1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakai Rika (Rikachan/Rikahime) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
  2. enc0re

enc0re Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    https://streamable.com/cq5tp

Hello Humbucker, could you translate what Rie said about Rika during NGT's homeparty? I think I got the gist of it but the getting the whole context would be highly interesting I think.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
  3. ogiyukaa

ogiyukaa Kenkyuusei

Around the 39:00 mark I'm really curious about what Rikachan said to Rittan and then what Rittan said back lol

I thought Rittan was about to throw that stick at her hahah

4. enc0re

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    From what I could understand:

They are playing the King's game and Ayanyan as King orders 3 to tell 6 what she should stop doing. Of course the draw decides on Rika and Rittan whose relationship seem to be loaded with a difficult history looking at everyone's reactions. So then Rika tells Rittan to stop using the nickname "fairy" as she often uses "cherry fairy" as nickname. After a moment of tension Rittan says with a laugh that she agrees I think. Later Rika clarifies her statement as advice. I sadly didn't get the rest.

I would like to request more context to this situation too :3

5. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Since you've already got the gist of it, I'll just drop here the transcription of what I was able to catch up from the talk, which is fast for me to do than writing a text explaining it. =)
    Nakai: Don't you have something you want to tell us?

Isn't there something to tell the members before graduation?

Ogino: Something to tell us ...
    Nakai: Maybe like a sermon ... Like "I'd better tell this to this one."
    Homma: Rie-san doesn't usually reprimand the member.
    Nakai: You always watch over us kindly.
    Kitahara: Yeah, I rarely point out people's faults.
    Nakai: Don't you like to take this opportunity to ...
    Homma pointing to Nakai: She wants ...
    Kato to Nakai: You want her to talk about you?
    Nakai to Kitahara: Oh, yeah, I do want you to take this opportunity and reprimand me. You seem to have lots to say. (laugh)

What Nakai Rika wants it to be done
    Wants to be reprimanded by Kitahara Rie

Ogino: Something to say at last
    Nakai: You can talk about everyone as well.
    Kitahara: Everyone? Everyone is really a good girl in essence. Everyone is truly working hard. There's not much to say. But, well, taking this opportunity ... (laugh)

What we seriously want Nakai to change

Kitahara: But uh ... This is true, by working together, I thought I've always been helped by Rikachan. I guess I've said it before but she can read between the lines more than anyone. Since she has an aggressive personality, so it obviously gets pros and cons from public opinion. But lately you've been able to shake it off, haven't you?
    Nakai: I have shook it off. (laugh)
    Kitahara: I don't know if it's the right or wrong thing to do and I think nobody can tell it now. However, I think it's not a problem at all when you are in NGT and, today too, you helped me a lot.
    Nakai: No negative points?
    Kitahara: Of course, there are!
    Nakai: Oh, there are! (laugh)
    Kitahara: You want a serious advice?
    Nakai: Yeah, give me a serious one.
    Kitahara: A serious one is ... When you're in AKB48 ...
    Nakai to Ogiyuka: Here comes a serious one. (laugh)
    Kitahara: I wanted to tell you this some day, even though it wasn't in front the cameras. When you are with AKB, there're lots of senior members, so be more, how can I say ...
    Yamada: "Hold Nakai back"?
    Kitahara: Yeah, it's better to "hold Nakai back".
    Yamada: This is a real one.
    Kitahara: To me, there is no problem when you're doing NGT48 jobs.
    Nakai: Have you been putting up with me in NGT ...
    Kitahara: No, it's not the case of putting up with, you act freely and it's really funny and lively. But it's because everyone in NGT is gentle.
    Kato: Everyone is kind and has accepted her.
    Kitahara: Everyone has accepted you.
    Ogino: Everyone accepted her like "It's enough! I give up!"
    Nakai: (laugh)
    Kitahara: Eveyone has accepted you and I think everyone loves you too, everyone in NGT. But when you're working with AKB, they are predominantly veterans members, everyone around. You see, my feelings match to AKB members' , I don't want my friends to dislike you, Rikachan. I don't want people there to dislike you, so when you're in AKB, be a little more ... be more appropriate. In short, it's better to separate these two places (NGT and AKB).
    Yamada: It's a serious advice. (laugh)
    Nakai: (This is a real one. I will follow your advice.)
    Kitahara: Isn't it great if there's an environment easy to work there too?
    Nakai: Agreed. I've been thinking it was somewhat hard to be there. (laugh)
    Kitahara: That's definitely not a good thing.
    Nakai: I will be more careful.
    Kitahara: If it's hard to be with them, it's not them who have to change, so ...
    Nakai: I agree. I'll correct myself ...
    Everyone: Whooooooaaaaa ...
    Nakai to Nishigata: (laugh) It was more serious than I have imagined ... (laugh)
    Nishigata: Taking today's opportunity to say ... (laugh)
    Nakai: If we missed today's opportunity, maybe it would be more difficult to say later.

It's basically the game @enc0re has already explained. About the advice, Rikachan told Rittan that she should stop using the excuse of being young and making up the air-headed fairy character. Rittan faces Rikachan for a while and tells: "I think so too." (everyone laughs) Then Rikachan explains that it is supposed to be an advice, because after a while, Rikachan's "princess" character has become a burden, so the sooner one gives up these kind of characters, the better. Rittan says that she'll take Rikachan's case as a reference. lol

• Like Like x 3
  6. enc0re

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    Wow I love this conversation! Rie with some real talk and Rika showing great attitude and that she is willing to self improve. The future is bright for these girls (I hope).

The thing with Rika and Riko is that Rika gets annoyed/angry at Riko's antics very fast and Riko's seems to adopt a rebellious attitude towards Rika in response. That the draw hit exactly those two was damn funny and tension loaded.

Rika was probably serious when she said that it was meant as advice though. I remember her expressing some embarrassment about her nickname "Rikahime" in a recent theatre self-introduction too.

Thank you for the help @Humbucker

7. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    My pleasure! :)
    Yeah, Rikachan can't stand Rittan's character the same way people couldn't stand Rikachan's "3-year-old girl" character. :^^;:
    In general, those "characters" are better accepted by idol fans (because they tolerate the girls more) but they are not seen with good eyes (at least, they are not taken seriously) outside the idol fandom. I remember people with no interest in idols getting really annoyed with Ichikawa Miori's "Fresh Lemon" character when she appeared on variety shows. =O

8. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Fresh Lemon was universally annoying, at least since it seemed like a stuck record.

9. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Advanced Nakai Rika Guide:
    Appendix B.2. #Himail - The Princess's Mail
    #045. A new TV show has been decided!!
    Prev
    #044. About the deadline
    Next
    #046. Why I like gravure shooting

----------------------------------------------------------------------

B.2. #Himail - The Princess's Mail

#045. A new TV show has been decided!!

[​IMG]
    180326 - Weekly Playboy Apr. 9th 2O18 no.15 issue
    http://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/2018/03/26/101871/

Hay fever[1] is killing me ... Hi everyone, do you have an allergy to pollen? Recently they have made a damn effort and Nakai here is suffering and almost dying because of it.

This time, I'm going to talk about the TV show "Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi"
    [2] which will be aired on TV Tokyo, starting on April 2! In this show, I will serve as the "Assistant Teacher" (co-host)! Yay! I will appear fully on the weekdays, from Monday to Friday.

Since I was trusted to carry out it, I wanted to go harsh with the "students", but ... my way of life has been far different from those tough teachers', so I was worried if I would do fine as an assistant teacher when I was appointed to. Well, you know, I guess I can handle this using my enthusiasm
    because comes down to enthusiasm, timing and motivation. (laugh)

The teachers (hosts) are all prominent members, so I get nervous ... On the other hand, I also feel a little relieved because they will be there, since it's a live broadcast show. I was worried if I would be able to say funny stuff, but after a while, I think I can do it just fine. (laugh) Also, I myself think this is an opportunity in which I can learn a lot, so I want to absorb various things firmly! The students will be recruited from the general public, so I'm excited to know what kind of people I'm going to meet. Maybe I will favor those students who like me. (laugh) I'm kidding!

