Your AKB48 Experiences

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by cRaZY MiKi, Jun 6, 2007.

1. Matto

Matto Member

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    I think the main building was hosting some 2D idol event, there was another one on 3/11 too

As for the yori vs hiki debate, I'm torn. Yori definitely looks better especially with the smaller table. However, there's more potential for poses with the full body hiki shots. I actually chose the video option for Anchu, just because she's so over-the-top and hyperactive. We went well over our allotted time because she kept talking about Mario Kart for like 30 seconds. I'll post my report later.

Also for some of the regular event-goers like @Cristafari did you notice that a lot of the staff seemed brand new yesterday and weren't as aggressive with kicking you out of the booths than usual? It was kinda good and bad, since you'd get more time with the members, but also lines moved way slower, especially with the chekis in the mix.

2. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    04/08 , 2018 AKB48 9th Album Shamekai Event @ Makuhari Messe

I usually post my write ups by members rather than actual order that it happened but I feel like this time it would be more appropriate having them in order.
    As usual, 2shot events I find are pretty lacking in terms of conversational content so I won't focus too much on that.

With the introduction of the new Yori (close-up) and Hiki (full body) shots, I honestly didn't know what to expect out of it, especially with the tall chairs.
    First queue of the day and I already encountered some drama. There was a Chinese (?) fan that was a few person ahead of me he kept complaining to the staff about how the photos turned out, which I thought was okay initially like perhaps it was relli blurry or whatever. The staffs kindly let him retook it, but now this where the drama started. For some reason whether it was a camera malfunction or not, the staff ended up needing to take multiple shots. At some point Miru herself even took the phone to check things herself. Anyway, eventually he came out of the booth and I could see him just ZOOMing in the photos nitpicking the smallest thing thats wrong with the photo. Least to say, I don't think Miru looked very impressed by this entitled fan lol. The moment I walked in the booth myself, i finally understood why the queue took so long. It's like the staffs were all new or something, it's the first time I finished a 2shot and thought to myself wow, why am I still in this booth and why hasn't anyone forced me out? lol.

[​IMG]
    Teacher Teacher Naze~
    She asked if I watched the performance, and what I thought. I told her it was Sexy. She asked if I cut my hair, I told her yeah and asked her if she did her make up differently than usual. She seemed surprised and said I knew my stuff lol.

[​IMG]
    Teacher Teacher
    Following the previous photo I decided to let Sayaka do any pose she wanted from the choreo herself. She also asked me about my hair cut lol. I cant explain how tense I was in this shot, and I think the photo shows it well enough. The fact doing 2shot with Sayaka used to be the most stressful thing ever for me since It`s so rare to come by. Now put that with the tall chairs, I didn't even know how I should even be sitting properly lol.

[​IMG]
    Beauty Leg Contest
    Now that I got to warm up, I'm starting to be able to be more myself lol.

[​IMG]
    Body with soul removed

[​IMG]
    Meme Inspired. " Can't be stupid. If you never had a brain to begin with "
    Ironically she jumped the gun first by calling me a Baka the moment we finished taking the photo. The moment I saw how close the Yori shots are I knew how I could play with it.

[​IMG]
    Labu Labu
    The moment I walked in, I couldn't help to comment how tired she looked lol. She didn't even try to deny it. By this point I knew she was pretty much done with this for the day already loll. I told her she could just sit there like that and we will just take the photo as is.
    The last time I did these eye to eye shots were maybe like 2-3 years ago. I usually don't like this because a lot of fans do it and also side portrait can be a little boring. I'd say I pulled this one off quite well? lol

[​IMG]
    Birthday Boi

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The Eye Roll & w/e she wanted to do
    By around this time suddenly fatique really kicked in and now all I want to do is to go home. Earlier in one of the 2shot, I saw her roll her eyes after a fan walked out (prolli cuz shes also just as done as I am lol). I don't even know how people roll their eyes all the way up lol. The 2nd pose I just told her to think of one she thinks an interesting character GAP, and she came up with putting your tongue out.

[​IMG]
    Chill
    I walked in and literally just told her Im prolli at my limits. She was little confused what I meant by that. I asked her if we could just chill on the table. Before she even responded I pretty much took a REAL rest on the table lol. She was just like, eh? What happened?? and joined me. After I told her I'm just super tired lol.

This was probably my most regretful photo. She's prolli even more tired than me but I ended up letting fatique take the best of me and crapped out on her before she even did.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    A Kiss and Time to Go Home

With her being this tired to be quite honest I was a little scared asking for this pose lol. It couldve gone so bad and became super awkward. I was tired and this being my last queue of the day I just yolo-ed it. After the kiss shot, she actually had her hands out rdy to give me my goodbye handshake. I told her there was actually 1 more lol, and this would be the last one. It's Over! Let's go home!!
    She had her hands up going "Yattaaaaaaa~ but it's actually not over..lol " After the shot I told her "Well, I'm going home lol". She gave me a grumpy yet cute reply, "Well, Miru isnt finished yet." I chuckled a bit and told her she will be soon lol. She gave me a glare and was like "Ganbaru...byebye!"

As people here have already started discussing about, I actually did as well with some fans at the venue. We discussed about which type of shots we thought was better. Most people seemed to think it's Yori the close up. I also think the biggest reason behind this is how close you can get to the members, but technically the only thing different between the 2 is the height of the table and chairs. Im quite torn with which one I like more, because there r so much potential you could do with each different shot that you can't do as well for the other. My conclusion, just buy both lol.

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Boma Adhi

Boma Adhi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    松井珠理奈、小田えりな、茂木忍、瀧野由美子、森保まどか
    Event Report 3/31 - 4/8
    Originally posted at Unko group. I went to several 48G events in the last 2 weekends.
    3/31-4/1
    Last week I went to SKE48 10th anniv concert, HKT arena tour and 2 AKB Concert Jabaja-te nani? in Saitama Super Arena.
    I didn't win any of those ticket, as some of my close friends prolly already know that my luck with those kind of things is rather poor. LOL. On 31st, I got the SKE concert ticket from a legendary SKE fans from Malaysia, Hayate Low. Thanks to him I could watch the concert. We went together with several asian SKE fans. Also I met @Riina just before going into the arena. My HKT concert ticket was bought from my Japanese friend (which was bought on the spot). While on April 1st I watched the AKB afternoon concert with @Cristafari . And for the evening concert I met Enrico Gianino, my Indonesian friend who usually went together with me to handshakes.
    I'm not going to reiterate the details of the concert again as a lot of people already did so. I just want to say that the stage setup, as other arena sized concert before, was quite dangerous. Other than Akiyoshi and Kaorin incident, actually there were several near misses happening in the afternoon concert. I got the sky seat during the afternoon concert, can't see their face clearly, but I saw 2 Eitos bumped each other almost sending one of them to the concrete floor. Luckily she managed to grab her team mate arm saving her from the fall. Another close call was happened in a bottle neck area near the rear stage, a member almost stepped into a void in the stage corner but again she managed to grab into other girl arm. The light was strobed at high frequency, prolly she got dazzled and cannot see the void clearly.
    Here is the link for my "Camera OK" session during the evening concert. I got the sky seat during the afternoon concert so I have nothing to share. Only Noza and Oden waved at me (the only girls going around my seat who I regularly visit in handshakes). And I met both girl that I know again in the miokuri session. What a lucky day for me (it was randomly assigned).

if the video does not show watch the video here
    (unlisted vid)
    4/6
    I managed to left my office much earlier on Friday afternoon that day. So, I and Enrico went to see Team 8 Yoshikawa Nanase became a one day police superintendent in front of Tsudanuma station in Chiba. This kind of event is quite a regular thing for team 8 members. I visited several similar event in the past.
    The event was started at 3 pm in front of Tsudanuma station. Some opening remarks and then she and a cavalcade of police motor vehicles going around the city greetings the locals. The event was ended in Aeon Mall nearby. Then we had a formal ceremony and in the end we have a mini meet and greet event with her while she distributed some fliers, tissues, and safety bands.
    You can look for the photos on matome sites. There are a lot of them. But here is my video. Nanase's hat was blown away by the wind for at least 2 times. The wind was ridiculously strong that day.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    (unlisted vid)
    4/7
    I went to 3 different handshake events that day. In the morning I rushed all the way to Nagoya to see Jurina in SKE kobetsu handshakes in Naogya Dome. Then I raced back to Makuhari Messe in Chiba for HKT kanshasai and STU Tozai handshake. Luckily Japan has shinkanshen, so this kind of trip was possible.
    I got 8 Jurina tickets in A1 slot. I wouldn't translate this but we talked about ssk some other fun stuffs. She wore a baseball uniform that I didn't recognize what was that (Sorry J, I'm not into baseball, at all, LOL). She asked whether I'm going to see her again in the next day AKB shamekai. I said that I would, but I only had 1 ticket for her. I lost a lot of ticket as I forgot to set the payment method in kyara ani. LOL. She was so surprised that those kind of thing also happened to me. LOL.
    Then I raced back to Tokyo. I arrived in Makuhari Messe at about 2:30 pm. Then I went straight to HKT kanshasai. I got 15 tickets from the album. Each red ticket worth 5 event tickets, which we can use it for watching stage (2 attraction tickets required), playing games (1 attraction ticket per game, max 2 ticket per person at a given time), surprise sign and several other different attraction. I went to similar event few weeks earlier in Kumamoto, but this time was much much worse. Just seeing how long the line was already made me tired. LOL. Luckily I met some random fans who desperately need those tickets for sign, and would gladly barter it for STU zenshu tickets. Considering I bought those red tickets at a very cheap price (I met another desperate fans in STU event earlier in Kobe who sold those ticket for about 1500 yen per sheet from the actual price 5000 yen per CD), I said YES. So now I ended up having 75 (15 red tickets x 5 attraction tickets = 75) STU tozai zenshu tickets, plus my own 4 STU tickets. LOL. I didn't have any regret as my friend Rico said he struggled to spend his 25 HKT attraction tickets due to the long lines.
    So, now I have more STU tickets than I need. I went to the STU side, and surprisingly, it was very very quiet. Yay.. But then I had no idea whom should I meet. The only girl that I knew quite good was Yumirin, but her lane was long, not okay for me who need to go on a loop. Waiting for matomedashi was also PITA since I had nothing to do. So I spent my ticket on Azusa. LOL. She was very friendly, but as expected, spending those amount of tickets with a girl you don't really know was quite hard both on me and on her. LOL. Sorry Azusa, but prolly next time we can talk again more comfortably.
    4/8
    48G Shamekai
    Shamekai is one of the most interesting event in 48G. You can have photos with members, if you are lucky, videos with you and her in one frame! Or a personalized cheki with their signature on it! LOL
    This time was also a special time for me. Because I (and my friend) successfully made 2 (TWO) members scolded by the staff. LOL.

Session 1
    Berin 1 tix. She was very sweet.
    Be: Erichan fan came..
    Bo: Eh?
    Be: First time, aren't you? (for shamekai) What pose?
    Bo: No. We met in 2016. LOL.
    Be: Eeeh..
    Staff: I'm taking picture.
    Bo: Peace then.
    Took picture.
    Again, that left me I'm wondering why she knew I'm Erichan fan.. LOL

Session 2
    Sakaguchi Nagisa, 1 tix. I lined up early in her lane as it might get crowded later on. I have no idea why I bought her ticket at that time. But nothing would go wrong by seeing this cute girl. Shamekai is a rare event which you can meet the girls without any barrier. With Nagichan, I just remembered how smol she was. During regular handshakes, usually she stands on top of invisible box behind the desk so she appears to be a bit taller.
    Not translated.
    Takeuchi Saki, 1 tix, another random girl on my list. She was sooo cute. I met her few times before but she didn't recognize me this time.
    Not translated.
    Kato Rena, 3 tix. I'm a regular on her lane. LOL. I won the lottery so I got to choose either I want a cheki or 2S video with adlib/free talk. I chose 2S video for a very obvious reason. You can have a convo with her recorded on your phone. What can go wrong? Yes. It went wrong. Unfortunately my phone went wrong. It froze, due to overheating. LOL. Luckily the staff allowed me to take the cheki option instead. Interestingly she asked me for a reenactment of the pose from last year. Then she hurriedly signed my photos as we already wasted to much time. LOL
    Not translated.

Session 3
    Yuzuki, 11 tix. I didn't mean to buy that much tickets. But seemed that I messed up and bought too much tix. LOL. In the end, we tried a lot of different poses from the simple one to a weird baseball player monomane pose (no, I won't show you those. LOL)
    Not translated.
    Mako, 2 tix. She was really lovely. Very bright and cheerful. Definitely not in her bad mood mode..
    Not translated.

Session 4
    The venue started to feel very crowded, the staff pushed us to go faster and we don't have time to talk with the girls. Too bad.. Even with 2 tix, the time allocation was not that different.
    Seichan, 2 tix. Nothing to say. I love this girl. Very kind.
    Lala, 2 tix. English.
    Mogi, 12 tix. Another regular in my list. I won 1 cheki/2S video. But, considering the previous incident, I chose cheki for safety reason. LOL. She got scolded by the staff for writing something to my cheki cover and also for grabbing my jacket's arm. See my previous handshake report with her in Unko to understand what we usually talk about. LOL.

Session 5
    Banana 4 tix. A cute and lovely banana. Enough said.
    Uuka jacket sign. Another regular on my list. (Actually I forgot that she belonged to this session or the previous session)

Session 6
    Yumirin, tried to go for her CD jacket sign. But failed. The line was incredibly long. I, Enrico Gianino and Tiffanny Alika lined up about 30 minutes before the line was opened but I couldn't wait any longer as I had to go to Mirurun's lane. Also met @Riina while lining up.
    Mirurun, 1 tix. Asked her for doyagao. And the result below.

Session 7
    Jurina, sadly just 1 tix. I met her again after the SKE handshakes. YAY. And another 2S. Lovely.
    Onishi Momoka. Jacket sign. I went with Enrico Gianino for a renban/in a series. She got curious about our country, Indonesia, and she couldn't understand that Indonesia was NOT equal to Indo/India. LOL. She spent too much time with us until the staff mad at her (they did not mad at us, since she was the one who hold our CD jackets. LOL). I tried to told her about Bali, but she didn't know that. She asked, India/Indo was known for Curry, what about indonesia? I mentioned JKT48, Nozawa Rena chan, Nakagawa Haruka san, and she still confused about that. Baka member detected. Lovely, but she was just baka. LOL
    dbe2g6E.jpeg RTeSOi9.jpeg
    Not all photos included. Only appropriate images were uploaded.
    Some dangerous texts from the cheki were also removed. :v

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    What I noticed was there were a lot of really cute staff that looked like they could easily be sitting on the stools taking 2-shots with the fans. [hehe] I had guards with their hands on me a couple of times to push me out, but it's been a while since any staff has aggressively done that to me. (For some reason I used to always get manhandled in Yakata Miki's lane, LOL)

I also noticed that I only had two really long queues out of the seven I went to. Zunchan, since her queue is always huge, and the Akiyoshi/Yamada/Ueno signing lane, mainly because Mariri is graduating soon. Oh, and despite Kaotan's queue being pretty short, it still took forever since she takes her sweet time signing those cheki books.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
  5. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Re the blurry, I didn't notice it then but I had one pic where one of sakura's hands was blurry. I also saw one guy in mion's line that complained about his pic which took 5+ minutes to resolve. They let him re-shoot. Seems like isolated incidents though as almost all the time the pics are okay.

Re the lines, I have limited reference points but I thought sakura's and yuiyui's queues were really fast. With sakura, the staff was rushing you in as well as out. I also got a tap even though it was sakura who was talking. I was in a queue though (nako in 6th slot) where the line was definitely moving slower than the other lines I was in.

6. Sakuraism

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    You can usually ask for another photo if the photo you got was really messed up, but you should think of it as them doing you a favor rather than you're entitled to it.

Also the queue moving slow I mentioned at the start of the report was mostly a morning thing lol. I also knew the moment they start going over alloted time, they'd be forced to kick people out faster lol.

I actually forgot you were gonna show up, shouldve came over to say Hi.

7. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^
    Thanks, hopefully there's a next time for me so we can do that next time lol. And thanks again for the tickets!!

And I'm happy enough with that photo I mentioned. Maybe it helps that I had more than 1 photo with sakura. I actually only noticed it when I was already in another queue. I thought maybe the staff taking the photo is not as experienced in taking photos. But it could be that they were just rushing things. This was in the first time slot.

Ah I see, I didn't notice anything different from morning vs afternoon other than it seemed like there were more people in the afternoon. There also seemed to be less people this year v last year.

8. Matto

Matto Member

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    April 8th , 2018 AKB48 2-Shot Event @ Makuhari Messe

-Slot 4-

Lala Goto

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-Slot 5-

Sayaka Yamamoto

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Akari Ishizuka (Jacket Sign)

[​IMG]

This conversation is a doozy. It's a precursor of what's to come...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-Slot 6-

Minami Kato

[​IMG]

Not much of a conversation here, but I told I've been checking out her Instagram photos and make-up videos. She was happy to hear it.

Akari Ishizuka (2-shot video)

https://twitter.com/matto_dayo/status/983523131225653249

I won Anchu's special prize but went with the video option just because her handshake interaction is something you have to see in action. With the video you had one of three choices for the script. I went with the "free talk" option and just let her talk about games, in this case was Mario Kart. And she just went off for like 30 seconds (and even longer as you notice my video gets cut off).

Lala Goto (Jacket Sign)

[​IMG]

I got a bonus conversation with Fukushi Nao who sharing a lane with Tani Marika and were right next to Lala. It was pretty funny how she jumped into our conversation while Tani was talking to someone else.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-Slot 7-

Nagisa Shibuya

[​IMG]

Not much of a conversation but I wanted to get this pose with her off the bucket list. If you haven't seen her "Itterashai Nagi-chan" video series on instagram/twitter, you should.

Nao Fukushi

I was originally gonna oshimashi a ticket for Moeka Yahagi during slot 6, but her line was stupidly long and barely moving (due to everyone with 3rd draft tickets getting signed chekki), I waited in line for an hour with basically no progress and decided to bail and use it on Nao for two reasons. 1. I wanted to follow up on our accidental conversation from Lala's sign. 2. I've actually been meaning to go see her for awhile because she's from Tochigi as am I.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-Slot 8-

Jurina Matsui

In honor of her favorite wrestler. We did the Kenny Omega pose!

[​IMG]

Aside from the Yahagi cluster**** it was a good day. I feel the smaller tables are a welcomed change. I think they should get rid of the chekki because they take too much time and the photo quality is just garbage IMO. I noticed that an unpopular member with a dozen people in line with chekki seems to take as long as a full loop in Sayanee's line. Anyway, consider this the first part of my 2-shot series. My next one will be the April 30th event in Yokohama! Peace!

• Like Like x 4
  9. kira7x

kira7x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    What is this unko group?

10. Matto

Matto Member

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    4/30/2018 AKB48 9th Album 2-Shot Event @Yokohama Pacifico

This was my second and last handshake event for this album and some of the member are repeat visits, so I decided to just do dab poses with them with mixed results.

-Slot 3-

Sayaka Yamamoto

[​IMG]

Lala Goto

[​IMG]

On the previous day, Lala announced that she was going on hiatus from May 1st. so this was my last chance to see her for about a year, so I oshimashi'd one of my Yuiyui tickets (I had 4) to take another pic with her.

[​IMG]

-Slot 4-

Hitomi Honda

[​IMG]

Miku Tanaka

I decided to meet up and renban with our resident Mikurin expert, @ithebigc who introduced and set Mikurin up by saying "eigo ganbatte" and pointing at me. I entered and she panicked with a "Hello!" I tell her in clear English "Hello. I am from America." She immediately goes "WAKANAI!" with all the staff and her manager in the back laughing at her.

[​IMG]

-Slot 5-

Sakura Miyawaki

I was worried for awhile because Sakura had called off slot 4 due to her health. There was already a notice that her voice was very weak today. Luckily she soldiered up and came back for Slot 5. Despite being unable to talk, she was still really happy to see me and waving all excitedly. I kept a quiet voice and kinda whispered the pose and told her that I hope she feels better soon.

[​IMG]

I was going for the EXTREME GAMER look or something. Just needs more doritos and mountain dew.

-Slot 6-

This was the crazy slot. I showed up about 15 minutes before the slot started and saw that the jacket sign for Lala was absolutely crazy, which wasn't surprising since this was her very last slot for anything before leaving. I waited for about 45 minutes and the pre-entry line barely moved. I decided to jump out and go see Anchu.

Akari Ishizuka

I won the kuji for Anchu again, I was going to go with the free talk option again but it was mysteriously missing... disappointed, I went with a chekki and did a King Slime pose with her. She then drew little crowns on us and tried to draw a King Slime in the corner LOL

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I then waited and oshimashi'd another ticket to get a proper phone pic with her. I was going for a roaring monster pose, but her face looked so goofy with the tongue sticking out that I lost it and nearly fell out of the seat laughing. Anchu was amused and confused by how hard I was laughing that she started laughing hysterically too. Eventually we recovered and took a pic.

