1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 52nd [Teacher Teacher] (2018/05/30)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Mar 17, 2018.

1. enc0re

enc0re Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    I wish AKB had another young prospect other than Yuiyui but there is literally no one else.

2. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Happy for an AKB girl to keep the center spot, so congrats Yuiyui! Upset that the front row is all old members, pissed that Naachan was banished to second row and Komiharu is at the edge(at least one more position or next to Rikachan so I could see Pink Folleta in action which I've seen like 3 photos of). Hopefully we get team songs and maybe a 7suki song centered by Megu

3. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    I am by no means a fan of JKT48, but why do all of you assume they won't rank-in? I am not sure about the Senbatsu, but they have some voting power (again, winner last year had 47K votes).

4. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    This is a very boring set of senbatsu..... same old same old (most of it anyways)

5. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

last row center, dance monster zukki
    i think she can be yuiyui's future rivals if management push her properly

6. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    oh so the numbering changed from 80 to 100 now? That's kind of cool.

7. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    They still have their own Senbatsu don't they? Maybe they would have to split votes between their own Senbatsu and the AKB Senbatsu and thus making their girls not ranking in AKB Senbatsu

All in all I do like the fact that 100 girls will rank. With the addition of NGT and STU (and the international sister groups) it has been a long time coming tbh

8. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    w8 a minute... senbatsu is now 20-nin?

9. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

1 JKT vote costs around 103 yen, AKB votes are worth 10 times more (JKT single cost 80,000 rupiah with 6 votes tickets = 13,333 rupiah per vote = 103 yen). 47k JKT votes roughly translate to 4.7k AKB votes, and that gets you to high 70's on the prelim ranks, so no they are very unlikely to rank, besides they got their own SSK to worry about

10. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Except that you can get 3 votes in 1 CD which changes the game completely.

11. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    That's what I took from 5 groups of 20, a 20 nin senbatsu.

12. ET920

ET920 Member

No STU48 member in front line, Naachan am fail :awesome:

13. Mirimimi

Mirimimi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    So if I understand well, this year senbatsu will be of 20 girls, and not 16... Well, almost like in the old good time where they where 21.

14. ParuruArmy

ParuruArmy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I don't think they would split votes. Winning in your hometown is more important than anything else. According to last year's JKT sousenkyo their 1st-22nd place holder would rank in from 10th-100th place in this one though. However when you take into account that their votes are cheaper...I guess 1st place would have a shot in the premelinaries though I highly doubt it.

15. enc0re

enc0re Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    Looking how they completely failed to replace aces who have graduated and what they do right now with Okada Nana, I am kinda doubtful whether the current AKB management have the ability to properly push someone at all.

16. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    The prophecy of Mayu's successor has come true.... but jokes aside, I think everything was shaping up to be a yuiyui center. You may like or dislike the girl, but she's a handshake monster. The office is at least rewarding a visible thing that no one else can deny. She may be a management darling but this time it all matches up.

Also happy for Mako in 2nd row... also Satopii and Zukki being in. Maybe one of them will grow to be Oguri's new rival

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

17. XxkanezxX

XxkanezxX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I definitely thought miku would have been chosen over nako wow that was my only surprise

18. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Miku as been chosen twice in a row so I think its about time to swap them around.

19. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I think only Sakura, Yuiyui, and Jurina should be in the 1st row among the 7. The four slots should have been for some AKB members like Okada and Renachi.

Now as to why Sakura and Jurina should be there is that those 2 are the likely frontrunners in the sousenkyo.

Well, that is that. We got a predictable front row instead.

20. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    International SGs can participate? They should have done that when they still had SNH. Many members would have ranked in.
    I get Hinatan but HKT and NMB each have 4 members in senbatsu. What's wrong with a fourth SKE member? As for being "young", Nao is more or less the same age as Akarin and Mirurun.