seishun Kōkō San-nen Shī-gumieishun, lit. "Youth High School 3rd Year Class C"). Official website: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/3-c/
    Showroom: https://www.showroom-live.com/3c_tx
    2. Nobuyuki Sakuma (Japanese: 佐久間宣行 Hepburn: Sakuma Nobuyuki) https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/佐久間宣行 (Japanese page)
    3. GOD TONGUE (Japanese: ゴッドタン Hepburn: Goddotan) http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/god/# (Japanese page)
    4. NEO Kessen Variety King-chan (Japanese: NEO決戦バラエティ キングちゃん Hepburn: Neo Kessen Baraeti Kingu-chan, lit. "NEO Battle Variety King-chan") http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/kingchan/ (Japanese page)
    5. Mapple Chougoukin (Japanese: メイプル超合金 Hepburn: Meipuru Chōgōkin) https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/メイプル超合金
    (Japanese page) is a comedy duo formed by Kazlaser (Japanese: カズレーザー Hepburn: Kazurēzā) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazlaser and Natsu Ando (Japanese: 安藤なつ Hepburn: Andō Natsu) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natsu_Ando
    6. Eiji Kotoge (VIking) (Japanese: 小峠英二(バイきんぐ)Hepburn: Kotōge Eiji (BAIkingu)) https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/小峠英二 (Japanese page)
    7. Chidori (Japanese: 千鳥 Hepburn: Chidori) is a comedy duo formed by Daigo (Japanese: 大悟 Hepburn: Daigo) and Nobu (Japanese: ノブ Hepburn: Nobu) https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E5%8D%83%E9%B3%A5_(%E3%81%8A%E7%AC%91%E3%81%84%E3%82%B3%E3%83%B3%E3%83%93) (Japanese page)
    8. Sanshiroh (Japanese: 三四郎 Hepburn: Sanshirō) is a comedy duo formed by Hironobu Komiya (Japanese: 小宮浩信 Hepburn: Komiya Hironobu) and Shuji Aida (Japanese: 相田周二 Hepburn: Aida Shūji) https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/三四郎_(お笑いコンビ) (Japanese page)
    9. OGIYAHAGI (Japanese: おぎやはぎ Hepburn: OGIYAHAGI) is a comedy duo formed by Hiroaki Ogi (Japanese: 小木博明 Hepburn: Ogi Hiroaki) and Ken Yahagi (Japanese: 矢作兼 Hepburn: Yahagi Ken) https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/おぎやはぎ (Japanese page)
    10. BAKARHYTHM (Japanese: バカリズム Hepburn: Bakarizumu) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bakarhythm
    11. Yūki Himura (Bananaman) (Japanese: 日村勇紀(バナナマン)Hepburn: Himura Yūki (Bananaman)) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yūki_Himura
    12. Natsuki Hanae (Japanese: 花江夏樹 Hepburn: Hanae Natsuki) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natsuki_Hanae
    13. Kana Hanazawa (Japanese: 花澤香菜 Hepburn: Hanazawa Kana) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kana_Hanazawa
    14. Santa Yamazaki (Japanese: 山岸聖太 Hepburn: Yamazaki Santa) https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/山岸聖太 (Japanese page)
    15. Gen Hoshino (Japanese: 星野源 Hepburn: Hoshino Gen) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gen_Hoshino

Source:
    modelpress:
    https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1752956

Prev
    Weekly Tokyo Walker+ Interview
    Next
    TABLO Interview
    Home

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  11. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Can't wait for this show, many of my favorite comedians in this. [hehe]

12. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

oh damn rika lots of traveling for her, no more being a hobo in her room no more this year

13. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    so some of them will appear every weekday and the rest only a day of the week?
    i like the concept,i'm excited for fridays since Himura is so funny on nogi shows

15. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Not so interesting as the previous one. I wish she could have practiced a little more with that Takarazuka "teacher".

WTF? :XD:

Thank heavens she will not have to spend her time talking to the walls. lol
    I guess she won't be able to participate in any SSK showroom constest either if there is.