[​IMG]

Lala Goto album jacket sign

I then re-queued up for the Lala jacket, which didn't seem any different than before. I eventually made it in and they didn't turn anyone away who was waiting in line, which I was worried. I had a nice long conversation with Lala asking about her plans and stuff. I also got annoyed that the line staff made me write my full name "Matthew" instead of my usual "Matt." It didn't really matter in the end, because Lala knows me as Matt and wrote it anyway.

Lala: Thank you for coming again!
    Matt: Yeah this is your last one.
    L: Yep! Thanks for always coming to see me from so far away...
    M: Yeah, Tochigi is pretty far.
    L: Oh right Tochigi! Haha. But you're from America too right?
    M: That's right.
    M: So during your break, do you think you'll go study abroad or something?
    L: No I won't study abroad during the break, but I do want to do that someday.
    M: I see.
    L: Yeah, I'm going to study hard because I want to go to school in Tokyo.
    M: Oh that's good! I'm sure you'll do well!
    L: Thanks! I hope so!
    M: So you'll be gone for about a year right?
    L: Yeah, actually it'll be about 10 months.
    M: Oh, I see. During that period will you still be able to use social media like Twitter or do Instagram English videos?
    L: I don't think I can because of the rule. But I think I can still write blogs on the SKE blog if I have some free time.
    M: Oh that's good, I'll look forward to seeing your updates.
    M: I'm actually going to be sad because you're like my favorite member to come see at the handshake events.
    L: Oh really? I'm so happy to hear that!
    M: Yeah, so I'll be waiting for your return.
    L: Thanks! Please wait for me!

[​IMG]

After finishing, I proceeded to join the Lala Fan Committee who had prepared some signs and flags to be displayed in the send off that would follow. A bunch of SKE members came out with her and joined us in the group photo.

[​IMG]

-Slot 7-

Sayaka Yamamoto

[​IMG]

I whipped out the Hawaiian shirt and sunglasses and did a Guam/Hawaiian pose in celebration of the Guam special live and tour that I attended. Which if you would like to hear more of my thoughts from that experience, please check it out in podcast form over in the NMB section of the forum.

Yui Oguri

[​IMG]

Because I didn't want to think of any other poses. I decided to go with the "friend zone pose," she actually felt bad when I tried directing her with the pose.

[​IMG]

This concludes my 2-shot report!

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Today, I went to the 2 shot event in Yokohama :) I had 5 tickets for 2 shots and 2 for CD jacket signing, which is more than I usually have, so I found it quite tiring. But I managed to get all the photos and signs done, so that's good :)

2nd slot - Mogi Shinobu (CD jacket sign)
    image7.jpeg
    I've been to Mogi's handshakes several time before, but it's been a while since my last time, so I was a bit worried if she's going to remember me. She was sharing the lane together with Kitazawa Saki. After the usual greetings and as Mogi started to sign my CD jacket, I decided to make small talk with both of them. I said that I've seen Saki at the theater before, but I didn't see Mogi yet. Mogi said I should come one day and I told her I would like to, but I haven't been able to get a ticket for any of her performances yet. She said it seems it's quite hard to get tickets recently. But then she mentioned I come to handshake events a lot (thus confirming she remembers me) [hehe] She even wrote "come to the theater" on my CD jacket. After that, I thanked her and told her I'd be coming to the 2 shot later.

3rd slot - Okada Nana (2 shot)
    image1.png
    This was my 2nd time meeting Naachan, not counting the time she briefly talked to me at the theater. I think that she was making up for a previous event she missed as well, hence her lane was pretty crowded and the stuff was making us move really fast. I never know what poses to ask for, so I just asked her for the basic heart pose. She kept calling me kawaii, and she seemed really nice, but the time passed super fast without having a good chance to talk.

3rd slot - Inagaki Kaori (CD jacket sign)
    image6.jpeg
    I was debating whether to use this ticket on Kaori or save it for Fujita Nana in the 5th slot. Ultimately, I decided to go to Kaori since I didn't have any tickets for her today and I wanted to see how she is doing after that fall at the concert a month ago. She shared her lane with Sato Minami, but since I arrived near the end of the slot, they have split them up to make the queue move faster, so I didn't get to interact with Minami at all. However, Kaori was super nice and gave good treatment, as always. I told her it's been a while since I last saw her, and she was like: "That's right, when was it?" I told her I didn't remember exactly, but she remembered I've been to her performance at the theater a few times. She started drawing this picture, which I think is supposed to be me? She seemed really happy when she said she'll add a bow, lol. It's kinda hard to see in the photo but she also wrote "daisuki". I also asked her if she was feeling well (because of her head injury) and she said she was. At the end, she called me cute and I told her she was cuter, and that I'll be coming to see her for the Jabaja handshake event.

4th slot - Mogi Shinobu (2 shot)
    image2.png
    Mogi seemed pretty happy to see me come back to her after that CD jacket sign. Again, I asked for the generic heart pose. She seemed nice, but not super talkative (then again, Mogi is rarely very talkative on her own, but she responds well). Anyways, I told her again how I wanted to see her at the theater and with that, our time was done. Also, I noticed she was the only member today who didn't stand up for the handshake after the photo was done, but I'm not sure if this is usual for her, or if she is feeling unwell/tired today.

