1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 20th (Synchronicity) (18/04/25)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 22, 2018.

1. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
  2. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    hmmm, for me, both coupling didn't have that same instant impact as synchronicity did but after listening few times , it grew on me , kotodamahou has that unubore beach similarity in music

my partial ranking :p
    in terms of the beat/music - synchronicity, kotodamahou , against
    in terms of lyrics : synchronicity & against, kotodamahou

expecting synchronicity MV today or friday

3. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Finally heard both songs and I can say now that I like where this single is heading to. :D

"Against" is certainly a decent song. I like how they structured the song, from dark sounding chords to sick guitar licks while still retaining the Nogi sound. It's musically complex indeed but it's nice to hear. I'd love to hear this in high quality.

As for "Kotodamaho", it's very cute and it fits the image of the 4 princesses perfectly. It's like I'm listening to a slice-of-life anime's opening theme. And this is the type of song that should have an MV.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
  4. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    The songs are okay for the first listen. But I'm sure it will be better when the high-quality one is out. I'm so excited for the MVs.

For Under member, I hope it's Riria center. Just to 'celebrate' 3-ki for joining the unders (almost the same as Wakaregiwa, when Ranze and other 2-ki debuted in Under and the song was centered by a 2-ki)

5. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
  6. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    Against sounds amazing. It seems like a cross-breeding between Ikuatenonaibokutachi and Fuminsho, so Nogi-ish style. Waiting for Gen 2's and Gen 3's song :)

7. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Against - at first I didn't quite get it. But going back to my anime roots, this song is actually good.
    Kotodamahou - if I can compare Synchronicity & Against to watching a television show, Kotodamaho is like a commercial break. A good time to check my fridge and find something to munch :chuffed:

8. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Iku.Reika.Misa's song so~ pleasant :inlove:
    Against and Kotodamahou also nice song :inlove:
    Great single :inlove: My second favorite a-side after Kimi no na wa Kibou. And already very solid b-sides since Baretta. :inlove: waiting other songs
    1mln in the first week would be great :inlove:

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Woowzers... Aki-P really worked his ass off in this single it seems...
    The songs still relatively generic, but has a great characteristic on each of it.
    Just my review so far :

Synchronicity --> They emphasize the theme with strong pianos strokes, and the chorus got this upbeat low-low-high low-low-high notes which is typically found in traditional folk songs, which really emphasize on synchronization between singers. The lyrics compliment the fact that the music itself is a really good background music if you put a heavy traffic city as the background.

Against --> We get a kind of rebellious / awakening feeling from the music itself. It's anime-ish. For a 1st gen song, the lyrics also implying what to do in their life after graduation.

Kotodama Hou --> It translates kind of literally to "Canon of Words (words as the cannonball)" but other source said it should be "Spirit Cannon". Dunno... Sounds cute, but the lyrics suggest that they are kind of complaining to God in the entire song. I'm not into cutesy songs, but this should do good for the quartet.

Kumo ni Nareba Ii --> Although it's just from the teaser, it sounds Jazzy! Love the fact that they share solo lines. The music also compliment the title ("I only need to become a cloud"). It gives a vibe that we are 'floating'. Can't wait for the full version. I just kinda hoped that Sakurai is taking the center position though... From the teaser I think we can deduce that Ikuta will be the center instead.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    "Synchronicity" is better for me than "Against"

I need to listen "Kotodama Hou" more to say if the song is good or not.

Waiting for the MV

11. hebh48

hebh48 Kenkyuusei

This single is high quality. I like it already

12. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    I really hope so, Friday's usually the kaikin day for MVs /songs/etc based on what I observe in Mezamashi

14. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
  15. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

Kumo ni Nareba ii

wow man, it gave me a goosebumps for sure,
    feels like crying when finally i can hear a song where eto can sing her voice so beauty,
    this unit, reika, ikuta, eto. whoahhh
    10/10
    no bias, they are not my oshimen.
    but their voice is what i like

already fell in love with eto voice since back then and finally THIS SONG
    can't wait for the full ver..

**is this song will have a MV?

16. ntuzzz

ntuzzz Kenkyuusei

These girls are seriously beautiful :inlove:

Syncronicity also pretty good.

Oh i hope nogizaka-chan could come and have a concert in my country

17. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    no =(

ah I love thier dresses in mezamashi =)

18. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    This blog post mentioned that unfortunately Kumo ni Nareba Ii will not have any MV :(

19. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Synchronicity is so fresh, the atmosphere is uplifting. I'm looping the song now, lol. I hope the MV will be great. Something like Natsu no Free&Easy or Hane no Kioku would be good, having members with their own setting.

20. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw