1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

MNL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angelkinetic

angelkinetic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    hey, i'm watching the online update. the host said that the challenger 7 event was approved by AKS...:shocku::shocku::shocku:

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

Of course it is, but we don't have to like it. BS is BS, even if it's official BS.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    So what if its approved by AKS? BS is BS regardless. It has nothing to do with it. Besides, AKS have had shocking decisions in the past, though maybe never as BS as this.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  4. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

True that. It's in our own mindset if I, personally agree with their decision or not.

And PS: I have social life.

5. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura

Top 10 Anime Betrayals shit right here guys.

Why AKI-P you were the chosen one!

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. dunkindonato

Just to add some context, AKS' eyes and ears here is HHE and to a lesser extent, ABS-CBN. Any information about how the audition is turning out will have come from either of them. It's doubtful they knew that the reaction among fans has been mostly negative since they've no field people noting our reactions in real time. The format would have been pre-approved anyway.

So if they say that "all changes were approved by AKS", they're just trying to tell us that we've no choice but to accept. It worked before, so they'll keep using it as much as possible.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. jcshinoda

jcshinoda Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Gosh, I am really hating this new system. I feel bad for those girls especially those who are now at the bottom 7 (poor Thea :cry:) Kudos to the 48 aspirant who are campaining for the bottom 7 - and Captian Ash is one of them :inlove:

• Like Like x 5
  8. m3rv

m3rv Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    does HalloHallo allowed aspirants to be handled or managed by someone? i saw 3 challengers are recruited by someone who are somewhat do have connections with entertainment industry

they even called them as their talents

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    What my thoughts on this

1. The secret audition revealed to be for MNL48 challengers and not for second gen. This top 27 new girls don't have any idea that they are enlisted as MNL Challengers, as you can see they almost have no idea what MNL is- they thought it is for an "artista search".
    2. The confessor that reveal there will be new applicants - all have common points taken- This girls are under a talent Manager and that alone is a violation( as per the requirement: you should not have any contract) direct or indirectly speaking i caught 1 person admitted that 1 of the Challengers are indeed one of her talents( he's being careless for revealing that). Most of them are rumored to have BF another violation and not an idol like personality. (not proven but ill post it here anyway)
    3. This girls stated they undergo trials and hardship but no matter what the reasons are my sentiments goes to the TOP48- They have gone way more hardship and trials- competing over 4k applicants- down to 200- down to 75- down to 48 / their campaign, practices, and balancing school and most of it all of them are stressing this week might be your last(from the weekly elimination) and now down to this.( unfair and bias)
    4. Since Val left( the online update host and the post itself from MNL48 stated that this aspirants will TEMPORARILY bid farewell) Where are they now? i would prefer the ex. aspirants rather than this new breeds
    5. Challenging the bottom 7 is unworthy- (challenging the bottom is to harsh for me) if they want to fight and earn their spot shouldn't they compete with the top 7 instead the bottom 7?
    6. The Management is messed up even if they stated it was approve by AKS- they are forcing us to accept it. We need someone higher to ABS and HHE to plead our concerns. They never fail to disappoint us. The online updates are full of angry emoticons
    7. It looks like the management are toying the aspirants and us fans- how inconsiderate for them to sneak in an audition and launch new girls, how would the ex.aspirants feel about it? how would the top48 feel after their handwork and keeping their spot? How would the people react to it? This audition is long overdue but we keep composure for the love of akb itself, but what now?
    7. Lastly, i would still be optimistic about it but not expecting too much. Its been a longways journey and it hurts a lot that this new breeds came out effortless(shortcut to star dome). This isn't a joke there making- but since they already reveal it they will have to stick their action by making up with something,I hope some good news will come because they really messed up badly.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
  10. chimew9

chimew9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    If MNL48 wasnt an exclusive girl idol group, there's prolly a loveteam by now. LOL! [hehe]

• Funny Funny x 3
  11. HarrisPilton94

HarrisPilton94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sela
    One girl is bound to be part of one... I mean they can always cover it up as being part of their work or a means to promote their show/movie

• Winner Winner x 2
  12. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    there will be SOON especially those who are originally aiming to be an artist rather than an idol. They could graduate/leave the group if they establish a fanbase. MNL48 is just an entry to entertainment industry.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

As once stated by Aki-P, being an idol is also a gateway to become a celebrity or musician, model or actress, politician or sports icon whatever.

Establishing your own fanbase first before going to the next step of your career.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I think that's the point of this 'surprise'; to see who among have loyal fans. #Gabballtheway haha

I really like what AKS or ABS are doing just to have another taste for this competition. Many fans awhile back are telling that the competition is stagnating, then here you go another ingredient to spice things a bit! And it is working.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  15. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    I do t really know of we can say that it’s working, yes it didn’t create a lot of noise but a lot of people lost interest in the contest and lost faith in the management.
    People are already talking as if MNL was going to disband next week

• Like Like x 3
  16. angelkinetic

angelkinetic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    I disagree. First the competition should be be over by now, because they have the top 48. The spice they added makes the online update full of angry reactions, even hosts don't want to read comments of the viewers. They ask the girls about their reaction about the matter and even the top 48 girls have almost the same reactions as we have here.

but what truly amusing is that eunice haters stopped for a while and focus more on the challengers.

FYI I don't like also eunice. But I decided for now to see her as sashihara. peace to euncei fans and sashi fans LOL:):):)

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. HarrisPilton94

HarrisPilton94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sela
    I do give props to Eunice for her handling of her all anti's by either igonoring them completely or just humoring them

• Like Like x 1
  18. Rinji

Rinji Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I just watch today's performance that has Abby, Sela, Alice, Tin, Nice etc.

they performed Bang Bang and my cousin said that their dance routine will make their heads ache

on my day off now, why mnl segment is this short?

19. dunkindonato

No, they're not supposed to be under contract at the time they signed up so yes, that's a clear violation of the rules.

The catch here is that they can't even keep to their own schedule and mechanics (three changes last week, WTF?!) so I won't be surprised if they bent a lot of rules for these new girls.

I beg to disagree. This audition was supposed to look for prospects that can be molded into idols. It's not supposed to be a competition, and it's not supposed to take them more than a year. We've so far put up with all of that even if our patience was running thin. But this is the straw that breaks the camel's back. The audition doesn't need "spicing up", it needs to MOVE. It needs to progress. There's no logic to making the Top 48 work their asses of only to have new girls air-dropped right at the end. This isn't supposed to be a reality show for pete's sake. Becoming a member is supposed to be the start, not the end goal.

HHE staff do check online for reactions. I just don't know how they do it and to what extent. AKS probably don't because I doubt they have local employees (they don't have a Manila office as far as I know) so the information coming to them might have been filtered or sanitized.

And let's face it, how many times did AKS actually fear fan-backlash?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. jovviny

jovviny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I disagree, like others have already pointed out, "the competition" is not supposed to be a competition but a search to find good members for MNL48s first gen. With all this "spice" there is no point getting attached (and therefore spend money and/or time on) any girl because you don't now she will even be in the group...

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.