=============================
    YOUTH HIGH SCHOOL 3RD YEAR CLASS C
    =============================

- Mapple Chōgōkin, Sanshiroh and Himura Yūki will appear every week, on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, repectively.
    - Kotoge Eiji and Chidori will alternate weeks on Tuesdays.
    - OGIYAHAGI and BAKRHYTHM will aternate weeks on Thurdays.
    - Rikachan will appear every weekday, from Monday to Friday.
    [​IMG]

Some of the comedians of the show appeared today in the final examination to select the Student Teachers (out of some other minor comedians). It was broadcasted on YouTube, LINE LIVE, SHOWROOM and NICO Nama. Five comedy duos were selected to the finals. The result will be aired on terrestrial TV channel (TV Tokyo I guess) on the 29th.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Actually I found Rikachan's talk way better here than in Smart Phonedue.

=======
    UTACON
    =======

180313 - UTACON
    AKB48 - Ja-Ba-Ja
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av20735255/?p=3

Ogino Yuka's Istagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/BgQzq3hhaUf/
    [​IMG]

Ogino Yuka's Istagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/BgSTk-3hwtI/
    Ha, Ha Ha, 18 Grinning face with smiling eyes.png

#RikaYuka The video is purposely blurred because
    Jurisan-san appeared at the back but she was
    correcting her makeup! 18 Woman gesturing ok (light skin tone).png

[​IMG]

=====================================
    NGT48 NO MINNA KAMITAIOU!! RADIO AKUSHUKAI
    =====================================

180316 - NGT48 no Minna Kamitaiou!! Radio Akushukai!!
    Nakai Rika, Homma Hinata, Takakura Moeka
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av20849397

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

===========
    AKB48 SHOW!
    ===========

180317 - AKB48 SHOW!
    AKB48 - Ja-Ba-Ja
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av20917178

Komiyama Haruka's twitter: https://twitter.com/912_komiharu/status/975010948837621761
    18 Television.png "#AKB48SHOW"
    It'll be aired tonight at 23:45 (JST) on NHK BS Premium 18 Multiple musical notes.png
    #Ja-Ba-Ja Look forward to it!
    Costume pic with #PINKFOLLETA but with different colors 18 Growing heart.png 18 Green heart.png

[​IMG]
    Nakai Rika

=========================
    AKB48'S 52ND SINGLE SELECTION
    =========================

Machine Guns calls Rikachan.
    [​IMG]

=====================
    NGT48'S NIIGATTA FRIENDS
    =====================

180319 - NGT48 no Niigatta Friend

Nakai Rika, Takakura Moeka, Hasegawa Rena
    (Pretty funny members)
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av20993955?

=======
    RANDOM
    =======

Naachan, Yuihan and Yukirin promoting AKB, SKE and HKT spring concerts with Rikachan at the back.
    I think it was broadcasted during Hakuchuumu (Naachan hints it) and because it's Fuji TV.

[​IMG]

============
    COUNTDOWN TV
    ============

180321 - COUNTDOWN TV

AKB48 - 365-nichi no Kamihikouki
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av21057033

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Source:

https://twitter.com/hkt48_official_/status/976448968686104576
    https://twitter.com/TBSCDTV/status/976438868265222144
    https://www.fmniigata.com/user/prog/prog_id/244/

16. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Advanced Nakai Rika Guide:
    Appendix B.2. #Himail - The Princess's Mail
    #044. About the deadline
    Prev
    #043. I've served as 1-Day Fire Chief
    Next
    #045. A new TV show has been decided!!

B.2. #Himail - The Princess's Mail

#044. About the deadline

[​IMG]
    180319 - Weekly Playboy Apr.2nd 2O18 no.14 issue
    http://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/2018/03/19/101481/

The deadline to send the manuscript of this series to the publisher is every Friday, but I'm always late and it turns out being sent at the very limit, on Monday. And sometimes, I can't even meet this limit on Monday, causing trouble to several people. I've been scolded by NGT48 Theater Manager Imamura-san too. I'm really, really sorry. I reflected upon myself deeply.

... And since I was told "Write in a humbly manner sometimes!" by the person in charge for this serial publication and NGT48's public relations coordinator (alias Naka no Hito of the official twitter)
    [1], I tried to write about "deadline".

On my side, I'm very busy with work and sometimes I can't handle it properly, thus on the deadline date, a LINE
    [2] war with Naka no Hito always breaks out. (laugh) He's particulary severe with me ... Hey, Naka no Hito! I'm gonna tell everyone your name! (laugh)

But even I know that I have to meet the dealine. And after thinking of why it's so hard to write the manuscripts, I came up with a wonderful excuse: I lack of subjects! So, I want to tell you guys I'm accepting suggestions for subjects!
    Plese, send them to Nakai Rika's or official_NGT48's twitter accounts! Help me to meet the deadline, please!

Alright! I won't miss the deadlines anymore! I won't be reprimended anymore!! However, deadlines are rules meant to be broken! Go for it! Yeeeah!! By the way, Naka no Hito and I are very good friends!
    I'm counting on you!

From now on, I'm going to meet the deadline
    so that Naka no Hito doesn't scold me ...

[​IMG]

Notes:
    1. Naka no Hito (Japanese: 中の人 Hepburn: Naka no Hito) is NGT48's public relations coodinator and main poster of NGT48's official twitter account.
    2. LINE is currently the most popular app for instant messages in Japan. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Line_(software)

official NGT48 twitter: https://twitter.com/official_NGT48/status/976806862833123328
    Tom & JerryEvery time I make fun of Rikachan (Nakai Rika), people have two opposite reactions like "You really love the Princess, don't you?" and "Are you in bad terms with the Princess?"
    I will let everyone to take your own conclusions, but if you read the serial column "
    #Himail" in this week's Weekly Playboy, you will know the relationship between the Princess and me ... or not.
    #NGT48

[​IMG]

Prev
    #043. I've served as 1-Day Fire Chief
    Next
    #045. A new TV show has been decided!!

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  17. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  18. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    ^ 12th?? Honestly I have no clue what can happen this year, given the defection of the fans (HS) since last year. But I wonder if all this hadn't already started before last year's SSK, because she was clearly left out of the fan club scheme, placing in the unranked block in the prelims. What is certain is that, over all negative speculations, her solo concert was an absolute success, meaning that at least around 2,000 people (including fans, DDs and, I wouldn't be suprised, some antis who can't get their eyes off her) were willing to spend money to see her. But even if each of this amount people were to buy 10 votes, it still wouldn't be enough to reach the amount of votes that pushed her to the Undergirls last year. I'm curious to know if her true fans have saved the money she told them not to spend with Tokyo Towers on Showroom and if the recent TV shows served to get new fans, not necessarily idol fans.

19. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    If she can make it then I would not doubt her flamer princess style anymore. It works lol

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

20. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Being Japan still a very sexist society, I've seen many comments from male fans disapproving her, because for them an idol must have a pure and submissive image. On the other hand, I've also noticed various girls getting interested in her because she doesn't hold back telling her thoughts.

===============
    GENERAL ELECTION
    ===============

Nakai Rika's twitter: https://twitter.com/rika_nakai823/status/977098222127558656
    I was the first to submit the candidacy application!
    This year I couldn't
    submit it in Niigata, but I wanted
    to show you my motivation anyway!
    Aim for the 12th place! 18 Loudly crying face.png 18 Clapping hands sign (light skin tone).png 18 Beating heart.png

#Selection General Election
    [​IMG]

Nakai Rika's Instagram stories: instagram.com/rika___n24x
    [​IMG]
    I was the first to submit the candidacy
    application this year too!
    I guess, first from NGT!
    lol
    I'll do my best in the General Election
    Aim for the 12th place
    18 Face with tears of joy.png 18 Growing heart.png 18 Crying face.png 18 Growing heart.png

============
    MUSIC STATION
    ============

180323 - Music Station

AKB48 - Ja-Ba-Ja
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av21129296

Ogino Yuka's Instagram stories:
    http://instagram.com/ogiyuka_ippaiwarae216…
    [​IMG]
    Connected cells

Ogino Yuka's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgqk5B3B8bl/
    By the way, I made my hairstyle same as the member Nakai 18 Smiling face with open mouth and tightly-closed eyes.png 18 Smiling face with open mouth and tightly-closed eyes.png
    Although, they may not look alike because one is longer than other ...
    [​IMG]

Nakai Rika's Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgriOVMAwFR/
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BgriucLA_LA/
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 1