1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Thanks for digging many pages back just to quote a post I made months ago. Doesn’t look stalkerish at all :blink:

It’s really none of your business which threads I post in it not, or anything I do for that matter even if I oh so hated 48G and only spammed my Kpop favs here

But show me where I spam Kpop Girls here and not make effort to get to know anything 48G related when the former is false AF and the latter is also untrue

And again, bringing this up when the topic has been changed :confused:

You can complain as much as you want, but I’m going to post what I want when I want so long as it’s not breaking rules. No way am I gonna get bullied by some user I’ve never seen prior to before. If anything, I’m only gonna do it more because it gets you so triggered

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Just saying, a few of the posts here appeared on the infamous account. Better run before daddy comes to get you guys :approve:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Well daddy already got you & sent you on time out for a month so :v:

Anyway, High School Rapper is already halfway finished, so the next survival show to come after that will be P48

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

i'm fine with the rumors, i don't care much about the korean trainees to be honest, but what twice48 posts doesn't annoy me. i find it relevant to the thread even if is just rumors at this point.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Using the search engine of the forum to look up messages is stalkerish?
    A true allkpop reporter!

You spam Kpop girls every time you post something like "this girl selling X is going viral and might be in Produce48!"
    You show your lack of knowledge of the 48G every time you mention them, basically.

Again, wasn't OneHallyu enough for you? I know this stuff goes rampant there and they live unruled.

6. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Yes it’s stalkerish if your doing it specifically towards one user who isn’t even bothering you

Firstly I talk about the girls who are said to be joining the show, I’m not mentioning random girls. And last I checked, Produce 48 isn’t solely about the Japanese 48G Girls, so idk if you forgot that or if you thought everyone here is suppose to ignore them. Either way I’m well at liberty to talk about whoever I want related to P48

If you don’t like it, idk if there is an ignore use on this site or not, but I suggest you use it, otherwise you’re just gonna have to deal with it because you are not policing what I post here. You can join those sites if you want, or go to threads specifically for current Japanese 48G members instead of on a thread for potential future Korean 48G members

This convo is going no where, so I suggest you just take your long awaited L now

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    FOR The Record (and this is just MY Opinion).....THIS is the Passive Aggressiveness & Tactics used on Stage w/ people "Others" don't Agree with. I've been here since 2012 and I still get heckled - I've voted in 4? (or 3?) Stage48 Rankings and yet when I cross the paths of CERTAIN USERS - I'm accused of Trolling, Not a True Fan, Why Am I here they say??

As an observer of BOTH Fandoms.... Hear me out...
    Who gives a CRAP what what TWICE48 is saying.... Look at yourselves. LOOK at Yourselves! I've seen people baiting WELP (maybe he deserved it?) & now you've found another victim??...Circling the wagons - picking off another poster for not being YOUR Kind of Fan by YOUR Rules (?) - look at the elitism on display. Seriously Who is ANYONE here to judge Anyone else (Myself included).... CAN'T You save this Vitriol for the when the actual show starts people? - C'Mon.

What are you afraid of? What do you think you're entitled to? If you can't handle KPOP fans on Stage48 - You'll HATE going anywhere else. You think I'm edgy, trolling, or annoying??? KPOP Artists & Agencies don't even scold or talk smack about their fans because they know how organized & LOUD they can get. It's not perfect system - No One said it was.

This is a KPOP /JPOP related Joint Venture! - NO ONE knows how it's gonna work or how it's gonna go down- Those of us who have watched or even Voted in a "Prod 101" program might have insight you do not. Those of us who follow KPOP forums, know the terms, follow the charts, "Stan" (Oshi) a few gals, watched more than 2 Idol Elimination shows in Korea might know some things.

I voted in season 1 for Pinky (like 3 times) in Prod 101 1st season... Show of hands who else even saw a Produce 101 show within a week of it happening? Does this make me BETTER? Not really - but I also watched Oshima Yuko live on YouTube in 2012 win #1 in the AKB48 Election- YET, who am I to judge any of you?

I say this for the last time. When this show explodes (and it probably will)- Where do you think the Action is gonna be?? on a Korean site or a site like Stage48? You want the clips, the media, background, the intel (like what do Koreans think of AKB's girl X) - You're going to have to PLAY NICE w/ the KPOP fans. No one said AGREE! Do you want the AKB48 fans to be able to come this site/thread & get the Good Info & be apart of the Event?? Or do you want to be seen as Elitists who only care about AKB48 oshis and get left behind if this takes off. This is you're last bite at the Apple. What's always the Trend in JPOP? NEWER & Younger & Kawaii'er groups!! Look how organized NGT & HKT are. This Show might revolutionized the AGING IDOL Population of Japan. This might be the birth of AKB48 2.0 and what are you doing to KPOP's fans on Stage?? Can you simply Agree to Disagree for now?? Admit you've never seen the show & just wait.

Wanna know what KPOP forums are saying about AKB48 girls?? Wanna know what they're thinking about a Co-Production w/ JAPAN's AKB?? You won't learn it HERE if you're going to interrogate or piss-off anyone who bothered to come here - Many of them are More Powerful, Connected (in the Fandom), an Verbally blunt than I've ever been. If you can't handle "me" - don't play in the traffic that is Kpop forums. You want to be superior about AKB48?? I'll back you up! Many of you are living the dream - have at it. You want to support your Girls "behind enemy lines" (So to speak) - Better get a Korean Buddy & fast at the rate you're going.

