AKB48 Team 8 (Idols who go meet you project x Toyota)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Trinu, Jan 23, 2014.

1. qwerty_2000

qwerty_2000 Kenkyuusei

Ririka from NMB perhaps.

2. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    wow, what happened? a cultured discussion in stage48? :hehe:

As I said before, whichever have HondaHii on their team. Too bad they didn't tell her. :fp:

We all know who is the biggest tsundere here :D

*looking at the general direction of Yamagata*

3. aspen_552001

aspen_552001 Kenkyuusei

But...but...but I like Yoko-chan's dancing. :hehe:

You are right too. Hii Hii is quite good in dancing too.

Sorry to post this, it's just that Sakaguchi Nagisa looks so positive and hopeful when she submitted that piece(s) of paper. I really do hope for the best for her. May she rank in higher.
    https://www.facebook.com/850268855141477/videos/939984416169920/

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
  4. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Yoko can't even beat Ikumin as the heroine last year, but Hii was like....Nakano who? center? pfft...:lol:

5. aspen_552001

aspen_552001 Kenkyuusei

But...but... Yoko-chan centered the dance royal the last time.:lol:

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

who?
    that's way how she protect this thread from anti
    lord Tsumugi :worthy:
    where's the tears?

7. aspen_552001

aspen_552001 Kenkyuusei

Her number 1 fan says she isn't the crying type. :lol:

8. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    B-B-but...I'm talking about the training camp :lol:

EDIT: wait, how old is that segment already? :eek: I see Nishino Miki

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Yokochan who [hehe]

I see, hail the red lady :worthy:

9. qwerty_2000

qwerty_2000 Kenkyuusei

So far I think these 6 didn't take part in SSK

早坂つむぎ
    平野ひかる
    谷口もか
    下青木香鈴
    佐藤七海
    横道侑里

10. Killer Queen

Killer Queen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
  11. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    My beloved tsumugin didnt participate in ssk this year, i wonder why....:confused:

12. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Yokochan just had to stomp harder on the table.

13. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    just tsumugi being tsumugi

14. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Have to say, Yoko-Iku-Yamada team performance are amazing. hey can maintain the interest high since the opening.
    Personally I think the previous one were better, but maybe because of the difference in the theme.

15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    I mean, what's next? Let's send AKB's management letters asking them to make an AKB-only single? People have been asking that for years and see what happens. One thing is to ask Donald Trump to pay a visit to the victims of a storm, another thing is to send him a letter asking him to change the gun law and expect him to do it. Two completely different levels. Worse than that is seeing someone telling me that I can't criticize the gun law on the Internet. And it's not like Nagi hasn't asked for a Team 8 CD debut two years ago, live, in the Sousenkyo! Did they care?

The things that can change one group/team's future aren't that easily achieved. To produce a single or a TV show implies that that's the route they want to follow. Not to mention promotion, advertisement, logistics.

Sorry for worrying about it when I see everyone graduating. We're heading to the third Ishikawa already. We already lost our future...

[​IMG]

Angry? Who's angry? Do you think I'm angry? Uh? UUUUH???!!!

SHUT UP!!!

I believe that's @nigamushiotoko.

That's how she always is. That's one of the things that she resembles Mayuyu. Maybe she cries in her bathtub, like Sakura.

A cultured :censored:.

2016. So many things happen every day that we get the idea that everything happened a long time ago.

I-I-It's not like I want to protect it from antis! I j-j-j-just... I was just walking by and had nothing else to do!!!
    ===============================================================================
    http://www.giogio48.com/archives/53205500.html
    ===============================================================================
    022.jpg 023.jpg

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
  16. qwerty_2000

qwerty_2000 Kenkyuusei

Ok, sure thing, bro. :lol::lol:

As I said, I am just trying to help, I wasn't even the one who originally came up with the suggestion. Ultimately, I am moving away from this subject matter since your mind is already set. :)

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
  17. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    Guaranteed ranking (top 80):
    Yui, Naru, Rin - obvious
    Nao - she's had a good year, solid fanbase, I don't see any reason why would she drop votes
    Nagi - even if I thought otherwise I can't retreat
    Odaeri - she's had almost the best year of all Eito, surely she finds 5k votes over the last year shambles

Reasonable chances for top 80 and likely for top 100
    Serika - not sure she's achieved all that much this year despite her ranking, but neither she did before her ranking, so if they have the money then why not?
    Momoka - I think she's done a great job throughout the year to make the fans hyped and ready to splash money. Though she's still kinda missing a step in more recognition. She shouldn't be still behind Nao in SR followers and Hama shouldn't be running away from her in IG followers. Also depends on magazine strategy.
    Yamada - needs 5k votes, but even getting those 10.7k without ranking in prelims looked very nice if you ask me. Can go only higher from that.
    Shiorin - so unclear, especially with the magazine. Quite a decent year. Winning Kanto was impressive, although the vote count was not really. I thought she could capitalize more on her SR success, but if she really suffered trauma then too bad. She's capable of a great campaign. She seems motivated.
    Hijiri - her fans also showed their strength last year, might benefit from the Tohoku vacancy?
    Ikumin - needs not even 2k votes. 6k magazine votes... Honestly the magazine is cheap as hell, so you might take that as a good sign, but if they gonna push the finals as well... hard to say

Apart from those, Yokochan and Kurena should rank just based on their popularity... but we all know it's not a popularity contest... we'll see.

That's 14 girls with a good shot. Nasty. And I want to see some surprises. Team 8 never serve us pleasant surprises. Some other Kanto girl. Miu. Kyoka. ANYONE! But one thing is for sure, this time they are all much more serious about it than ever before.

Please, if you want to offer a different opinion to this post, base it on something more than "I think." Thanks.:awesome:

18. azuki

azuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odaerina
    It was amazing, but like you said the previous was much better. Tbh Yamada pulled them down. She lagged behind so quickly into the performance. Right after Ikumin does the intro verse, and at 3 major points she lags really really obviously, the other minor ones are noticeable but not as glaring.

Of course she puts in a lot of practice, but there's one thing practice can almost never overcome, and that's the experience gap. If only Hii took part it would have been perfect.

19. azuki

azuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odaerina
    Trauma? What happened?

20. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    some time ago she said that after the SR event, where she had been streaming 50-80 hours a week, she just couldn't have brought herself to do SR again. During the event she kept mentioning how she wanted to continue mainichi idol, but she just burned out right after the SSK and got some mental block. On the other hand, it's not like she's been doing it much now either lol.