1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

would you prefer Naachan center 52nd single instead of Jabaja ?

2. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    While I feel that they definitely half-assed the 51st single I honestly love the song so i can't really complain about that. I was hoping for a better treatment for my oshi and the good old trashy mngmt did what they do best, can't say i'm surprised ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .

3. Werteryouip

Werteryouip Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    @CutePanda
    no im ok that she's centering 51st and im happy that she became the center for it.
    it's just that when you're reading her mobame you'll know she's getting stressed out and emotionally pressured bcos of the million sale plus seeing how half assed the management promote 51st single. well my point is i just dont want to see my kami oshi sad

4. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Tomorrow she will do her only STU48 individual HS event in Tokyo. Should be really busy. One of the good thing for us is that she will have a 2S which she didn't get on AKB individual HS (need to wait for album HS for that). Hopefully some fans will share their pictures,
    Curiously, TBS will have a graduation SP tomorrow and will be a live show and AKB will perform in it. I'm not sure whether Naachan will have the time to appear on it. Either AKB will just show a prerecorded performance, perform very late (it is a 3hr show and start at 7PM. Naachan HS will end at 8:30PM. I assume the show is in Tokyo) or someone else will perform as the center....

She is scheduled to perform in Thumbnail stage on Monday, March 26. This will be Miion seitansai :)

She is currently 1st on the 1st day result of the new battlefes event
    https://twitter.com/AKB48_BattleFes/status/976115288897855489

Naachan poster from the upcoming UTB. FYI, there will be 3 kind of poster (Naachan, Yuiri, or Yuiyui). I believe it will be random unless you preorder it and get it from a certain chain of store. For Naachan, you can get it from HMV. Also if you preorder, you will get the unfolded version of the poster. Of course this will be a Japan only thing. I hope that I'll get Naachan poster with my UTB purchase.
    [​IMG]
    https://goo.gl/iF1LeZ

180319 Showroom - AKB48 52nd single senbatsu announcement, STU48 stage

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    I haven't mentioned it because I was bummed, but I'm glad Yuiri's still in senbatsu! One of the best things of the last single was seeing them do so many PR together and being heavily promoted as a pairing.

This is my yuri shipper heart talking, but a few days ago, two members of an idol group announced they were going out with each other, and Sasshi commented positively on the matter. Honestly, I immediately thought about YuuNaa, lol. The said group has a love ban but apparently, and logically, two members of the same group dating doesn't count as breaking the love ban.

6. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    Whether or not members loving/dating each other are allowed or not, as far as I know, Sae said in an interview that her contracted forbid her from dating both men and women, so that may apply to Naachan as well?

7. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Offtopic but which idol group (and members)?

8. mils

mils Kenkyuusei

I guess AKB's love ban applies to not dating anyone but I believe the keyword here is to not do it publicly (because come on, many of the girls date anyways) as to avoid scandals, and also if it meant only not dating men we would have already had at least one real couple between members through all these years, I'm sure.
    About Naachan and Yuiri (if that's what you meant), both mentioned in a recent interview on ZakZak that they aren't a couple even if a lot of fans think otherwise, the link was posted a couple of weeks ago on this thread.

9. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    they aren't a couple even if a lot of members think otherwise
    FTFY

We know that from the coming of age concert lol. Komiharu and Mako seems to be their biggest shippers by far. (Which sadden me as a Namako shipper)

10. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Yeah, she also said they Just friends and more than friends, the Word of friends cant describe their relationship... So im corious what relationship they have. :) perv mode on

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

11. mils

mils Kenkyuusei

I was just comenting what they said on that interview and Yuiri said fans. After that and with the other stuff they said like @henx mentioned above, everyone draws their own different conclussions I guess.

From: https://www.zakzak.co.jp/ent/news/180308/ent1803085824-n1.html

岡田「全部しっくりこなくて、それこそ『カップルっぽいね』って言われることも多いんですけど、『カップルです』って言うのもなんか違うかなと思って」
    村山「ファンの人はそう思ってるかも(笑)」
    岡田「うん。『友達です』っていうのも違う…」

Sorry for the lack of translation.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  12. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    And I was making a joke, if it wasn't obvious from my use of "FTFY".

13. Ophelia

Ophelia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kitahara Rie
    Could be two other members but I'm sure he/she was talking about Zheng Yangying and Shi Qin. Two former members of the group CKG48. Believe they got removed from the group and a couple days later they announced that they are dating.

14. Rurouni

2s pictures from yesterday HS event
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    more in her gallery http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-okada-nana-gallery.5319/page-15#post-1444905

SNS pictures
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    https://7gogo.jp/okada-nana/18587
    https://7gogo.jp/okada-nana/18590
    https://goo.gl/jUNWp5

Probably the combination of Naachan only has 1 STU HS date + relatively small venue, yesterday HS was really packed. Since Naachan HS sold out extremely early, that meant more people came to her lane (in case people don't understand, at least with how AKB and STU handle their HS, 1 person can only buy limited amount of HS on the 1st to 3rd round and 1st round is the most limited. This is why it is hard to sold out even 1 slot on the first round except for Sayanee). On AKB HS, her fans can choose between 6 HS dates but for this STU HS it is concentrated on 1 date only, thus sold out faster.
    Since Naachan is scheduled to perform on CDTV (singing 365, not Jabaja), her last slot (2s) was kinda hurried and I believe it still went overtime a bit. All is good tho and she made it to CDTV. Also helped by the fact that AKB perfomed last. FYI, NMB also had a HS event, thus Sayanee also need to come after her HS done, but I believe it ended up earlier than STU HS. On CDTV, she was one of the member who got the chance to speak (the other 2 are Sayanee and Yuihan), so that was nice :)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    https://goo.gl/LPnmfS
    AKB will perform on CDTV 25th year anniversary on April 7th. Hopefully this time will be Jabaja (or at least Jabaja is included if it is a medley).
    Next performance is tomorrow on MSte and that one is definitely Jabaja :)

15. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    I know they're not a couple (at least not publicly), that's why I started by saying it was my yuri shipper heart talking about that. One may fantasize, lol. But they do have a special relationship: even if it's a friendship, it's one where they have their own world.

The group's name is ShiX. Member Nobosu Makai asked fellow member Mine Mineta to go out with her in a concert. Another member called Rinku Tamaki also said she was in love with Mine so it was a love triangle.
    If you'd like a source, I saw it in SoraNews24.

16. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I never expected Naachan to be the center of the next single so I'm not really surprised. What I'm more disappointed in AKS about is how little they promoted Jabaja before release and then just shoving it under the rug as soon as they know it's a 1m seller. On to the next single already. I'm not surprised by that center, either lol.

I didn't love the B-sides on Jabaja, it's a weak single imo, I hope we get something different for the next one but I'm not really holding my breath.

17. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    In this case being pessimistic may possibly bring surprise for us

18. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    We're not suprised about she not a center,if she a center that like a bonus for us, but we cant accept her position in 2nd row and not a front row

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

19. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    it actually means the management trusts her more than yuiyui thou?

20. Rurouni