1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Techi 2_piccolo.jpeg

Goodnight, wherever you are

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

3-19-2018 SOL

if the video does not show watch the video here

nice takoyaki party !!! Techi got to answer fans question for each takoyaki[hehe]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    source

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
  3. ramadya

ramadya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Twitter:
    ramadayoo
    So her absency is not about other job?correct me if im hear it wrong

4. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I think so, "bc of various thoughts"

My theory is Maybe she's still not in good condition both mentally and physically? And she doesnt want to participate bc shes worrying her condition will effect the performance and the others?, it's 3 days right? I bet she'll collapse on stage if still not 100% fit.

I'm soo happy to hear her voice on SOL. Plus the Anan magazine photos made her look like yamaguchi momoe

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    No ninja movie then? :°(
    [hehe]
    So good to hear her, though! :cute:

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I don't think it's clear why she's not going to be in the anniversary live. What she says is transcribed on Japanese sites as that her non-participation is "the result of various worries/troubles." Commenters interpret that as either personal or schedule problems. Speculation suggests she might not want to do the live if she didn't have sufficient rehearsal time. In any case, I don't think we can be sure what she is referring to. It could still be ninjas, lol -- although it appears she is/was in Tokyo for the radio show recording. Here's the quote in Japanese for someone who can analyse it better:

平手「…早いね。私14歳で入ったんだよ。それが16だよもう。…2周年記念ライブが行われるんですよね。4月に。そう、それには私は参加しないんですけど…色々悩んだ結果、そうなってしまったので本当にすみません。ただもう行かれる方はめちゃめちゃ楽しんでください!」

My interpretation: "...[our second anniversary came round] so fast. I was 14 when I joined, now I'm 16. ...and there's going to be a second anniversary live. But I won't be participating...as a result of worrying about various things, that's how it has ended up. I'm truly sorry. Those who are going, please have a really, really good time!"

The full show, more or less, is transcribed here.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
  7. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    ^ random theory
    she is trying to step back to give other girls more attention.

8. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    That would make Techi extremely mature and extremely selfless... I really like her, but I don't think she is that perfect lol

I believe she is bound to think about how her own popularity affect the rest of the group, both shelding them but also stopping them from shining themselves; but I also think she already took some step back when and where she could do it, in variety first and then inside the group.

I don't really like where things seems to going now, with Techi out and new gen coming in (however that is gonna work) it seems inevitable for the other members to start thinking about senbatsu, about competition, about that spot that could be theirs. So, after a bit of thinking I decided to put my money on Aki-p.

My truly hope now is that he is still so obsessed with Momoe-san story (was it Momoe right?) than he wants to make his own super idol.
    That he'll make Techi a legend.

Does it makes sense? I have to think about it some more but you never know.
    ....I won't give up on my KeyaNinja though [hehe] :fear: but crossimg my fingers about Techi future

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

at least Techi sound lively and having fun in her radio show :) i dont really worry too much about the reason on skipping the 2nd anniversary.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    source

10. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I agree with this theory. For me she's self less person. Every magazine i read she mostly talk about group. There's some interviews that shows her worriness towards other members (jealous about her 'center' position)

11. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    I think she's trying to give space to the other members but I wonder how much of that is management's decision instead of hers.
    She may be "pulling an Ikoma" as in stepping back from management's imposed center position. Maybe they didn't let her do it for the actual single so she's skipping the performances instead. If that's the case, I don't like this kind of special treatment. They'd do better releasing the official single as a Yuichans WCenter from the start. I can't understand why they didn't do that, if they give Techi special treatment everywhere else. That's why I also think this may be a management-thought way to promote the group Hirate-less.
    One can only speculate, as Techi's explanation is vague.

12. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    they may have thought there would be less sales, or things hadn't been fully decided. j

13. glsone

glsone Member

They have no issue letting her miss out on doing HS events which is guaranteed less sales, doubt they consider lost sales from her not being center as anything to avoid. It's my personal opinion she's fed up with it all and taking time and space to get her head right/try to find a way to enjoy all this again. She hasn't looked like she's enjoyed working in about a year now to me.

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

another random theory : Techi in rebellious phrase since Oct 2017 :^^;:

screencap from Rock in Japan day4
    [​IMG]

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I think this is also true -- since November 2016 -- but behind it is her discomfort with...something. I always wondered what she meant by not trusting adults, since she clearly trusted some adults (e.g., Takahiro). But then recently (sorry, I already forget where) she said that she couldn't trust adults not to be just doing a job and not actually putting everything into what they do. That would not apply to Takahiro, for sure. Could it be as simple as that? That she felt that when she was doing her absolute best to create something, many of the adults around her were just going through the motions? And that it got frustrating and depressing? It would.

I adore her, but I do not think her personality is perfect. My sense is that she can get so intense about creation that she becomes pushy and proud. There are clips where she is excitedly telling other members what to do (e.g., the first public performance of Saison, at that school), and I can imagine some of them thinking: "Who do you think you are, kid? Takahiro?"

I do fear that we're seeing management now scrambling to deal with losing her for good in the coming months. But I also think it could be her needing to get away and refresh herself, or get healed mentally or physically. And it could also be that they are planning for a future in which she does other things, such as films or dramas or solo shows, and is only available to Keyakizaka for recording CDs and MVs.

That's if it isn't simply that she does now have a special film or drama project that keeps her away.

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@ukifune i agree that management is stuck in scrambling mode now to deal with the situation....

- cancelled Budokan and replaced with Hiragana.
    - Yuichanzu wcenter PR for Glass wo Ware!
    - transfer Friday radio show to Neru
    - opt out 2nd anniversary live concert
    - couldnt attend HS event

i hope this list doesnt get longer....

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Now, from another world altogether, here are photos from Techi's feature in An-an magazine, which came out Tuesday, talking about creating her future fresh and natural skin today, with 24h Cosme:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

more pics

I can't vouch for this myself, but Japanese comments say that comments from the radio show staff prove that she is now in Japan -- whether she ever left it or not.

I find it hard to look at those pics and imagine that she is not continuing to roll toward stardom.

18. candykeyaki

candykeyaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

SOL already released a statement that the broadcast really was live and not recorded

19. ABF48

ABF48 Member

she look like yamaguchi momoe right there..

20. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Well...I rewatched this episode recently, and in that instance the choreography is for the end sequence where the rest of the members kind of huddle together and Techi standing away (as shown in pic below). So in this case, for sheer practical reasons she HAD to be the one checking their positions, surely? Maybe there's other examples of this "proud and pushy" Techi that I missed.

[​IMG]

Other than that, Techi has become seemingly this complex (or "intense" as you put it) individual. From some of her interviews (translated in your blog) she had mentioned this...distrust towards adults before. Maybe more than once.

I'm not sure why I'm defending her. She's not my oshimen, but I feel that she's still an important existence in K46 at this moment...even though it felt like ages since I saw her on Keyakake. Sorry if I came across as too harsh, @ukifune .