1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 20th (Synchronicity) (18/04/25)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^It's probably a positive remark

And I know how that feels, I mean, the vocal is really amazing.

2. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    erica.jpg
    You mean like erica?

3. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I think so too hehehe

4. woque

woque Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Thanks for sharing. as expected from those 3. now hoping we can get more vocal units from other members in the future. There are good vocals in unders.

5. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

^Nanamin's solo and that of Asuka, those are the songs Rotti should be singing. Well too bad that's not how it work with idol groups. But definitely Under have many good vocals.

6. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    The song is a great display of their vocal capabilities. It does lack instrumental depth though, which is logical for this kind of song but it's not for me. So yeah, no homerun this single but two in a row would be a miracle anyway.

The live performance of Synchronicity is great. The song is great, the costumes are elegant and the dance is lovely. But what impressed me the most are the smiles on their faces. They all radiate honest enjoyment and that makes me happy.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Very stunning performance , finally live on tv and also they bring kimi no na wa kibou , even tho my fave ikoma’s center is seifuku no mannequin lol .

What a lovely song for ikureimisa unit , hope we can see more of them in the future

8. Aestaine

Aestaine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Nogizaka46 is just nailing these concepts! I love Synchronicity and I haven't felt this way about their A-sides in a while and the live performance looked sublimely artistic :) I sort of wished there is more focus on Ikoma in the choreography as this was her last single but she did get her "moment" in Kimi No Na Wa Kibou so I suppose she's not completely forgotten... Hate her or love her, Ikoma's face is iconic to the Nogizaka brand and she will sorely be missed...

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Tbh all of Nogi's songs always feel kinda flat (with the exception of IkuIkoBoshi center era songs and Hadashi) but i really like this one! I have a feeling this'll be their long awaited "public hit"

And I love how the girls actually puts effort to their dancing unlike AKB with their Teacher Teacher perf (some stood out like DAMN but they can't even sync their hand-waving and leg-moving)

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    The live performance was amazing! Really, how can a group have this much of gorgeous girls?!! And there are plenty of gorgeous girls too among the Under!

I was hoping to see Maiyan's dramatically turning back towards the group dance part. That was my favourite scene in the MV along with Maiyan's solo part (not to mention Ikoma's)

• Like Like x 1
  11. diki

diki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    maiyan center without following graduation statement
    good song-nice music
    smashing iku-senpai-captain voice
    hinachima back to senbatsu

this single are just perfect..

note, the first tv live attended by all members, all out performance..

that's great attitude which didn't inherit by their little sister..

• Like Like x 8
  12. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Hahaha touché

13. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I adore their smile. Idk, but I feel like every member lead by Maiyan, the Priest, said, "let's do great performance for Ikoma-chan."

Sure they are work really hard in the middle of their hectic schedule to present this great performance. I really appreciate these girls. Staff-san too.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
  14. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    they're just kids, go easy on them[hehe][hehe][hehe]:hehe:

15. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

They're at that stage in life. Just living up to the image they want to portray...:hehe:
    Nogizaka is almost 7 years and counting. But they are still a breathe of fresh air. They will brighten up your day, put you in a good mood. Members are graduating, but Synchronocity feels like a new beginning. Sad to see prominent members leaving but the future is looking good for this group.

16. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    "Kumo ni Narebaii" is for me the best song of this 20th single.

The voices and the music are perfect

17. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    The song is nice. I love Synchronicity in my first hearing this song. But the MV more like a cheap-budget MV. No scene, no alt. costume... Chance no Junban's MV was much better.

18. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Even its only a fan editing i assume you would love this famous pic which been trending in some IG fanbase or blog

F09A6476-3853-4867-93F8-03C19854427D.jpeg

savage lol , we'll also dont have the original center for 7 A-Side from 20 A-Side songs in this year birthday live / summer tour . because graduation meanwhile lol

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

One of my favorite songs to sing at karaoke. I was happy and surprised Captain chose to sing this.

• Like Like x 1
  20. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika