1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Really what mgmt is thinking? Don’t even have words to describe my disappointment in seeing her at second row right after a center.

And Yui Yui as center? I am sorry but I don’t think she is prepared for that. Guess it will be just another cutesy song that no one will care about... come on! Put jurina or sakura as centers, than I wouldn’t be so mad about it...

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

believe actually having a SakamichiAKB song is the bigger appeal for 46G fans, but Naachan probably attract more 46G fans compared to any other 48G member right now.

Although I'm sad, but the biggest thing that made me sad is not about Naachan on the 2nd row itself but more about AKB not being serious on creating new AKB faces. We hear all the time that AKB have no aces, thus must rely on Jurina, Sakura, etc. The fact is that they have potential members for it. It just that management don't give them continuous exposure as an ace. It happened with Miion and now it potentially could happen with Naachan. We don't know yet whether management might give something to Naachan to make her stay relevant (as an ace), but the way they don't even gave her the 2nd row center is kinda telling about management priority. Also the thing that is more obvious is that with the way they are shaping the lineup, they care more about selling the brand rather than actually making something that can attract new fans.
    Having said that, maybe not directly behind Yuiyui is actually a better position since we might be able to see her more in the background. Also Naachan can shine in whatever position they gave her.

Hopefully the B-side will be good. If this will have team songs, I have a strong feeling that they will make a YuuNaa center because YuuNaa is a popular pairing. No matter what they give to her, I wish it will have something where her singing can shine.

• Like Like x 2
  3. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Seriously, I really dont like this senbatsu, how can mngmt put she in back after she being center

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

4. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

I feel so sorry for Naachan. It really feels like management just used her popularity to secure million sale for Jabaja. And now her job it's done, let's throw her back to 2nd row. I don't understand if they were to put her in the 2nd row, why not at least put her as 2nd row center

Regardless, she will shine at whatever position she's in.

5. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    she should've been front row paired with miion instead of sasshi&sayanee since they're not even participating on ssk

6. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    In other news, i just got my copy of the photobook, i haven't had time to read it completely but the little i saw was pretty nice. I also like its size and the paper they used. One bad thing tho, the photocard has one of it's corners bended :explode: , hopefully a pile of books will solve the problem but still.

I also got the last issue of bomb with a poster and clear file of Naachan, Yuiri, Komi and Mion, and the 51st single (got Yuiri's photo <3 )

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
  7. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

If Naachan doesn’t get a b-side center or a center on the cover, I don’t know what to say

8. Werteryouip

Werteryouip Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    oh i remember there is one thing i hate about this announcement i hate that naachan has to receive all the pressure on reaching a million sales on 51st single while yuiyui will just sitting pretty and relax bcoz this 52nd single will surely sell a million.

i dont hate yuiyui i just hate that naachan has to carry all those pressure.

• Like Like x 1
  9. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

I read a report from Yukirin somewhere a few days ago but don't rmb the source. Anyway, in the report Yukirin talked about the day where Naachan, Juri and her were delivering CDs to the fans at Tower records, I think. Yukirin said Naachan was very nervous because she was worried about the million sale pressure. And when the news was announced Yukirin said Naachan had a great smile on her face. I think Sakura said sth like this on her radio too. Something along the line of Naachan was very worried about Jabaja's sales, and she's put a lot effort into it.

10. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    Yeah, that's what I said. It was good while it lasted.
    The inconsistency of management picks is what kills AKB's public image. Nana did great. Management did wrong in not getting her at least a front line spot. People need to get used to the faces to recognise and like them and know them better. There's no way anyone can recognise the current AKB if they keep changing who they choose to represent the group. Sigh.
    I talked about this with some friends the other day, and it's sad, but no one cares for AKB that much anymore, both Aki-P and the general public.
    Nana deserves better. At least I'm confident she'll get Kami 7 this year.

11. mils

mils Kenkyuusei

I just don't understand why management would put so much focus on Naachan for the last three months only to drop her back to the same position she had last year right before SSK, specially considering she'll most likely be the 2nd best ranked AKB member (maybe best AKB considering Yuihan lost votes last year), so much for all that exposure on TV and talks about how she's center for the first time. Hopefully they won't talk about the 52nd single or Yuiyui as a center next Friday on Msute instead of focusing on Naachan cause that would be the last straw.
    This frustration should leads us to powervote Naachan more than ever this SSK to try to get her to reach her desired top 5, it'll be very difficult but not impossible

BTW Jabaja's sales are really, really good considering the little promotion time it has gotten so far (title and mv releases, tv performances, etc), looks like in 2-4 days from now it will outsale what 11gatsu and #Sukinanda overall sold each in at least fifteen weeks.
    Even with the hs tactics and Sakamichi's anual collab it's still an amazing milestone and Naachan was the center for that single, whatever we feel about it, the mv's uniforms or the fact that Naachan got pants :tongue:
    Seeing how well it's doing it would be nice for management to let her center next autumn's single huh ;)

12. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I am still speechless of how mistreated Naachan was...

And she was so humble at Twitter thanking for being at the senbatsu and congratulating Yui Yui....

I was reaaally hoping mgmt to be focused this time... but they just ignored us all... so i agree with what some of you guys said!

Let’s vote like crazies at ssk to prove that Naachan is the new akb face and she deserves it!!

This news just let me down for a bit.. hope Naachan is doing ok..

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

13. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Until today i still cant accept that senbatsu. I dont hate yuiyui, but with naachan position..... :(

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

14. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    I understand the frustration some are feeling but two management choice solo centers in a row would have been a long shot; only Acchan ever got that and I don't think management have decided on a fixed center.

I think Naachan is now well positioned for Kami 7 barring some more Ogiyuka-type rises.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

15. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I think people aren't that frustrated about no center, they are more frustrated about 2nd row position. If she had a 1st row position, I think everybody would be satisfied with it.

16. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    Tbh, I didn't even need her to be front row, 3nd row Center would have been good as well, but management...

17. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

Why not a duet song then, if it's only for the b-side
    YuuNaa didn't need backdancer

18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Sure, and ignore the rest of Team 4. Is it a team song when only two members are in it?

19. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

Pardon me, is the tracklist for upcoming single already decided to be team song ?

20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    You were responding to this from Rurouni.

"If this will have team songs, I have a strong feeling that they will make a YuuNaa center because YuuNaa is a popular pairing."

No official announcement (and I doubt it will happen), but I read "if this will have team songs" to be the assumption for the B-sides and the basis for the Rurouni's suggestion of a double center and your reply suggesting a duet. You didn't write "I don't believe there will be team songs."