This time, I'm planning to tackle it, working hard explicitly, so watch to it thinking "She's making an effort, isn't she?" Please, check it out!!

I hope my fans apply as students too.
    I'm waiting for you!!

[​IMG]

Notes:
    1. Hay fever in Japan (Japanese: 花粉症 Hepburn: Kafunshō, lit. "pollen illness") https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hay_fever_in_Japan
    2. Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi (Japanese: 青春高校3年C組高 Hepburn: Seishun Kōkō San-nen Shī-gumieishun, lit. "Youth High School 3rd Year Class C"). Official website: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/3-c/

Nakai Rika's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/BgloCIngv_C/
    I have appeared on the broadcast* of the audition
    for the through regulars** of #Youth High School 3rd Year Class C!
    Everyone was really funny
    and I spent that happy day laughing 18 Strawberry.png 18 Beating heart.png
    Personally, I want to root for Agasuke-san! lol
    I thought being a comedian is a
    wonderful job.

Youth High School 3rd Year Class C
    will be aired live every week
    from Monday to Friday
    at 5:30 (JST) on TV Tokyo!
    Watch it, please
    (*´꒳`*)
    [​IMG]
    (*) Post with the broadcast of the audition
    (**) I don't know how translate properly 通しレギュラー.

Agasuke Yoshimura's twitter:
    https://twitter.com/agasuke_desu/status/976622927062876160
    Nakai Rika-san has written that she's rooting for me 18 Person raising both hands in celebration.png 18 Smiling face with smiling eyes.png !!!!
    I will work even harder 18 Man running.png 18 Man running.png

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Prev
    #044. About the deadline
    Next
    #046. Why I like gravure shooting

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
  10. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  11. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  12. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  13. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    This was an interesting episode indeed! Thanks for the upload :D

Also I was scrolling through my twitter to check out some stu stuff but then I came across this tweet I liked around 2 weeks ago but forgot to post this here where rikachan was having a blast with other NGT members in a hs event XD

1:05 to the funny part
    https://twitter.com/korokoromilky/status/974855062404022273?s=19

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

14. Boukyaku

Boukyaku Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

This episode was amazing. She used her screentime really well to appeal with her "flaming idol" character. I think she became a bit of a topic about some stuff she said, but hey, that's exactly her. ♥

15. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
  16. Momo48

Momo48 Kenkyuusei

Not to drag on the issue, but I'm curious what Rika's fans think of her recent ~controversial~ statements. Do you think it was just in the nature of her character, or do you think she went too far? Particularly those who are fans of Sasshi as well and see similarities between them. Sasshi is always good at creating a buzz and being entertainment, but from what I can recall she hasn't made a comment on TV that received this much backlash.

I don't follow NGT that closely and I'm pretty neutral on Rika (though I admire how she rose through Showroom), but I can't help but feel her comments were distasteful. Thoughts?

17. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    These:

18. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Wow, the world is burning! I don't have plenty of fire extinguisher! :lol:
    Anyway, if anyone would like to talk about this case, just PM me, I'd be glad to reply.

I've been busy with 1, 2, 3 ... now 4 translations. Hope I can post it later.

19. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Just let it die XD

Ganbatte Humbucker-san!

20. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

Nakai Rika is troublesome, no one will deny that

Did she went too far?
    I would say no

if any of the other members say that they have no friends in NGT that they can turn to, they will not have as much hate as Rika is getting.

for example, when Katomina wrote her depressing message, and said that she has no one to turn to in NGT. No one was saying "oh look at NGT none of them get along with Katomina." which is wrong because we see them get along in videos/pictures.

When Nakai Rika says she doesn't have friends in NGT ----- it garners a different reaction from people

NGT members must be the best actors, because just 2 weeks ago in Rika's showroom at the handshake events they all seem okay.. So actress award for fake friends goes to NGT members if there was this much hate for her.

anyways Next time on Nakai Riakball - Z

• Like Like x 1