1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The NGT48 Thread

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 25, 2015.

1. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Thanks! It turns out some people are putting some NGT reports in the General AKB Experience thread, so you might check there, too.

Also just started watching the house party on FujiTV- thanks all for the recommendation. This is pretty hilarious :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. ogiyukaa

ogiyukaa Kenkyuusei

Agreed. I said this earlier this week but they are seriously missing out on taking advantage of these girls variety skills, it is a perfect opportunity to try to get more well known in other parts of Japan and gain more fans but they continue to limit them to Niigata and this laid back show which I love but cmon NGT has so much potential for more which is why it is bothering me so much lol

3. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    @ogiyukaa cash/sponsor?

Anyways if they can use this special to reach more viewers and making a demand for a programme from NGT48, Sony might be willing to expand the budget or they might find other sponsors willing to invest.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  4. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    The NGT history cut:

The local managers do not have much power. It depends on investors and the high position managers (AKS). K46 has a regular national-wise TV show from the beginning (2.5 years old now) even though most of the girls are like bricks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    In a way it is good that NGT48 is 'left out'. Less meddling from the head office, therefore the managers and members try unorthodox things to stay afloat that have so far shown results that were never expected/projected. Ah yes, and NGT48 has grown to be unlike the other 48G sister groups. More like a close knit community.

7. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

That's what people said to SKE48, NMB48 and HKT48 in their early years. Even STU48 too.

8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    You can still put STU48 in the same basket. Like NGT48 they get a huge support from the local authorities.
    Something the other sister groups don't have.

9. ogiyukaa

ogiyukaa Kenkyuusei

Yes that could be a reason but honestly I don't really think it is, at this point I don't think NGT would have a problem getting sponsors/investors I just think nobody (AKS) is actively seeking it out like they are content right now. As much as I criticize AKS and their decisions they are usually right about a lot of the business sides of things so that is why it confuses me why they aren't taking advantage of this side of NGT or trying to expand their reach. There must be more the story. Maybe NGT is more tied down to Niigata than we could have ever imagined. Like on a government/city contract or something along those lines. We've never seen this with other groups that came before NGT so it's like uncharted territory lol and since they are getting involved with 2nd gen maybe they are waiting do more when they come along who knows

10. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    The problems with NGT:
    - Most of the promotion activities are limited inside Niigata. The older sister groups had some nationwide broadcasted shows from the start. STU, while already being a multi-prefecture group, also has its own regular nationwide TV show quite early, besides SETOBINGO - the given one from AKS for new groups (similar to SashiKita). Not to mention that most of them are studio-based.
    - NGT has a long inactive period from the beginning (2016). After SashiKita, look like they did not have any plan for the group for the rest of the year. The debut single was dragged for a year. Maybe NGT was scarified for Keya’s debut, or management just had minimum care.
    - NGT debuted at the down time of 48 world. The public did not care much about the group like they did w/ SKE, NMB, or HKT.

11. enc0re

enc0re Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    The local focus wouldn't even be an issue if Niigata wasn't so tiny with little urbanisation. It's basically the countryside of Japan, the whole prefecture has only 2,2 million people. Now compare this with the sphere of influence of the sister groups. STU even with the power of 7 combined prefectures.

On a different note I finally found this video again. It's a program from last year where the NGT members (even Yukirin attended it) comment on local Niigata specialities like the famous Bus Center Curry, White Italian Noodles and the NGT theatre. Tsugumin's mom and grandma also make an appearance.

if the video does not show watch the video here

We need more media appearances like this please.

12. enc0re

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
  13. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    New picture of the draftees, courtesy to Mihapiyo.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    I don't want to be here posting downer news, but I felt it necessary to at least drop a translation for both Ayanyan's Photolog message (before it becomes inaccessible to non-fanclub members) and Imamura's statement.
    This is both to put a stop to some fanciful rumors of ~infighting~ stemming from the wild imagination of some text board resident and nothing else, and because the matter sounds a bit more worrying than a simple case of bad health, after reading it. Ayanyan is a sweetheart, but she also is known to have low self esteem for her age and consider herself a clumsy person (a complex which she tried to overcome by working into her character, actually), so I hope that whatever happened, she won't take it too hard on herself.
    And honestly, in light of this it seems to me that, if anything, Hinatan was probably referring to some staff in charge of KKS acting too overbearing and applying unreasonable pressure on the KKS members, when in that one SR stream she talked about her experience attending the rehearsals session together with them. It would make sense since "ootona" is always used as a byname for management and staff. And NGT members, at least those with a sense of justice who don't pretend to keep their eyes closed just because the going is good for them, can't keep it silent when they have some dissatisfaction about the management's misconduct. It wouldn't even be the first time either, if this were true.
    I should also point out that today Ayakani too seems to have been disturbed by the announcement, or perhaps the speculations that surrounded it until that point ("I can't understand why... Saying things without either basis or evidence, while treating it as a joke"). It really says something, considering that in all of her Showroom streams so far (and in her whole public life as an idol, I could say) she has always been so cheerful and seemingly without a worry in the world.

To everyone.

I'm really sorry that I have made everyone feel concerned on this time.

For many consecutive days, since several days ago, my health condition hasn't been the best, it also wouldn't seem to improve significantly, as such I have been granted a period of rest.