Honestly 87 pages? Do you think the Korean version of Stage48 is sweating?? NOPE - they're just happy their Trainee's get to be on TV again & want bigger, better, awesome songs & performances- You think they're worried about the Japanese Marshmallows coming to "Idol" in Korea - you should be learning EVERYTHING you can about this System because Korean Idol fans DON'T SLEEP! You want to help your Girl - You gonna need a Buddy. There was a Korean gal in Canada who had like 10 english people voting for her - she was tireless & her girls only got #2 & #6. Korean KPop fans will most likely trade Votes - they're vote for YOUR girls if you Promote theirs - I've seen debates, discussions, & organization levels akin the Chinese people voting for Sasshi - They are THAT intense.

Or you can just sit back & hope it all goes well & the Koreans take "Pity" on your girl - lol. OH Wait, I forgot there is no "Pity" in KPOP.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    stage48 is where people of different background gathers. True. but i don't think many people will want to read and respect lengthy posts which the content are basically saying that "i'm superior than ALL of u. i'm the authority. i know both sides where u only steps in 1 sides. U are all just lower than me." or "my opinion is the only truth". I guess people will tolerate such posts if they are written in a concise, short manner. But when it's written in a lengthy, with lots of random caps here and there... tbh people will back off. Your opinion is not wrong, tbh. But ur choice on how u want to deliver ur opinion will affect how people respond to u. (Personally I don't have any beef with you, but ur post does give me headache... :) even if I agree with you on some points) Even if people agree with u, but if u come obnoxious and insulting....

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Tbh, try to make a conversation and not make sorts spammy posts with _____ might be in it *link*. I think it’s be better to post like 5 possible people who might join rather than one a day and wait for someone else to post to put another one up. I’d rather have people talking about the show rather than someone posting possible people joining and others arguing if it should be allowed

10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

@Slacker13 you lost all credibility when you tried to make it look like Twice was getting good sales without any gimmicks whatsoever and you were scolded with receipts.
    So keep your lies to yourself.

I am also on OneHallyu because I know it’s the best way to get info on kpop, but I’m not crazy about it and I don’t get involved in discussions there because it all looks like the comments section of the CNN Facebook page: a mess.
    And I’m starting to see the same mess here.

“Better get a Korean buddy and fast”?
    Lmao what is this, Produce 48 or American spies in the Korean war?
    Girl, bye.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    So should I just throw the lot of you off of this thread? Or shut the thread down entirely?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    What does Twice have to do with what was being discussed? And in what world are the selling tons more gimmicks compared to everyone else to get high sales?

That’s the end of that convo from my end. I’d rather go back to the copyright discussion

Considering this group will be managed by a Kpop company, there may not be restrictions on it. Can’t speak for whoever manages their Japanese albums tho
    ————

Btw Produce 101 China is getting way more info, meanwhile Produce 48 is suppose to start soon & still nothing new

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. trxsh

trxsh Member

Agree with you on this!

@Twice48 I don't mind talking about Korean trainees speculation just like I didn't mind the speculation about 48g members. The problem imo is that a lot of your posts come off as spammy, like you're just posting your entire stream of consciousness or posting just for the sake of posting, so I think you should tone down on posting stuff that garners little interest from people here and on making claims about things that aren't confirmed yet.

14. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I had to agree on this. The last time I went to a Kpop forum, they literally argued the whole entire forum for pages for a single issue and spammed the whole forum with the pictures of their idols.

If someone came obnoxious and insulting, please kill them with tons of kindness.

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

15. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    A Handshake Ticket or Voting Serial # for the election - has waaaay more Value than simple "photo cards" & collectible books. There's FREEBIES & giveaways - then there's actual "Tickets" & Votes in CD sales.

But I'll make you a promise - I won't post in THIS thread anymore - You're all a lost cause. You really don't get what you're up against. Big Deal you goto OneHallyU- but you yourself admit that you don't mix w/ the locals & to you it's a Mess...That is Raw Fandom right there. It doesn't seem like a Mess to them (or me?). Plus, there's WAAAY more sites than just that C'mon.

You don't want Ally's & God forbid someone "know more than you" - so please go on the way you've been going. I've seen all I need to. Continue your armchair debates about a system you don't fully understand. It is what it is.

You really don't care the way the Koreans do and that's "OK". Nothing I say is going to convince you.

**Relax Mods - I Got nothing left to say here - Close the Thread or Don't - Even AFTER the show starts the same people are gonna "pull rank" & throw Shade - it's not worth my time **

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Yep nothing new since last month. Not even a bit more precise shedule. Nor anything about the show format.
    This looks there might still be some obstacles in the anouncements organisation.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    These rumors are getting lazier and lazier these days

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  19. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Definitely on the side that it should be fine to post and discuss runours here, but also think there should be some thought put into whether there's any discussion to be had on a rumor with no source from a Twitter account with 8 followers.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  20. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Fukuoka ?
    Main role in Romeo and Juliet play (aka Renachi' sousenkyo) which is also sheduled in may. (Same with the 31 other actresses)
    This alone remove some fuel to her participation possibility.
    Unless there are (still unknown) sheduling compatibilities.

Renachi herself ? Depend on her involvement in the play. So far she is in the production Team.

As for Team 8 members they have some jobs from time to time in their own prefectures (a reason why they are hired in the 1st place).
    Another of the many agreements the managements have to find I guess.

I don't mind rumors as long as they are not presented as facts.
    I'd just advice to check their level of credibility.
    Or even better try to provide some arguments that are going in the said rumor's direction.

Exemple, I will laugh hard at anyone who suddenly pulls out of nowhere the names of Iriyama or Haruppi. No need to explain why.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 2