[GENERAL] The NGT48 Thread

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 25, 2015.

1. ogiyukaa

ogiyukaa Kenkyuusei

Back in this thread @Cisalpine88 has translated pretty much everything that has officially been said. I don't think anybody knows the specifics on what actually is happening. I want to know myself. I think everyone can agree though that it's not something physical like she got hurt or is sick even though they mention it. People speculated that their was a rift between her and some members (and now Rikachan has thrown fire on that which is just great) but I don't think it's true.

Some are saying the staff was too harsh on her/pushing her too much and during that rehearsal she must have broke down or something. Hinatan mentioned the situation because I think she's not happy with whatever happened. And I trust her judgement. Everybody is different and everybody deals with things differently so I can see how the staff being too harsh on her could affect Ayanyan mentally. I'll be pissed if this happened and they are keeping it from us because it's probably not just a one time thing that made her go on a haitus. Sadly I don't ever think we will ever know the details unless Ayanyan herself addresses it later.

It makes me upset to see her going through something but I hope she takes her time and deals with it properly because I don't want to see her leave the group right when she is finally going to be promoted.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  2. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    First! Nakai is a Genius! I'm sure she will be the most successful among all after graduate. She is HS monster, fisher. She lured Milky's fans I hope we all know how? LOL it looks like on TV Show or Dorama LOL. she worked hard (Showroom, HS, blog etc) to be the first in the group, and she got her center, solo, AKBsembatsu and etc. Now she is on many TV and radio shows. And she creates herself an image of a hero (good) surrounded by enemies (bad guys), and people think that she is just straightforward and in the group all are bad and jeer (ijime) at her. everyone talks only about her. She is in OhtaPro and there are rumors that she will move to AKB. :rolleyes: She would ruin the reputation of the girls and create a popular image even scandalous a little for herself
    Profit!!

Attached Files:

• A.jpg
      A.jpg
      File size:
      205.9 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    What kind of world are you living in?

• Like Like x 3
  4. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    The "lels i'm a funny trollzz xdd (actual waste of fucking breath) world".

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

5. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    OK she was HS monster =) #1 in NGT!

I don't understand why if I express my unpopular opinion then I troll. :confused:
    I have no right to speak out?
    I must shut up and and express only the opinion of the majority
    You refuse me the opportunity to have an opinions and write it here?
    Now I even try to write less posts... :cold:
    OK... I'm just troll...

6. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Reveen, I myself didn't even want to discuss this thing in the public, even though the Japanese side is having a field day as we speak (I also found a certain tweet circulating that has garnered 4600 likes and 2300 retweets since today, and it's certainly not because they like Nakai judging from the replies to it). That's why I have kept it to myself until now despite being aware of it for much longer, actually, waiting for the matter to blow over by tomorrow just like any retarded "epic flaming" that Nakai desperately tries to ignite to validate her existence.
    Like I said, someone finally let the cat out of the bag and I felt compelled to act fast and bring a comprehensive explanation, not least because I would find it simply disgusting to come here again and see anyone even trying to crucify one whole fucking group just to argue in favor of one single, overprivileged member who has shown again and again to be ungrateful, arrogant and just a big loose mouth (a la Donald Trump, just to name another person who was praised for "being straightforward" at first only to turn out to be just an unthinking gaffe-making machine). *
    Any hako-oshi who follows this group and knows how things really stand would have done the same, trust me.
    And speaking of which, isn't it intriguing how Nakai loves to talk about DD fans being "traitors", but in trying to throw all 23 members under the bus just to make herself look pretty, she is herself the biggest Judas in here? How sickly ironical, really.

* I would have liked to use another adjective very suitable to the situation, "toxic", but the SJWs had long had monopoly over it, alas.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  7. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

I like rika, but damn I don't have time to even watch her show or go on forums to write paragraphs about her

Rika is entertainment gold though

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. enc0re

enc0re Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    It's not about Rika this time though, it's about her actions damaging the group. Sorry if you can't understand that.

And you don't have to watch her show to have noticed her remarks, there is a shitstorm all over the Japanese idol part of the internet already. NGT haters are laughing their ass of about NGT's downfall. Thanks Rikahime!

• Like Like x 2
  9. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    This is so near SSK season too.
    I think Rika has some self image/confidence issues which she needs to sort out real soon for herself.

10. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Methinks you (and others) are taking it too seriously, it's just a "bit", a performance, an exaggeration. I doubt if things are actually fraught behind the scenes at NGT.

And even if it is, haven't you ever gotten pissed off at a co-worker? And you think if you put 2 dozen girls in their mid and late teens into a group with all those hormones and mood changes that things won't get a bit crazy sometimes? Take a look at the HKT documentary and the girls talk about conflicts between 1st and 2nd gen, within 2nd gen and pretty much take a crap on their old manager.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  11. enc0re

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    "The only thing that gives me relief is bubble wrap. I put a foil against the wall and smash it pretending it's the members."