4th slot - Fujita Nana (2 shot)
    image5.png
    To me, Mogi and Naana are about the same level on my oshi list, so I usually try to get equal number of tickets for both and see them on the same days. Unfortunately, I didn't have another CD jacket sign ticket to use on Naana, but at least I had a 2 shot ticket. Since Fujita Nana is preparing for the Romeo and Juliet play right now, I asked her if she had any Romeo and Juliet themed pose suggestions. She couldn't think of one (she did the thinking face, but it didn't seem like she'll come up with anything pretty soon) so I told her maybe we should just do the heart pose. Just as we got ready, the staff member who takes the photo accidentally pressed the filter button on my phone, and opened the filter menu, so she asked me to come turn that off so she can take a photo [hehe] So I stood up, fixed the problem, and went back to pose with Naana. After that, I told her that I wish I could go see Romeo and Juliet but I didn't manage to get a ticket, and that I'll at least try to get a ticket for her performance at AKB theater.
    Unfortunately, I only noticed later that the photo is a bit blurry. The staff did ask me to check the photo upon leaving the booth, but I only glanced at it quickly and didn't notice it until I took a better look later. Oh well, luckily, it's still not too bad.

5th slot - Matsui Jurina (2 shot)
    image3.png
    Finally, my kami-oshi. At this point, I was pretty tired but I was of course excited to see Jurina again after a couple of weeks. After I entered her booth, she immediately called me sexy (something she does almost every time recently, lol). I decided to ask her for a pose suggestion, and she wanted to do the chuu pose while staring at each other's eyes. I actually did this pose with her at the last 2 shot event, so I was a bit disappointed at the pose choice, but she already got into the pose so I couldn't really do anything. After we were done taking the photo, she called me kawaii and then poked my boob with her finger (if you have read my report from the SKE handshake in Saitama, she has done this before) :^^;: So yeah, hentai Jurina appeared again [hehe]

6th slot - Matsui Jurina (2 shot)
    image4.jpeg
    Jurina was 30 minutes late for this slot, so again, the time for each ticket seemed to have been shortened a bit. For my last photo with her, I decided asking Jurina for kabedon. I didn't know if she'll agree to it, but thought I'd at least try, especially since I didn't have any better idea and I didn't want this to end up as another heart pose or chuu pose like the previous ones. She actually seemed really happy and excited when I suggested it. So there she goes, puts her hand to the wall and just as I think she's done, she sticks out her other arm and touches my face. I got really embarrassed, turned bright red and couldn't even look her in the eyes (hence, this awkward photo of me looking at the camera, lol - although I tried to edit out as much of my face as possible without cutting off Jurina's arm). Then, as usual, she started throwing some compliments at me, but surprisingly, this time, in English :confused: She kept telling me stuff like "you are beautiful" in English. I thought it was a bit funny she was talking to me in English since we usually speak in Japanese, so she knows I can understand it just fine. But nevertheless, it was really fun and Jurina's fan service is really amazing [hehe]

• Like Like x 9
  12. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    Wow, stop making me want to go to a Jurina handshake lol

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I got fished by Jurina last night in slot 8, she held both my hands, looked into my eyes and asked me if I loved her! Of course I said yes and she blew me a kiss. I’ll type up my report of the shamekai in the next few days.

• Like Like x 4
  14. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    As expected, she is a master fisher after all [hehe] I'm kind of surprised she isn't usually mentioned as one of those members who give "kami taiou", even though everyone I talk to that went to her handshake (or shamekai) is really pleased with her treatment.

15. Matto

Matto Member

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    I think it's the unjustified Jurina hate that overshadows her kami taiou handshakes. I've only gone to her for 2-shots and each time has been a pleasure and I definitely got kami taiou from her. She's the third or fourth member to sell out all her handshakes for a reason.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Sakuraism

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    05/05 , 2018 AKB48 9th Album Shamekai Event @ Pacifico Yokohama

Interestingly when I walked in to see her the first thing she asked me was if she looks tired today. (This was her first slot of the day, also first slot for me) I told her she does look sleepy, she gave me a frown look like "I knew it" .
    Maybe someone mentioned something like that to her earlier or something she thought so herself earlier today.
    [​IMG]
    Shiroma S Gravure Pose
    If anyone have seen her gravy you know she does this S line with her body a lot and I wanted to capture one of them but I since this was the first time I saw her that day I didn't account for the dress which basically makes it pretty much impossible to see that body line.

[​IMG]
    Stinky Feet Pose
    Miru is quite known for her stinky feet, the moment I mentioned it I swear I saw her devil like tail pop out. She raised her foot to me as if she wanted me to smell her stinky feet lol. It surprised me a little bit because I almost thought she was gonna put her feet on my lap lol. After the photo she told me her feet doesnt stink today cuz she even wore something super air ventilated sandal lol.

[​IMG]
    G U A M Pose
    Yesterday at a NMB National handshake I quickly showed her the photo I took in Guam that looked almost like the one she took as well. First thing she thought was that I was around when she took the photo and copied her pose afterwards lol. I told her no, and that I actually took it before her. If anything she copied me lol. Anyway, so I wanted to recreate a photo like that day but with the table being like the A. The moment I tried to turn around to pose I knew this wasnt going to be possible with the chairs there and knew it was gonna turn out horribly and it did lol.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Stinky Feet Pose 2
    After seeing how Miru reacted I was curious how Sayaka would and it did NOT disappoint me at all lol.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Did you step on something weird?? Oh wait, you stepped on Dog Sh*t.

[​IMG]
    Checking yourself in the Mirror
    [​IMG]
    What are you looking at!?
    [​IMG]
    Being played by Miru
    At this point I had ran out of ideas for poses, and I think she could tell I tried very hard to come up with as many interesting, fun poses to do. She thought a bit and suddenly said "plugging your nose then". She then suddenly reached out n put her finger out and kinda plugged one of my nostril. It was so awkward for me lol. I felt so embarrassed in terms of sanitary wise lol. I think she got that from me so she couldnt help but LOL.

[​IMG]
    Agonose ( Chin Placing) Pose
    It's a pretty popular pose recently among the 46/48g members. Who else would be more suited to do it with than to do it with the actual Agonee. I told her she has a huge chin so I would need to use both hands so I did. I placed my hands around where her chin would be and I was only expecting her to come close to where my hand is since we arent really allowed to touch members in general. To my surprise right before the staff was about to take the photo, Sayaka lightly placed her chin in my palm. After the photo she tried to bite my hand and made a Gabu! (chomp) sound lol.

Now the drama around this pose.
    There were a lot of people who did this pose with the members but most of them were just basically Air Agonose, which just meant they didn't actually touch the members.
    http://blog.livedoor.jp/akbip/archives/51942994.html
    That being said there are a small handful that did and I guess some fans got a lil pissy and reported this to the management?? and bam the next day it went into the official rule that this pose or any pose like this pose is now prohibited lol.
    [​IMG]
    Their official reasoning was in consideration of security and safety reasons.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Surprise Series
    By this point Miru was alrdy so done with the event lol. I was pretty done too, also I ran outta ideas. I just told her Imma close my eyes for the next 2 photos and she can do whatever she wants lol. After the photo I told her I will now see what she did after I leave. She was like, "but I didn't do anything" lol.

[​IMG]
    GET CLOSE
    Last 2 shot ticket with Sayaka, prolli for this year as well. I told her let's get real close to the camera. She's like Okay! and after we took the photo she was like, " Huge faces!". That instant I thought she was calling my face big so I was like " hrm!? your face is big!". Shes was like "ahahahaha, thats sao rude!!" lol. Of course she knew I was messing around with her so no hard feelings there.

[​IMG]
    I'm so tired, thank god it's finally over.
    This was the last slot of the day, I was the 3rd last person. I told her it's finally going to end. I'm pretty convinced she wasn't even relli posing for this lolll.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Oh, and I also won my first and prolli last cheki of the year. I havent won a cheki with my members yet every since they started introducing it to the concept. She asked me if I was happy that I won this. I told her I am, but I was so tired I just didn't seem relli hyped about it. She was like "Ah, I see you arent happy about winning this". I told her again that it's not true and that I am. She confirmed some more with me, saying but I didn't seem happy about it at all. We had some chit chat and she started commented on the photo we took since it's starting to be developed. She said it was a good photo and we look like we get along relli well. I was like "look like we get along? lol". She told me we do get along well, cuz I am a hentai afterall lol.

Anyway, it was a nice chill a min and half talk. Part of me hated I won it there and then because we were both so tired, but at the same time because shes so tired maybe more of what she said she actually meant it.

This concludes all my 2shots from this AKB album.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    May 2018 AKB48-Group 9th Album Shamekai Events at Pacifico Yokohama - Part 1 (5/5)

This is my third 2-shot event and the first of three I’ll be attending while I’m in Japan. For me the Pacifico is a much better venue than Messe - better transport and accommodation options and better food options nearby.

Okabe Rin

[​IMG]

First 2-shot of the day and as is often the case with the first slot of the day with any girl it was a simple and quiet interaction. My favourite eito was looking very nice though!

Kato Rena (CD jacket signing)

[​IMG]

But if that was quiet, Renacchi was even quieter. Not a word was spoken by her as she quickly signed my CD jacket.

Kato Rena (2-shot)

[​IMG]

As I queued and watched the people before me in her booth it was obvious she was in a very salty mood. She was smiling in the poses but as soon as the photos were taken the corners of her mouth dropped. Again she was silent with me. However it was by far the worst encounter of the day and good to get it over with early.

Fuchigami Mai (CD jacket signing)

[​IMG]

However as expected, Maichan was totally different! She asked me if I lived in Japan but when I said I was on vacation she asked me if I knew about HKT48? I assured her that I did! She gave me a long goodbye with lots of “I love you!”

Yoshida Akari

[​IMG]

I wasn’t sure about meeting her as I found her to be quite salty at last year’s NMB48 IHS but she was much better today, very friendly and lovely.

Chiba Erii

[​IMG]

My favourite new-gen in AKB48 turned out to be even lovelier and funnier than I expected her to be! She made me feel very welcome and we had a long goodbye.

Furuhata Nao

[​IMG]

Nao was OK but a little quiet. However when I wished her well for the SSK and hoped she would be in Kami 7 her mood definitely lifted a notch and she thanked me.

