1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 52nd [Teacher Teacher] (2018/05/30)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Mar 17, 2018.

1. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    what? sasshi was among the most fabulous slayer lol.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    I don't like the content of the lyrics. I think some (or most) of the members are too young for this. Surprised to say I'll prefer Jabaja than Teacher Teacher. Both doesn't have improvement in terms of lyrics aethestic tho. I like the lyrics like they have in Sakura no Ki ni Narou, or the most recent one being Negaigoto.

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. HappySakuraHappy

HappySakuraHappy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Ironically, i think even though some girls are too young, it’s more the younger ones (and the older ones when they were younger) that would have a crush on a teacher and be rejected for obvious reasons. Doesn’t make it ok but totally makes sense to me.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. チキンギョ

チキンギョ Kenkyuusei

Half the lyric is 'Teacher'. Well done Aki-P.
    Can't believe this and Synchronicity are written by the same guy lol

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 3
  5. mittens_220

mittens_220 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    To have some sense of fairness, I would compare Syncronicity CDTV video with the Teacher Teacher CDTV video on youtube and the official PV of Synchronicity with the official PV of Teacher Teacher when it comes out. As of now, I saw that the Synchronicity CDTV video on youtube which I found has 193 views while the Teacher Teacher CDTV video has 64k views.

But that aside, youtube views probably are just another comparison and I don't think they don't earn significant amount of money from youtube views. The important metric is who is willing to spend money on both groups.

Watched the CDTV performance of Teacher Teacher, and I loved how everyone looks in the video. Without considering the front row, who definitely stand out, Mako, Miru and Mion caught my attention the most.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. YuriNyanChan

YuriNyanChan Kenkyuusei

I actually don't understand why people hate those 3 song so much.
    Say, if Sayanee was the center for TwI, and NnM wasn't pre-ssk song with Juri-Saku as center, and SS wasn't theme song for TofuPro, I'm sure it wouldn't be that bad.
    SS honestly was a really good song, lyrically and musically, even the choreo reminds me to Heart Ereki (them fingers) except instead of focusing on Nyan's graduation they made it as an OST and Saku as center in the MV.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I didn't say or even use the word "hate", I just simply say they are not hype enough to be in my road trip jam list lol

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

8. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    these :inlove:

if the video does not show watch the video here

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. SaikouTan

SaikouTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kobayashi Yui, Miyawaki Sakura
    That's assuming AkiP writes all the stuff he puts his name on :fear:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    That is true. LOL I even had a crush to my teacher when I was a student. The thing this song has innuendo that these girls shouldn't have promoted. Some will say this is another typical Akimoto Yasushi's social commentary song. Not surprised if that were the intention, though it totally missed the mark. I didn't feel any engaging morals that triggers discussion from this lyrics.

11. mittens_220

mittens_220 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Thanks for doing more research than me XD Both groups look great in the show.

12. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Unless there is evidence to assume otherwise (and there is not). The only assumption that can be made is that he does.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    You know that different people can upload the same video, right? Anw, there is no point comparing AKB and N46. If we need to compare, do so with N46 and K46. I’d love to smack into a certain elitist fans’s faces.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

Seems like hs lottery will start on 4/16

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Oh my....my....my...We're Really doing this?? in APRIL? Shouldn't this be happening in MAY?? Am I on Drugs? Am I in the Matrix?? WHY Are they Dancing?? Why is the Music so "electronic" & fast? What's this Syncronized movement??....What is all this "Objectification" & hip swaying?? All this Leg they're showing...It's downright 'Hetero'- some would even say "SEXY" - nope, nope, nope, Nope, NOPE!!! It CAN'T BE!!!

Where's the bench for girls to sit? Where's the Disco Family Friendly tamborine hokey-pokey arm swaying?? WHERE is AKB48?? Did AKI-P die? Did he lose a bet? Where's "KFC" part 6?...shouldn't he WAIT till like like the last minute to drop the Next Single?? This is the B-Side??

You ALL know what this song "Looks", "Feels", & "Sounds" like. It's like he's trying a different "STYLE"?? What lit a Fire under his ass? Why the sudden change? Why this "Style"??...why make it 'Sexy'? That's OLD 2010-11 AKB tactics- no, No, No, AKI- P does what HE wants. Screw the Fans! He's not actually "competing" w/ another Genre or sound is he? WHY The Change?? Did Someone make AKI-P Blink?? Did he think twice (nah.)

I wonder who could've predicted AKI-P would be FORCED to start dabbling in this Genre about a year ago??...I wonder what's DIFFERENT than Last Year? I don't gotta say it TWICE...you already know.

But What did I actually think about the "New 52" (omg - it might be positive)
    I've watched it 5 times in the last 30 minutes...I haven't done that w/ ANY A-side AKB since...God..."Halloween Night"?? & It's the most Ambitious thing since "Boka wa T".

Yes, It sounds like Kpop & I'm Stunned as hell AKI-P scrapped whatever the hell he was gonna do & cashed in a favor because the song is currently TOO GOOD for AKi-P!!! - No way AKI-P pulled THIS out of his ass so soon. The Lyrics maybe but the beats, the dance, the vibe, line distribution is marginally slick. You think "Teacher Teacher" is repetitive?? True Honey Popcorns Debut - "Bibity-boppity-Booo" (and it has former SKE & NMB Idols doing it).

Individual backpats!!
    Sayanee could do this in her sleep. This is like "Komonegix" Pt 2?
    KomiHaru is cute & slays- We know (everyone who said this since Sept 2013 Raise your hand).
    KojiMako had that extra Sauce - dripping. PLEASE be on "Prod 48".
    Okada Nana - Golly, if only this was YOUR "Center" because YOU get the Sae Miyazawa award for sexy Dance Awesomeness.
    Rika Nakai - I would totally drink that Milkshake (*Slurp noise*)
    Jurina (SKE) - Yeah, you weren't needed. (We know you can dance)
    Yui Yokoyama - Holy Crap, AKI-P let you be Sexy for a change - It worked.
    Yuki Kashiwagi - did she actually Sweat? I remember her sexy winks
    Yuka (NGT)- You always look like Fresh Lemon after a Taffy-Stretcher but you're Top 10 & people like you & You were cute!
    Mion - Don't give up! you've "aced" more singles than Geesh.

THE MVP!!!....
    Sakura - (The FUTURE of AKB)- You would get the Honorary Korean Queen award. Seriously- Models body, Girlish face, Dancing dynamo holding steady next to Sayanee? Sakura can SLAY. She could surpass....(wait for it)...I'm lighting the fuse...I'm going there....SHE could surpass
    the ACCHAN!! - I said it. She's got dance skills, beauty, Dream body, and she's really a Sweet Gal - SHE could bridge the gap between KPOP & JPOP "Idols". Seriously - She illuminates on that stage... you want a Dancing Robot? there are 'Other choices'. Sakura has already reached BLACK PINK level 'Fierceness' (like Jennie & Rose).
    . I can't say enough about her - She consistently GROWS & never gets boring & get's more womanly & magical w/ each single. She could CRUSH on "Prod48".

I am curious to see where this "New 52" single goes - Do you think Prod48 had ANY influence over it whatsoever?? However, I'm NOT Convinced - AKI-P is still on Probation. This could be a fluke - maybe he didn't even make it & just wrote the lyrics? Everyone did a marvelous job - THIS was the AKB I knew was "possible" if AKI-P had the guts....Sadly about a year too late. The Invasion already happened & there's an Arena tour coming this Summer.

If the LIVE is this good- what must the Music Video be like??

• Dislike x 14
    • Funny x 4
    • Useful x 2
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Disagree x 1
  16. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    wow pls tell us in what terms K46 has or will kick N46 ass in no time sir ? lmao . sleep inducer ? rofl idk which one you've talked about .

where are jsb in 2017 ? they have metropoliz tour in big domes in japan and nogi have their first dome concert in their history .

comparing female idol group into boyband ( nogi - 3jsb ) ? lmao , why dont also comparing akb with arashi ? .

also nogi not in the peak as jsb ? well , exile hit a huge success in their high and low franchise , thanks nogi still have asahinagu which not really bad comparing to wrestling clown fiesta

3JSB win JRA back 2 back few years ago , wait untill synchronicity kill JRA and their fellow idol group again this year for 2 years in a row i would love to hear your thought about nogi and jsb . even tho this award is famous as a garbage which famous for people said it has been fixed

would be better if i ask where is akb last year after the incident in okinawa and only using half of SSA capacity in only 1 day for their legendary member graduation ?

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Like Like x 4
  17. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

Fantastic perf - Sasshi and sayanee were on fire and naachan looked perfect right next to yuiyui. Also miru owned the hell out of the stage during the first verse - props to the choreographer for that little killing part

• Like Like x 8
  18. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Sadly this song is really not my taste, i'm bored from the beginning until the end, hope the mv can make up for this

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. jiinatsu

jiinatsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Did people disagree about my opinion on the song, the fact I said Sasshi didn't suit it, or the Yuiyui-Miion WCenter suggestion?

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  20. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Front row ages (L-R, audience view)

25, 24, 20, 16, 21, 25, 26

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1