Uh I think these are not the only issues she has lol

You don't fucking say it on (national?) Television!! The results speak for themselves man, huge threads with thousands of responses are already created. This is not normal under any perspective.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

oh nooo NGT is falling now because of one member's actions on a variety show
    fans all over the world is hating on NGT
    and the important fans in japan are complaining about Rika too so we must all be angry and mad at Rika

people can't handle Rika, we must look her in a rice room to make her more like the other nuggets

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. enc0re

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    Nice hyperboles lol

Look, I know it's hard to face the truth that your precious favourite idol is an absolute bellend but that's reality, face it.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

One, there's no need to swear, you can make a point perfectly well without it. And two, people are talking about NGT, to quote Oscar Wilde "There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

Look, I know it's hard to face the truth that your precious favorite idol is under Rika, bbut that's the reality, face it

16. trxsh

trxsh Member

Honestly, I really thought "oh no, that's so awful!" when I heard about Rika crying on SR about stuff that sounded like bullying from other NGT members, but now I don't know what to think. Some members are social butterflies and seem to connect with everyone right away. My oshi was kind of like that and it amazed me. On the other hand, not everyone is as congenial.

I think some are maybe a bit socially awkward and end up isolated when they get into a new situation- that's kind of the impression I got from Sakura and to an extent Paruru, as she really seemed to have a strict comfort zone. Members like that I don't think necessarily have a bad personality, but it can look that way if they don't have the social skills to maneuvre out of that impression. I don't know if Rika is truly a malicious and nasty person or if she might be having a hard time coping and lashes out under the guise of being ~controversial~. A lot of people in the spotlight have serious issues and as the hosts alluded to, they keep it a secret until they retire. That's not necesarily a good thing either. But publicly showing her group in a negative light is in pretty poor taste regardless, and no, it's not entertaining at all. It's basically just gossip, and the other members dont have the same platform (or lack of tact?) to tell their side of the issue publicly. If you put yourself in that position, you wouldn't like having only one side of the story- the side that makes you look bad- being told publicly and then having less power to defend yourself.

@onieyez Why does it seem like you start spamming a thread to get your point across whenever someone is discussing something you don't like? You did this in the Produce thread a while back too.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    I see no such word as "defamation" in that cheap misused aphorism, sorry, Reveen
    If you are trying to argue that any of the words spoken by Nakai in that program will benefit NGT positively in the mid or long run and it's something to rejoice about, that simply shittalking on TV about "they're all bullies to me (even Tsugumin) waaah save me" without saying anything remotely positive, appealing or at least informative (notice how she isn't even mentioning the group or the single's names) is going to magically get people to buy more handshake tickets or increase single sales of the alleged "big bully" group, or even bring anyone to so much as watch a MV on Youtube for what it's worth... then it's pure mental gymnastics on your part.
    We should know because we have already seen the consequences of her actions directly on herself, with Nakai's reservation numbers dropping dramatically in a very short span of time, and I'll be damned if she tries to drag down the abyss any member that wants nothing to do with her in the first place. One year ago you could still have argued that it didn't matter how she acted because at least she contributed to sales through handshakes, now it's safe to say she's an unwelcome burden that brings just harm and no good. A cancer, if you will.

• Like Like x 5
  18. enc0re

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    I still remember this funny conversation in the last Home Party Special:

Kitahara: No, it's not the case of putting up with, you act freely and it's really funny and lively. But it's because everyone in NGT is gentle.
    Kato: Everyone is kind and has accepted her.
    Kitahara: Everyone has accepted you.
    Ogino: Everyone accepted her like "It's enough! I give up!"
    Nakai: (laugh)
    Kitahara: Eveyone has accepted you and I think everyone loves you too, everyone in NGT. But when you're working with AKB, they are predominantly veterans members, everyone around. You see, my feelings match to AKB members' , I don't want my friends to dislike you, Rikachan. I don't want people there to dislike you, so when you're in AKB, be a little more ... be more appropriate. In short, it's better to separate these two places (NGT and AKB).
    Yamada: It's a serious advice. (laugh)
    Nakai: (This is a real one. I will follow your advice.)
    Kitahara: Isn't it great if there's an environment easy to work there too?
    Nakai: Agreed. I've been thinking it was somewhat hard to be there. (laugh)
    Kitahara: That's definitely not a good thing.
    Nakai: I will be more careful.
    Kitahara: If it's hard to be with them, it's not them who have to change, so ...
    Nakai: I agree. I'll correct myself ...
    Everyone: Whooooooaaaaa ...

So if NGT is the place where everyone accepted her since everyone is kind, what relationship does she has with AKB members if she doesn't get along with anyone and gets bullied in NGT already. Poor, poor Rikahime qq, I feel so bad for her, my tears are coming out. (not really haha)

Shame on Kitarie for not realizing how evil the NGT members actually are! Or maybe she even participated in the evil deeds since Rika doesn't get along with any of the NGTs?

Btw the difference between the mutual followings of AKB members on twitter between Ogiyuka and pitiful Rikahime is amazing.

http://tw48.net/follow?g=465
    http://tw48.net/follow?g=508

• Like Like x 2
  19. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

what point? thank you for remembering me though i don't remember you

i guess not posting a paragraph of hate and anger is considered spam

20. ogiyukaa

ogiyukaa Kenkyuusei

Did you even read my first post? :fp: I've said multiple times on this thread that things are not as bad behind the scenes as people are acting, that she was being over dramatic about it, and that even if some of it is happening behind closed doors it doesn't matter she just shouldn't go shouting about it on TV. If your going to say something about me atleast read what I have said omg lol

I totally get that there are going to be members that don't click and don't get along it's unrealistic to think otherwise, but pretty much acting like all the members are bullying her is absurd and it doesn't need to be said on TV. She needs to realize that what she says can affect the group negatively as a NGT rep and just be respectful. That's all we ask.

I LOVE her sassiness/personality but in this case I think she's made a mistake. If she cared so much about her relationship with people she would try to mend it not talk bad about others while filming.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
    • Like Like x 2