1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    [​IMG]

With Annin gone, now is Renacchi's turn :hehe:

• Like Like x 3
  2. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Windigoking

Windigoking Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakanishichiyori
    I would love to get an akbingo laundry t shirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rashbell

Rashbell Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori

can't wait to see Muramoto talking 'bout Renacchi's PB,

• Like Like x 1
  5. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    the rating are ok... they have more sponsor than before (and good sponsors)!! by the way im little in love of the last girlfriend in this episode .... the 3 one!!!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Maalat

Maalat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    @Rashbell was speculating that the ratings might be low. You however are declaring that the ratings are ok, do you have any data for that? Even of it's just a webpage link?
    They have more sponsors now? Again any data for that?
    Good sponsors? Can you name at least one of those sponsors?

7. Rashbell

Rashbell Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    as you said, i was speculating, and it's a question, i'm not trying to trigger some argument about my statement, just curious as to why they bring back 1 of the past segments, like, it's been more than a year that they did new segments (and improved moe battle and the recent danso), though i'm really glad to see old segment done by new members. well, another speculation is that it was requested by fans or the members themselves.

8. Maalat

Maalat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    It wasn't aimed at you, it just happened that you got tagged in my reply. Anyway, I understood what you were doing, I was trying to explain it to the other guy that you were speculating, yet when he replied he was stating it like they were facts.
    About muchaburi coming back though, maybe they saved enough money from their budget from all the talk segments they did to finally bring it back, I've always speculated that they stopped muchaburi because their budget got cut hence the huge amount of talk segments.

9. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I don't know about the ratings because I don't know how to check that but the top sponsors are incredibly easy to find out; literally, just watch the episode. It tells you the sponsors at the beginning and the end of every episode. Their top two sponsors are currently "SBI FX Trade" and "Chihayafuru." For the trade company, if you go to their website you can see how much they're trading money for (at the top you can see USD/JPY, EUR/USD, EUR/GBP, EUR/JPY, etc and their deals are really great, so I don't think they could afford that if they weren't successful. Chihayafuru is a manga series that already released two seasons of anime, recently released a live action movie and is currently working on season three to be released early next year - it's been successful since 2013, so that's pretty good.

In comparison, top two sponsors for episode 300 (2014) were Art Nature (stock price 710JPY, which I think all of us could easily afford) and GREE, which turns out to be a social media website I've never heard of and I'd be surprised if you have.

I understand y'all are fed up by juguete's trolling, but now you're all targeting him for not even doing anything. It's been weeks since he's said anything negative about the show or the girls, he's literally just enjoying the show and sharing what he thought about the episode (and like I said, recently it's always been positive). You all just look like bullies doing that and it's kinda sad

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  10. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Never heard of the stage fighter game ? :blink:

11. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    No, but then again I don't play that type of games, I'm very simplistic and enjoy Sims, Zelda and Super Mario (and Mario Kart) the most. RPGs and Stage Fighter games have never really tickled my fancy (I'm aware that's two very different kinds of genre, but just saying). I'm surprised and curious though, how does a SNS have connections to a stage fighter game?

12. Maalat

Maalat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    Targeting him?
    He made comments about the show, I asked him questions about his reply which is also related to the show. The way I asked my questions was a little provoking towards him I'll give you that, but that's in no way targeting him, I haven't even replied to any of his comments in a long time, this time however I replied since he's actually starting to post things that aren't one liners and makes sense. One poster was speculating and then he suddenly says ratings are ok, they have more sponsors etc, like it was a given. You've named some of the sponsors, but I was asking him and not you. We also have no idea how much those sponsors give out, even a big name sponsor can shell out less than a lesser name sponsor, it's all speculation unless we get exact numbers for that which we never will. Ratings however, I think can be found, I don't know how to search in Japanese but maybe it's available like how american tv shows ratings can be seen, maybe.

13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I can't say much because not only AKB48 Stage Fighter is a region locked game (not the biggest issue if you ask me), but it is also tied to japanese phone operators.
    To put it simple, Gree is the game editor.
    They used to organise some campaigns in the game (adverstised on Youtube), the result being a special senbatsu which is included in some AKB singles.

14. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    They invite some big names in talk segment like okubo and asako. They also switch the MC with Audrey and Football Hour. That's cost a lot of money than muchaburi.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Maalat

Maalat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    But they don't always have guests in talk segments do they? There are long stretches where it's just WRH and the girls.
    Also with muchaburi they have to prepare the muchaburis, some will be expensive, some will be cheap, but the main thing is time, if the studio works anything like a music recording studio where you have to pay for pretty much every second you're there, then more hours in a studio will be more expensive than paying someone (even if they're popular) for a single shooting. They need more time in the studio to finish shoots with different sets, (not just muchaburi) preparing the set and cleaning it up also takes time, add to that the shooting time of the episodes they'll shoot makes for a long recording.
    Anyway that budget thing is all just speculation on my part, for all I know it could be just the preference of WRH and was part of their contract. In the end we'll never really know.

16. trueblue82

trueblue82 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    anyone seen ep487???

wow the 3rd girl friend is easily kami7 kind of visual <3 standard!

17. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    i like ayanan better....but i'm probably biased :^^;:

18. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    Correct.
    So let's stop speculating that akbingo has low rating or didn't have a budget if we don't have some information about it.
    They bring back muchaburi just because they want to. That's it.
    Let's just enjoy the show. :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Akbingo can survive in past 10 years without trouble so yes they're not lacking of budget..

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Muchaburi dodgeball has reborn at Keyabingo. :fear:

Agree. Akbingo has 3 little sisters such as Nogibingo, Keyabingo, and Setobingo. They have a more than enough budget to make Bingo keeps alive.:)