Komiyama Haruka

[​IMG]

Komi never disappoints and today was no exception. As usual she spoke good English and took an interest in me. We talked for quite some time before staff moved me on. She can be genuinely nice without needing to fish!

Yamada Noe

[​IMG]

Not surprisingly I could hear Noeppi from the far end of her lane! Her welcome for me was very loud and excited and meeting her was truly a fun experience. As I left she said “See me again tomorrow!”. Little did I know then that I would do!

Tano Yuuka

[​IMG]

Tanochan was definitely in a very subdued mood but she was still very pleasant and friendly. I tried to giver her my best wishes for the future as an actress but I don’t think she understood me. I do though hope she can find better happiness outside of AKB48.

Kitagawa Yoshino

[​IMG]

Now to my favourite new-gen in SKE48. Yokonyan was just as sweet and kawaii as I expected. She had a long queue and I hope so much she can rank in SSK.

Ogino Yuka

[​IMG]

Oh my God, what an experience this turned out to be! Ogiyuka was full of energy and excitement especially when I told her where I was from and how I knew about her. When it was time to leave she held both my hands and wouldn’t let go!

Ma Chia-Ling

[​IMG]

I think of all the girls I met Macharin was the most surprised to see a foreigner in her booth, especially when I tried speaking a little Chinese! However she was very lovely and pretty, and I think I had the best photo of the day with her.

Miyawaki Sakura

[​IMG]

At long last I got to meet Sakura! I failed to win a ticket for her 2 years ago and last year she was unwell. However today she was noticeably very tired and quiet although still very lovely,

Yokoyama Yui

[​IMG]

Yuihan was as lovely and welcoming as the last time I met her. She’s a very genuine person and she called out “See you next time!” as I left the booth.

Matsui Jurina

[​IMG]

Time to end the day with two master fishers from SKE48! And oh boy can Jurina fish! She held both my hands, looked into my eyes and said “Do you love me?” Of course I said yes and she blew a kiss at me. She held long eye contact with me as I left her booth. Wow!

Tani Marika

[​IMG]

And so finally to Tani who was as friendly as usual. She held both my hands and called me ‘ikemen’!

So finished day one with more to come the following day. I’ll write that up later in the week as tomorrow and Wednesday I have tickets for STU48 concerts in Yamaguchi.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 5
  18. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    @Sakuraism your poses seem so original! I wish I had that much creativity, instead of always ending up with hand heart photos (or chuu photo in Jurina's case) :^O^:

19. maenza23

maenza23 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    AKB48 Shamekai @ Pacifico Yokohama, May 5-6

Hi! loooong time lurker (years) from Canada, longer time SKE fan, but first time poster. I usually post in the AKB subreddit, but I thought about joining in. Jurina just made my month, so I'll be posting about her. Vamos!

Jurina
    (Block 6)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I hadn't seen J in 3 weeks. She exclaimed that she missed me. I was wearing a summer-ish coord. Gomenne Jurina-sama~
    I loved her extensions...and it was funny when the OJS-san exclaimed my hat was kakkoii. I told her that I can't wait for sousenkyo in Nagoya, and not to worry cause we're in this together!

(Block 7)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I quickly put my SKE48 shirt over my white polo. I told her that I became an SKE fan in May 2010, and that I always wished to meet her and Rena. Blessed to have been doing that for a year now.
    She was happy when I told her I'd do a special pose after our heart pose. I kissed the SKE badge like a soccer player . She blew me a kiss while saying "Kiss you!".

(Block 8)
    Dressed to the Nines in 8th block.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Jurina loved my Glory
    Days-themed getup. I wore it back in April too. For the first set, she grabbed my tie and put it by her lips... I DIED. I'm never washing it! For the second set, I told her to shoot me. BAM! She laughed hard as I died from her love. She then poked me in the chest. Hahaha We then did a cat pose and a good night pose.

As we sent her off for the night, she talked about wanting to follow Masana's footsteps and not graduate for a while yet. She looked at me decked out in sequins and mentioned that she was happy so many foreign fans came. She wants to be World Champion . That made me so happy.

May 6,
    Jurina

(Block 2)

It got even better.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I told Jurina that my birthday is on the 23rd...and Kissの日 is on the 23rd...so I asked her for a kiss lol! She touched my cheek and I died again.

Then...
    I WON THE CHEKI.
    I yelled and jumped --- not tranquilo. I was so happy. We did a big heart pose and when she told me 'You're my hero' I said she is my angel. She needed spelling help and it was so cute when she spelled out my name and showed me the little heart over the 'i'. It was so lovely and cute spelling Happy Birthday, letter by letter with her. I told her 'Te amo' cause I had to get some Spanish in there too. Spanish lessons is a thing I do with her. lol
    Best present ever!!!

Block 3

I change clothes, like I change timezone.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Seriously, I told J I was gonna be in pink...and 15 mins later I was. It's a recurring thing now. lol She said I was cool
    Our last pose was Oogoe Diamond. I told her that I can't see her next week till the 26th...cause I'm going to Perfume's Hiroshima concert... she said she was sad but then we broke out singing CHOCORETTOO DISCOO! This girl, she's the best.

Here's some Ryoha and Yunana!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Thanks for reading!!!

Last edited: May 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 4
  20. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48
    @maenza23 i saw you a few times while queueing and was wondering if you were Japanese because your face was very peculiar. I guess that answered the question. Congrats on the Jurina cheki though.