1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 52nd [Teacher Teacher] (2018/05/30)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Mar 17, 2018.

1. ABF48

ABF48 Member

greetings for you sir, welcome to stage48

2. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    I guess you two don't quite understand that the whole idea behind forums is to have people with different opinions discuss, and yes, that includes opinions we don't like.

Random fact for those who didn't count. Half Senbatsu is AKB the other half SG.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
  3. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Are these fresh faces though when they're the ones that they've been shoving down our throats?

Look through the last few singles and this one. The senbatsu are like 90% the same girls through and through all the while leaving out certain girls(furuhata nao, homma hinata). Probably the freshest thing from these last few senbatsus have been Macharin's inclusion in Jabaja. Even then, Macharin barely appeared in the song and Jabaja has come and past so quickly and we're already onto the next single.

4. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    This is kind of the point in this forum, though. If people didn't disagree on anything there would barely be any activity here... I advise you to get used to it. With so many members fighting to be in such a relatively small unit (even if it expands it ¡s proportionately minuscule so of course people will be left out), there are bound to be disagreements, no management choice is infallible. We all want certain girls to be up there.

5. ET920

ET920 Member

This is like Pokemon, everyone got a favorite one and thinks theirs is the best :awesome:

6. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Who doesn't want to be the very best dun dun dun

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

7. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    You sums out how Stage48 or a fandom in general looks like mate :lol:
    Quoting myself from page 11 in this thread
    Basically it is not the fresh face they want.

8. ET920

ET920 Member

Too many psyducks and magikarps around graduating before evolving though!

9. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

DD be like "Gotta catch'em all".:awesome:

10. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    What's happening to Tomu.... is she taking her time studying or what? Hope she won't skip SSK this year..miss her

11. ayaelectro

ayaelectro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    She's going to run for this year SSK.
    She has declared it on her seitansai, as well as her latest tweet.

12. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    congratulations Yuiyui :1st:
    Mayuyu successor is real..more real if they make sequel for dog song with Yuiyui as center

13. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I have nothing to complain about this senbatsu. Or actually I have a few (Nao, half of the front lint being people who are unlikely to participate in SSK...) but they are all moot points so I will be glad that mgmt at least do something right ala the new faces and a somewhat balanced distribution of slots between groups.

The good thing with Yuiyui is that we will finally get an idol song after almost a year (I miss Sukinanda). But we can also kiss bikini goodbye.

14. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    Wow, she'd better attend this year SSK....it is going to be cutthroat, but wish her luck! Tomu for Kami 7 lol

15. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    @Kiarararara - I agree it's unlikely, but not necessarily. Acchan was 16 when they released Baby! Baby! Baby! (she was the center), and Yuiyui's already 16 as well.

16. rayanami

rayanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Sugoi!!!! Oguri Yui at center

17. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Super happy for a Yuiyui center. I've been saying we need to push the new gen for years now. Naachan center followed by Yuiyui? I'm beyond satisfied.
    Also glad neither Sakura or Jurina got to center. We all know the 1st spot will be a battle between them, and giving one a center and not the other wouldn't have been fair.
    Not too impressed with some of the senbatsu choices/placements though??? Happy for Nako but devastated for Miku, would have had her there instead of Hana (unlike most here, I like hana lol, i would just prefer Miku there instead of her). MIZUKI! Finally a 16th gen is getting pushed. Glad to see Mako, Komi, Seina, and Yuiri too. 13 SG to 14 AKB.... Usually I would complain but since its the ballot single, the only one where i can accept sister group domination, i'm cool with it lol.

Overall I'm looking forward to it! DYING for a bikini single (put the underage girls in a crop top and shorts lol).

18. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    I think @Kiarararara was talking about Yuiyui being a member of Team 8, who is under Toyota. And correct me if I'm wrong, team 8 members don't do / aren't allowed to do gravure by Toyota.

19. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Wait, four types? (inb4 they go back to naming their type from AKB4 letters). I guess we finally are gonna get team songs after two years.

20. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    That's MD :lol: