1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    My final bit on the rumor discussion

People can have their opinions on rumors all they want, but trying to police what someone post (both within rumors & speculation) even after they specifically made it clear they’re not giving two effs is a waste of breath. As long as it’s on topic, I’ll post what I want, when I want, and how I want. Don’t like it? I suggest you use the ignore option. Othwise, too damn bad. There’s extreme issues going on in today’s society, yet certain post as getting you bothered? It’s a new year, leave pettiness behind thank you

Moving on

Wonder how they’ll balance the teenage 48G members schooling considering they’d likely be in Korea for

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    You guys do know that there's an ignore/block option right?

Just gonna unwatch this thread for a while, at least until there's actual news

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

The HS tickets and SSK voting ballots are also freebies and giveaways,. you know? :^^;:
    Here, here.

Not even eight followers:

uno.jpg

ONE follower.
    The account was created on Saturday.

@Cristafari I'd say to close it until there is some actual info coming from actual sources.
    Be it the AKB management, the South Korean side or a proper newspaper/news outlet.

• Like Like x 2
  4. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I bet we will have an idea on which senbatsu members might go or not with the 52nd single line up anouncement in a few hours.
    It's no rocket sience to expect the single release by the end of may.
    Hence more shedule conflicts during it's promo.

• Like Like x 1
  5. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I read somewhere that members would actually skip SSK for this show.

6. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Other people: *creates Twitter account*
    *puts names in a generator*
    *generate an unknown name or close eyes and choose a random name*
    *Tweets “___ is rumored blah blah blah produce48”*
    *____is said to appear on Produce48*
    Me: *Creates Twitter account*
    *Chooses a valid member that people know*
    *Tweets “___is rumored blah blah blah Produce48”*
    *Gets called for a troll*

Double standards? :awesome:

I say close this thread

• Like Like x 2
  7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Sooooo.
    Now that we know the 52nd single line up, can I say this remove some energy from the Sakura, Miru, Mako rumors ?
    Still, I'm waiting for the show shedule anouncement to have more certainties.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    I already knew that account was BS. I just posted it because I didn’t want certain users to think they can bully others into posting how they want.

@Cristafari Please don’t close the thread. Closing a thread for the satisfaction of the same few troublemakers (T**** & M***** H*****) isn’t fair to the rest of us. It should stay as is since everyone else is trying to have a peaceful conversation in relation to the program.

Back on topic, I don’t think participating in Senbatsu equates to a automatic deconfirmation to join the show, especially since Kennin has already been confirmed.

Plus if the Senbatsu girls (or even non-Senbatsu girls who could end up being one depending on their popularity through P48) were to make this group, they’d still be eligible for the next Senbatsu anyway.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
  9. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Why I'm leaving some doors open.
    Hmm kenin is mainly meant once the show is done and the group formed.
    But during the show itself ?
    I see some fairness problems here if some candidates are allowed to leave for some time while the other keeps training. Possible pauses for everyone then ?

10. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    You have a point there. It could be hard to balance this, especially in another country

11. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    The Miru one is half verified already. Just that final lineup hasnt been accounted for p48. Ill take 50-50 for sakura.

Honestly im fine wif rumors but there needs to be some legit source and honestly stop pushing korean girls... tbh im not gg to direct at anyone but some of the people here have been continuously spamming. Not just spamming, but spamming girls that have no official source or anything that they will join the show.

Wanna add something? Add something helpful. Not just keep fanning fire. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    An half filled glass is also half empty so .... up to you.

13. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Idk why people think we’re not going to talk about Korean girls when Korean girls will join the show & the group + this show will be aired in Korea + they’ll promote in Korea.

That’s like saying not to talk about Thai girls in the BNK48 thread or Chinese girls in the SNH48 thread. So why do it to Korean girls here?

There shouldn’t be any form of isolation, because it would be just as bad if Kpop fans did it to the 48 girls.

It’s sad how some here are trying so hard to control what is posted when they don’t even hold control on the site. Like now we can’t even talk about things that relate to the show? Just post regular official news on the show & only about 48G girls and that’s it? No, that’s messed up, if it has to do with the topic at hand, there should be no problem.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I honestly don’t understand. Threads have been closed in the past due to the lack of updates. This is no different. Yet for whatever reason, it has gone on for 88 pages.

Someone is salty because they think they can do whatever they want on this thread (including spamming unofficial and bullshit Twitter “sources”)

15. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    I’m hyped to see the huge rise is popularity the underrated 48G Girls could get

Just imagine going from only being a theatre member to being a member who is popular & promotes on music shows, variety programs, CFs, ect

And even more to see the K-Girls become 48G members themselves (assuming this is actually a 48G, which it likely is)

Most excited to see if they’ll have their own variety show like AKBingo or SNHello

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Congrats you just admitted you post them rumors in order to taunt other users.

Please stop victimizing yourself. You are just as guilty as any of us. For the sake of harmony in this forum, I don't mind closing this thread until further notice either.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    I only posted that specific one because of it, and I never would have done so had it not been for a select number of users trying to bully me. The other ones I did because I wanted to showcase them to everyone and create a discussion on it. Also with past P101 shows, some rumors turned out true

You are entitled to disagree with them all you want. But to say I’m victimizing myself when I’m the one getting bullied for harmless posts that actually have to do with the discussion, just know that I have tons of words I could say to you and those like you that would get me in tons of trouble if I chosen to say them

At the end of the day, no one is closing a thread for a peanut gallery who want to act hollier thy thou and police others who don’t do what they want to it’s entirety

There is nothing wrong with having discussions on something even without new updates, show me where the rule for that is at then maybe we can talk, otherwise get a grip. The world isn’t going to stop to fit your exact ideals, and you don’t get to pop off on other users because of it

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    At first people asked nicely so that you be as civilized in posting behaviour as other regular forum users here, but you decided to be a drama queen and refuse to change your ways.

All you had to do was some discernment on some rumors authenticity and everyone can be happy. But no you had to be egotistical and stubborn af.

There's really no point in discussing these rumors when you are just trying to make your point that "you can post whatever you want."

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Where? All I did was post rumors & users attacked me off the bat, and what was I suppose to do? Apologies for contributing potential info to the thread and kiss the asses of those who are attacking me for every post I made?

No eff that, if you didn’t try to act superior & tell me what to do when even the mod said there’s no problem with it, I’d respect it & either agree or disagree with it. But you & other users chooses to attack me over it, so don’t play victim when I give you the finger for it. I’m not taking disrespect from anyone, especially not some random forum user who is in the same exact boat in status as I am

There’s no point in arguing over it. Unless the mod says otherwise, I will continue to post what I want, and you have the option to ignore me, otherwise you’ll have to deal with it. I’m bored of this debate now & will no longer converse in it, next time I’m just gonna report users myself. As a matter of fact, I’ll just start putting users on ignore now

The show starts between April-May, so there should be no further discussion on this. Let’s all move on for the zillionth time

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Do I have to quote that sakura rumor 3 months ago which you contributed 20 pages of meaningless argument.

Thanks but no thanks.

If you have a problem with one person than maybe it's not your problem. But when you have problem with almost 6 or 7 users than I'm pretty sure who is the problem here.

• Dislike Dislike x 1