Since I wasn't in a condition to post any messages on SNS, I was unable to accurately inform you all, as well as other members, about my state, which caused unnecessary anxiety to people around me.

I have had a consultation with my parents and Imamura-san before, as a result I pleaded them that it would be hard both physically and mentally for me to engage in the group activities as it is, and I was allowed to take a brief period of rest to recuperate.

The cause of this lies all in the fact that I couldn't properly manage my health and take care of myself.

My deepest apologies.

With the belief that I will get back in shape quickly and be able to return soon enough, I'll be doing my best.

Miyajima Aya
    Source: https://twitter.com/NGT48photolog2/status/978587516759506944

---

Here's also the LINE Blog message from Etsuro:
    Thank you for you continous support for NGT48.
    This is NGT48's theater manager, Imamura Etsuro.

I want to take a moment to report about the present condition of Miyajima Aya and the state of her activities for the foreseeable time.

Since last week, Miyajima suffered from poor health and had to take a rest from theater performances, handshake events, and such. Her poor health condition also caused her to reflect about her own future, as well as her activities as an NGT48 member, and in the middle of this she continued to feel unwell both mentally and physically. Perhaps due to her sorriness for the people close to her, she blamed herself for it, and she has come to think about the NGT48 activities with a dispirited stance.

We spent various hours discussing with her directly, and we set up a space where to consult with her parents as well. Moreover, considering the current condition of Miyajima, we have come to the decision that the best solution would be not to overstrain her, and to avoid jumping to rushed conclusions.

With this in mind, after we had a consultation together with Miyajima Aya and her parents, we decided for the time being to let her suspend her activities as a NGT48 member and take rest to recuperate. Even regarding the AKB48 53rd Single World Senbatsu Sousenkyo, for which the applications are currently underway, since she is unable to engage into it in the most suitable condition, she has decided to withdraw.

We are profoundly sorry for having caused anxiety and trouble to you all, Miyajima is one very important member for all of NGT48, and the conclusion was to consider Miyajima and her condition as the topmost priority. We hope you'll understand.

Today's announcement was given to you after receiving permission from herself, as well as her parents.

Kind regards.

2018/03/27
    NGT48 Theater Manager
    Imamura Etsuro

https://lineblog.me/ngt48/archives/67144777.html

---

On related news, I also noticed that, soon after the notice was issued, the Ayanyan's Sousenkyo Planning Committee has immediately sent out a call for fans to give their encouragement to Ayanyan via Twitter.
    They are inviting people to contribute their favorite pictures, and attach any of the three hashtags below. Many people, to be honest many more than I'd have expected to pick up the request, followed suit and already flooded Twitter with messages showing their support. A great gesture of solidarity, which leaves me with nothing else to say but wishing her a speedy and smooth recovery.
    https://twitter.com/AyaMiyajimaFC/status/978613653149687810

Update: A couple hours ago Omori Miyu also sent this tweet to express her concern:
    "I'm worried about Miyajima Ayanyan. Not even a year has passed yet since we became friends, and we had few opportunities to meet, but Ayanyan really means a lot to me. What I hope right now is that you'll take good care of yourself without rushing things..."
    https://twitter.com/omorimyu_pon/status/978652463258509312

---

2018.03.28 Update: Hopefully the final in the series. It goes without saying, but many NGT members have addressed the situation on their own SNS by now, in various shapes and forms. Out of them, this Photolog message by Hinatan that came in today is notable, in that she offered her apologies along with it, as she felt somewhat responsible for the misunderstandings about the situation. While I think that she shouldn't have gone so far and that the fault is on us, I also find her sense of contrition worthy of praise and exemplary.
    So for the sake of clarity and completion, I'm also leaving a translation of it here:
    It has been announced that Aya-chan will take a period of rest to recuperate. I think that even fans are being worried by it. I'm worried as well, on my part, and I'm also feeling uneasy about it, to boot. Nevertheless, I'll be waiting patiently for her until we can go back doing work together!

This time, I have spoken words and acted in a way that has given rise to misunderstandings among fans, and it caused people to feel concerned and wonder if all of that could have been possibly releated in some way to Aya-chan's case.

Aya-chan is a very important NGT48 first generation member. For this reason, I say this is absolutely not the serious situation that a part of the fans is apprehensive about.

On the other hand, I'm also reflecting on my past actions and considering if I might have caused any more unnecessary anxiety on Aya-chan with this.

I think all I can do right now is for me to engage in the group activities with all my energy in preparation for the 3rd single's release and our concert, so that Aya-chan can feel at ease and return to work along with us.

I pray to be able to see the soothing smile of Aya-chan once again.
    Source: https://twitter.com/NGT48photolog2/status/978971290731073537

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  15. enc0re

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    No matter what the issue is, I hope everything gets resolved and she returns healthily back! Her SSK absence this year is a real shame as she did make a great impact last time even as KKS.

16. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Second part of the triple interview with Hinatan, Kitarie, and Yukirin, from today's issue of Nikkan Sports:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Is Nakai really being disliked by other members or is she just a bitch bad person ?
    She appeared in Hamachan ga and was talking about how she has no one close to her in NGT, and said that ever since she was chosen to center Seishun Dokei, the members started acting cold towards her, and that they would act close before the cameras and would ignore her backstage. Is this even true?

19. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i thought she was friends with ogiyuka,katomina and ayakani

20. enc0re

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    Maybe both?