1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    Yup exactly~ They also sell merchandises like calendars, dolls, photo books, photo cards, slogans, phone cases, etc @fukasaku
    They are truly the best :D

But didn't BoA say she didn't want to do it again ?

They'll probably perform by teams that would be the most logical thing but also the easiest thing to do. If they did by group they would get too many people on stage :/
    I think we'll get a mix of kpop, jpop & famous AKB songs. It would be dumb to have them only sing 48 songs.

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Im supporting the underdog members like Noepii.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Already updated :).

• Like Like x 2
  4. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

sucks that the show is 2 months away.

hopefully we’ll see all the selected members practicing their korean and delving themselves in korean culture in the meantime on their social media

kojimako started posting korean related stuff on her social media in january which led her fans to believe she would participate in the show

5. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    That was a spurt of a moment choice lol. While I personally want them to go with Shoujotachi yo for reasons, I secret hope that they would perform RIVER and get whichever has the strongest vocal at that point to go "AKBBBBBBBB" and the rest answer "48" so much like a war chant/so strongly/powerful that they scare all the Koreans off the show. :awesome:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. HarrisPilton94

HarrisPilton94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sela
    River is a good choice they just have to make the moves powerful enough like how Pledis Girls did

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  7. Mirlenia

Mirlenia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I thought that this forum has been closed time ago! Congratulations to the girls!

8. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Wow Kojimako smile so strong, I can feel it even behind that mask

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2018
  9. Iizuka-Tengu

Iizuka-Tengu Kenkyuusei

All of the Undertale footage shown so far was all recorded in a single session a while before she even announced she was going to be doing a YouTube channel. We can know this because the original trailer for her channel already showed her playing the game further than they have shown her get so far. Someone else is editing it and adding the text commentary. Considering they are only showing a small portion each week, they can easily stretch out her one session for a couple months.

The Splatoon 2 game play was also recorded well ahead of time, but it is hard to know how much she recorded already. But, it wasn't a single session like the Undertale gameplay. Unfortunately, that's the game she is actually fairly decent at.

10. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

I want to see Tohoshinki host. They're hot. If I'm a 48 girl, just getting to see them is reason enough to take part.

Teams make sense I guess. I really want to see a performance of Sono Mama De and Hajimari no Yuki

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    First of all, would you mind telling us how you can be 100% sure about this? As far as I remember, she said she's doing the editing herself and as long as you don't provide proof I'm afraid that's still more trustworthy than you are.

By the way, you do realize that someone who owns a youtube channel can privatly upload a video beforehand and then set a time at which a video gets released right? She doesn't even necessarily need other people to pull it off.

• Like Like x 3
  12. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

She is Sakura. She can afford to get someone else to do it for her.

13. Gaga48

Gaga48 Kenkyuusei

I have really high expectations from that show, i love to see ikumin,noe, matsuoka natsumi, Moe, Serika, even Kojimakoin there...but...Jurina,Kashiwagi,Sakura...Why??? just, why? they are not trainees anymore since long time ago.

14. Iizuka-Tengu

Iizuka-Tengu Kenkyuusei

Let's see the evidence here...
    1) It is relatively professional level video editing, a skill Sakura has never had the time to learn.
    2) It regularly refers to Sakura in 3rd person.
    3) In the videos Sakura often looks off camera to someone else in the room behind the camera for hints and clues about what to do, indicating she is not doing this alone.

Now, your counter this...
    You think possibly that you might have a remote, vague memory of maybe reading something somewhere from a 3rd party translating something that she wrote somewhere in the vast universe that you think involved her claiming that she was doing the video editing by herself.

Yeah, this is an Occum's razor here. Until there is strong indication to the contrary, as in her ever showing the slightest ability to use those tools outside of this series, the constantly busy top teeny bopper who has been performing in one way or another nonstop since the age of 13 is not doing the professional level video editing of the recordings of her playing video games nor talking about herself in the third person.

And the thing you think you might possibly have read was almost certainly an indication that she was going to be playing the games by herself.

Anyway, this isn't the thread to have this debate. I suppose it can just settle it this way.... if she is still involved in that show and yet some video of hers gets released next week, she most definitely is not editing them by herself. Because she most definitely does not have access to a computer that can do that level of video editing while in Korea and she isn't doing it on her cellphone.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. Rashbell

Rashbell Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    shooting start today right? so no more SNS update from our girls for more or less 1 month eh. wait, what about the regular upload of sakura's splatoon? >..<

16. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    https://twitter.com/39saku_chan/status/976852130442203143?s=20

“1時30分まで編集頑張ろ”

17. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Wow she included her ghost editor in the picture too, not very careful Sakura. I think this discussion is more suited for the Sakura thread to be honest

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Edited by Sakura or not, you can actually upload the videos at once and schedule the publication. It doesn't indicate anything. And just like any shows, u can record it in one go and release it parts by parts. Not a rocket science, right?

This discussion is as useless as whether Sayanee has a ghost writer or not... We don't have any proof!!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  19. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I kinda understand jurina and sakura participation, but why yukirin ?? :^^;:

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    To attract audiences.
    And because she wants to, most likely.