1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 20th (Synchronicity) (18/04/25)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Kelvin

Kelvin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    The 3rd Gen didn't stand out much on the MV aside from momoko's smile and few screen time from yoda. Their senpai's presence and performance overshadow them so much and little screen time also doesn't help. I was looking for kubo in the MV because she seems to lack presence in a group performance, I hope she improves in that aspect.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Listening with headphone tickles the back of my brain, those binaural sounds... What the hell
    Anyway, don't like the music, can't enjoy it much, the first song in this single that doesn't fit my taste

3. Tinman

Tinman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I really like the 2nd gen song. It has a video game bgm vibe, and some very creative beats as well. Can't wait to play this one on full volume.

The under song sounds ok on first listen, but it needs to grow. But I am not afraid, growers often turn out to be the best songs. I already love the strings that come right before the chorus.

5. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

This a-side has got to be one of the best songs they've ever released.
    I've only heard it for 1 day and I've already listened to it about 50 times...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    It's now 1.1M views in less than 24 hrs :D I guess it also helped that there's no region restriction

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
  7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

8. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Cant watch still from US or Australia.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

9. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

omg the song and the pv is so good.

10. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    I don't agree with the the notion of they are overshadowed by the senpais. Of course they don't take the highlight, and you said it yourself, little screen time. Especially Kubo, because she doesn't get any close up shot.
    But they are holding their own just fine, just like any other members, if you look closely.
    The lack of presence is more about camerawork, but yeah hope they improve. I mean the camerawork.

Regarding the beauty of the MV, i agree this simplistic dance only video is aesthetic. Seishiro's choreography (this guy also choreographed Influencer) makes the dance looks elegant and harder than it is. Compare this dance to Guru Guru Curtain and you may cry in happiness on how much they grow.
    Back to screen time. This one aspect, though biased for me, is the thing that kills my mood. It's as if the director said to the editor 'Okay make sure you have the close up shot of everyone in front row, wait except that one short haired girl on the left. Other than that just put on the close ups randomly, but I recommend the third rows. 2nd rows, save that for Ikoma.'
    And because it's a dance only, it's harder to have proper screen time for everyone. Group shots will only put the highlight on who's at the center or who's dancing differently, which of course mostly go for Maiyan. For better screen time in a dance MV I prefer the style of Influencer. They aren't dancing in one place one costume and split based on rows, that gives a lot of room for members' screen time.

My personal opinion: I hate the fact that some fukujins suffer the shortage of screen time/close up/highlight. More so because my fav is included here.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^ Agreed. Not enough Yamashita.

12. Anqiel

Anqiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    The MV was great, especially around the mark of 3:17 where I saw Naachan look to the back and suddenly everyone begin to smile, beginning with Kazumin.
    That scene gave me a whole different feel to the seriousness of the MV, it felt like they suddenly remembered the happy moments of the past and they cant help but smile for it.
    That said, man, Naachan dancing, I cant wait for another solo center of her, no wonder many of her fans felt for her, don't know how to explain but there is something elegant about her movement.

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    it is restricted. for USA, at least

14. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    There is a way to bypass the region restriction without the need of a VPN.

Change your country's YouTube to YouTube Japan.
    Search for Nogi's stuff, after a while, there will be recommendations on Nogi's songs/performances.
    Then when the MV from the official YouTube channel comes up in recommendations, you can watch it even without a VPN.

I tried the above and it works.
    Just don't click on Nogi official YouTube channel directly. This will lead to region restriction again.

15. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    it's their turn, nice unis and performing barefoot :p

16. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    yesssssss!! beauty dresses from mezamashi <3<3<3<3
    live perf. looks like keyaki. mostly dance (theaterish?) perf. that sing perf.

17. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Such a beautiful performance! From the dresses, to the choreography, and the smiles on their faces. What a truly gorgeous group Nogizaka is. :cute:

EDIT: Watch before it gets taken down

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  18. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    that was a great performance. love how their dance have matured. seeing maiyan and older members perform guruka the other day really made them seem so out of place. but with these kind of performance, they rock it!

19. Anqiel

Anqiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    This performance confirms it, the fact that this song is meant for live performance, no matter how great they can shoot the MV, this song will shine best on stage

Oh yeah, the smiling moment in this performance start at 2:55, damn it, I love, love, love that moment so much

20. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Beautiful. As expected Seishiro-sensei... choreo, costume, and their barefoot<3

I wanna watch it over and over again