1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert STU48 Setouchi 7 Prefectures On-Shore Theater Tour (2018/03/12 ~ 2018/06/29)

Discussion in 'STU48 News & Releases' started by May48, Feb 24, 2018.

1. qpet

qpet Future Girls

yeah I totally wanted to write that my english sucks:fp:
    ---

I give up, spent hours with it, tried everything.. why do they have to make this so difficult:explode:
    always get this error IMG_20180405_161524.jpg . if someone has a solution pls let me know :worthy:
    wanted to watch Saki's performance so much:cry2:
    ---
    @lionel90 when you register use the required full or half width characters, there are converters for that. I spent way too much time figuring that out:^^;:

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    So in theory do you think I can use the Tenso address then?

3. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    • Like Like x 1
  4. willigettiredofidols?

willigettiredofidols? Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kobayashiyui
    Hi All,
    I just recently got into STU.
    Can anyone see with the uploaded image if the concert stream is in one of the lists?

I'm sure the channel selected is Family Gekijo but not sure what the schedules are....

Screen shot was taken from fujitv stream site.[​IMG]

Thanks!

Attached Files:

5. Rem

Rem Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
  6. willigettiredofidols?

Oshimen:
    kobayashiyui
    I see...
    Thanks for replying!

7. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Welcome my friend :)

And yeah @Rem answered that question for ya, btw you got that fujistream working!?!?

8. willigettiredofidols?

Oshimen:
    kobayashiyui
    Not sure if this is allowed, but...
    [censored]
    :)

well...just search for japanese live stream on google....you'll find it eventually...(hint: just open the reddit ones)

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  9. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  10. qpet

qpet Future Girls

starting at 18:30
    YAAAY I finally have the app working:banana: I hope it'll work until the end :wall:

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  11. MrJeff2Seoul

MrJeff2Seoul Kenkyuusei

What time on the days in May is the concert? Planning on heading there

12. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

All of the May stages start at 18:30 except for one of the stage on May 3rd and the final stage on May 12th. They have 2 performances on May 3rd, one of them start at 13:30. May 12th also start at 13:30. Basically for 48G theater, usually on weekdays the performance start at 18 or 18:30 and on weekend/holiday they can have 2 shows. I assume May 3rd is a public holiday in Japan and May 12th is Saturday.

13. qwerty_2000

qwerty_2000 Kenkyuusei

How do we purchase tickets to these performances?

14. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I'm not exactly sure how, but for the final leg (Yamaguchi, May 7th ~ 12th), they will open the reservation for STU48 Mobile member today http://www.stu48.com/news/detail/1746
    It should be easy if you can read Japanese.

For May performances (Kagawa and Yamaguchi) they haven't released the info for general (non member) ticket. Normally it will be released around 2 weeks before the concert week (should be soon for Kagawa). An example for Okayama leg http://www.stu48.com/news/detail/1749
    Basically you can purchase it via Lawson, E+, PIA. All have web and over the counter sales. Lawson and PIA can also be done from phone.

15. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I'm planning to go to the Yamaguchi shows on 5/8 & 5/9. I'll attempt an application after the ticketing window opens at 19.00 JST today (I have an STU48 Mobile account) and I'll report back later how that went. The main likely problem is that EMTG won't accept foreign credit cards so I'll have to ask someone to make a konbini payment for me. (I've just made a successful application for a ticket for =LOVE's SP Live in Tokyo on 5/4 via Rakuten but I had to arrange a konbini payment for that.)

However the other main possible problem is one of electronic ticketing. Both the =LOVE and STU48 shows use EMTG's E-ticket service which needs a JP mobile phone number. I've got the EMTG app on my phone and a Mobal JP SIM but it doesn't work outside of Japan. I've got to hope that I can wait until I arrive in the country on 5/3 before responding to any possible SMS authentication messages and then I can download the tickets - however looking at the instructions on EMTG's website I can't see any issues with that, at least in theory!

As @Rurouni says there's also a later general round using Lawson, E+, PIA which uses paper ticketing but as far as I can see they all require account registration from an SMS sent to a JP mobile number (but I think Lawson might have a 'guest' option without registration?).

As for the concerts themselves that week, there's now a list of cast members on the STU48 website: http://www.stu48.com/news/detail/1765

I see that there'll be a Seitansai for Azu on 5/10 which sadly I can't make but maybe tickets for that show might be more difficult to get? However it looks like Yumirin will only be at the shows on 5/7 & 5/8 and I really want to see her perform. Sadly it looks like my STU-oshi Fuu won't be performing that week but Hinachan will be there every day and to be honest I do think that maybe now I'm keener to see her than Fuu, just sayin'... ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. qwerty_2000

qwerty_2000 Kenkyuusei

I didn't know that it's tough getting a ticket to watch their shows. lols.

17. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    My application attempt with EMTG failed as it insisted on sending a verification SMS to my JP number which is a no-go as my Mobal SIM won't work outside of Japan. However somewhat better news is that I was able to create accounts for Lawson and PIA by using a VPN on my iPad. That means I should at least be able to have a go with the general sale sometime next week. It's all very lengthy work for those of us who live outside of Japan :( but the rewards are well worth the effort if we persevere and get success! :1st:

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    I got my ticket from e+ and had a Mobal SIM which could receive SMS messages. Worked like a charm. I got to Japan about a week before the show and was able to book a ticket, and pay at a konbini. The ticket was issued on the spot.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
  19. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    @Tuhis Thanks for letting me know, I'll contact Mobal for advice.

20. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Have you activated the SIM? It will not work without the activation process and selecting the package. The SIM itself is apparently a regular Softbank SIM. Note: I was in Japan when I registered to e+.

edit: Tag @David61