1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The NGT48 Thread

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    You know, fuck my life, since the cat is out of the fucking bag I might as well take a moment to hurt myself some more and post a translation of the whole dialogue, so that we are all on the same page. This is also before some people will rush in her defense and sugarcoat this shit and try to paint Nakai as a poor ~victim of bullies~. And honestly, if we were to take it at face value, the implication that all 23 members are mean with her, which includes into the count even girls like Riko, Kado or Tsugumin that probably don't even know what hatred is, is frankly laughable even by the standards of Rika's bullshit-spewing.
    This won't be into spoilers because everyone needs to read it in full.
    All I can say is shame on Nakai for being a rotten hypocrite. And shame on Hamada for trying to slip in damaging insinuations about the group the whole time, just for the sake of keeping the talk rolling, at an age like his he should know better, at least him...
    By the way you can see the same old victimhood complex surface back in full force, like she has no self-realization that it's just something that she brings it upon herself with her garbage attitude and thus only affects her, instead of talking like every girl is hostile to each other inside the group.
    I'll just remind everyone of a certain saying: "If you run into an asshole in the morning, you just ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Part number ONE (link)

Announcer: "I am completely isolated inside the team"

Nakai: "To tell the truth, inside of the group there isn't a single person I get along with."
    Masatoshi Hamada: "That's a thing I want to know more about."
    "How many people are in that group?"

Nakai: "There are 24 right now."
    Hamada: "Out of these 24 people, there isn't a single girl you are friends with?"
    Nakai: "That's right!"
    "Around the time I was chosen to be the center of the debut single..."

Hamada: "You became stuck-up?"
    Nakai: "...nope, nope. Some friction with them began to surface. Even at the time when the center was announced... Everyone was telling me 'Congratulations', 'How lucky' when the cameras were filming. Then as soon as we returned to the backstage room... it was only silence!"
    Everyone else: "Uuuuwah, uuuuwah. Scary!"
    Geinin A: "Is it okay to say such a thing?"
    Nakai: "...It is perfectly fine."
    Geinin B: "This is something that only a graduated member would speak about, at best. Considering that right now you are still enrolled into the group..."
    Nakai: "I'm normally on bad terms with everyone, anyway"
    Hamada: "So the cause was that you were made the center?"
    Nakai: "It's not like that... It's because I speak bluntly. "
    Hamada: "You don't put it cutely."
    Nakai: "Yeah, yeah."
    "By doing so, I brought hostility upon myself... Since I'm acting self-centered and all."

Hamada: "That's the most bothersome thing possible."
    "Do they hide your belongings, do they hide your costume out of spite, then?
    "
    Nakai: "Well... During the dance practice... Since I have work to do in Tokyo, it's almost impossible to meet together for lessons. But on the few times we meet for it... Well, I have difficulty memorizing the dance moves and then... 'At least remember the dance!', I heard someone mutter to herself this about me, in a way that I could hear it!"
    Hamada: "Scary! Scary! Scary!"
    "Can you keep going when you get said this stuff?"

Nakai: "I have a rather strong mentality, myself."
    Hamada: "So it's no problem."
    Geinin B: "What did you reply back, on that time?"
    Nakai: "Well... Let's say... I whispered to myself 'Shut up!' in a low tone."
    Everyone else: "Eeeeeh!"
    Geinin C: "When it comes to female idols, there's alway such an atmosphere. But this is a dangerous one, honestly."
    Hamada: "How about we buy a weapon then?"
    Geinin C: "Maybe a blunt weapon?"
    Nakai: "I want to be alone into my own world, so I'd like to get some earphones instead."
    Hamada: "So you can listen to music..."
    Geinin C: "Are you trying to get hated even more?"
    Hamada: "Since she doesn't want to join in any conversation with others..."
    Nakai: "Yeah, since I don't want to join in any conversation with others..."
    Hamada: "Which earphones are fine to you?"
    Nakai: "Ones with a good sound quality..."

And then I looked around and found also this, now I wish I hadn't. So here's part number TWO, allegedly about "relieving one's stress" (link)

Nakai: "There's only one thing that gives me relief, and that's bubble wrap. I put a foil against the wall and smash it pretending it's the members. ... I smash them saying [their names]. (in the original sentence she uses one of the geinin's names as an example) That makes me feel so much better."

Great face for NGT that Akimoto has chosen, and great consideration that this ex-"center" has for her fellow members.
    On one hand you have people like Hinatan who are careful to be extra-apologetic so as to avoid hurting people (like in the case of Ayanyan that happened, oh, just the other day), and on the other hand you have this... thing...
    She said she wants to be a "Gateway to NGT"? Don't make me fucking laugh. I'm going to puke in a bucket now.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    if you go to her instagram you can find at least 10 pics of rika with ogiyuka
    if rika dislikes ogiyuka so much then why the hell does she posts pictures with her?

and wow that last part ... wow

• Like Like x 1
  3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

That wouldn't surprise me at all (I feel she has alienated all the good relationships she's had bc of her selfish attitude). Its why I will worry for this group after Rie leaves (bc Rika needs a senior to keep her in line) and Yukirin can't do that bc she's only an Kennin.

4. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    Fake friendship pushed by management maybe?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Na, I think they were at one time close, but it went to shit bc of Rika selfishness (like all of her relationships).

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@Cisalpine88 thanks for the translation and wow Rikachan got some serious issues lol. i dont know what's her goal in that interview but that doesnt looks good for her and her groups.

7. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    some of those pics are from the first week of this month

8. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Sadly, this is just the extreme consequences of the desperate strategy to stay relevant that Akimoto & friends have devised for her as a B-plan (after "being like Milky" crashed and burned), which is: "Say something extremely irresponsible, immature, empty-headed and forcibly tactless at regular intervals just for the sake of creating a buzz".
    You can't possibly mistake it for "being honest" or "speaking your mind" at this point anymore, there is no way to excuse it as "having been misunderstood" either after so many times, one has to be delusional to believe otherwise. And what's more, it's safe to say she's doing all of this with the management's full endorsement, which is legitimately frightening when you think about it, especially considering the stagnant state of the group's promotion.

The couple of idiots who keep following her believing her to be anything like Sashihara should realize fast enough that it's no Sashihara, or Riripon.
    Neither of them ever dragged their group's name through the mud for shit and giggles, neither of them actively sabotaged the group by blathering without thinking, neither of them dragged other members into their talk and tried to defame others to make themselves look good in comparison.
    The big golden rule in any case is that one should not drag others into one's own petty flaming. Even when Riripon made controversial remarks, she always kept it limited to herself and took resposability for it without getting other members involved, let alone shifting the blame of them. When you think about this, there's even more reason for NGT members to distance themselves from Nakai: even considering all the management-imposed limitations on social media, who the heck wants to get in trouble by associating themselves with her? Especially when they have no Akimoto to shield them, nor personal agencies to prettify things through associated news outlets after they go predictably awry.

But the thing I feel the most sorry about is actually that, as a consequence of all of this, it will be the other members who will have once again to suffer from bad rumors about the group that will surely float on the Internet, and which will likely stick on forever.
    They have effectively their hands tied by the management (no SNS to reach out to the outside, with the exception of Showroom -- Photolog is just a fanclub service, Instragram is not for such communications, and the management has no intention of giving non-agency members a Twitter account, period) and as such they will have once again no way to fight back and exculpate themselves through their normal actions, while Nakai is free (and encouraged) to act as she pleases and damage everyone's reputation.
    This is seriously bad, because we have just come out of a dumb controversy about Miyajima's hiatus and we have seen how hard it is to shake baseless rumors off. This is especially bad when you think that the 3rd single and 2nd generation are around the corner and what we need the least right now is someone running some smear campaign on national airwaves for her selfish benefit.

It's also a matter of responsibility: people watching this shit have effectively no idea of what NGT is actually like, "thanks" to the unwillingness to promote the group nationwide even after almost 3 years of activity, and this is going to be the first and only impression they'll get of them, for the time to come. See how fair it is.
    Actually, it's surprising what a stark contrast there is between Nakai's behavior so far and Ogiyuka, who goes out of her way to publicize NGT and give exposure to other members through her Twitter account, on her own initiative.
    Altruism and cordiality have always been two major virtues of Yuka, who enjoys a great deal of respect and friendliness from NGT members and her agency members alike for this. But because she is in an agency and has outside work, from it comes also a sense of duty, to keep the group's banner high in the name of all the members who aren't blessed with the same opportunities -- you may call it noblesse oblige, I guess.
    Now take a look at how Rika acts on her own SNS instead. Just do.
    This is also why fans look up to Ogiyuka with respect, while they have grown annoyed of Nakai and have started giving her the cold shoulder.

If Nakai's ranking at this year's Sousenkyo doesn't drop like a block of lead, I swear I'll start questioning the cognitive faculties of her fans.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

rika so brave the hero of idols

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    My dear god... I knew it was bad, but in all honesty, I wouldn't have guessed that it's THAT bad lol
    Given what we've seen from her in the past, I have good reasons to doubt that she's the poor friendly girl who gets bullied by others for no reason.
    Girl should probably try thinking about what she's doing wrong for once instead of crying about how nobody likes her like she usually does, completely ignoring how her own huge flaws ruin everything, not other people. It seems like she thinks she's perfect and nice and everything and everyone's treating her like s**t for no reason.
    Also, she's not supposed to go around saying stuff like that as an active member. Nobody even does that once they're graduated and I think there would be more than enough cases where members were bullied or treated badly for no reason which we don't know about and they kept it out of the public out of respect for the group... But no, princess Rika can't take it anymore it seems lol
    Now this is some disgusting stuff right here, oh boy. That's something you shouldn't even say as a joke and she quite likely means it. I hope this has consequences, though it probably won't.
    I have no idea about her relationship to Yuka, but if they're friends her words are only more inappropriate,sad and wrong.

• Like Like x 4
  11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

My bad, I thought he was talking about Katomina lol.

Sent from my RCT6873W42 using Tapatalk

12. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    Lol kinda happy with me being automatically equal to Katomina-related topics even when i don't talk about her. Either way. Actually considering RikaMina, yeah, i think it was real in the past. But now? It's as dead as the body of John Lennon 10 stories beneath the ground.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

13. enc0re

enc0re Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    Rika is seriously messed up and that's all I have to say about this whole disaster she caused. Fucking backstabbing the whole group on Television is inexcusable. She just randomly started the shittalking for no reason. The Rika antis were right, she is trash.

Here is where she said the first part btw for those who doubt this: https://streamable.com/giaqw

That bubble wrap comment comes later...nothing less than despicable, this girl.

This incident is now all over the Japanese message boards btw, right after the Ayanyan issue which also caused a lot of negativity. I noticed yesterday there were already huge threads about this, tainting this group and all it stands for.

• Like Like x 3
  14. ogiyukaa

ogiyukaa Kenkyuusei

I've been trying to give her the benefit of the doubt but even for me who tries to see the best in people, I just can't. She has gone too far and I'm over it.

Even if this stuff is happening behind closed doors (which I think she is being a little over dramatic about it, trying to play the victim, and seeking attention) as a rep for NGT you don't go shouting it on TV. She has a lot of potential and has been given all these opportunities over members that would die to get these chances and GLADLY help promote NGT, but this is the crap she's been spewing. I really can't. Her personality doesn't even bother me but when she starts bringing the group down because of it I am done.

If ALL the members, every single one of them even the kindest ones, are giving her the cold shoulder or have in the past that means the problem is her not the members. If she really cared about the her relationship with them she would try to mend it/correct herself not blast it on television to seek attention end of story.

• Like Like x 3
  15. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

looks like the rika salt is selling alot today

16. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    what happened with ayanyan?
    all i know is that she's not taking part on ssk because of a break

17. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

^Something behind the scene, from training session or such.
    It's mysterious enough that she ended up on hiatus due to poor health reason, yet no explicit writing "From doctor advice...". on both her message and Imamura message.

It got covered anyway.

18. enc0re

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    Today? What she did is some unprecedented bullshit, she threw the whole group under the bus on fucking Television. Who does this?? I can't think of anyone who would dare to do something this vile.

In addition to that she acted like the poor victim in a group of bullies (lol), which is laughable because it's clearly always her who acts aggressively towards the other group members almost in every program she appears with group activities. I seriously tried to give her the benefit of the doubt but it's impossible now.

Her salt will not only sell a lot today but for a long time after this incident. It's serious.

Outsiders/non fans/the general public, who don't know the context and the NGT group members, will hear about this and will stay away from this group with a negative impression. Potential sponsors as well. NGT Antis and haters are gaining munition. Even fans will start to have doubts lingering in their mind. With declining handshake and single sales, and upcoming SSK this group is seriously in trouble now, the damage is done.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Yeah, like you don't have an agenda :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. enc0re

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    Well, his agenda has proven to be right.