1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ichikawa Miori (Miorin) / AKB48 10th Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    IDK when I'll watch this cause her NMB stage is like in 2 weeks, but the setlist and performing members really is wonderful.

2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    finally watched her last stage for AKB and it was really good. Totally cried with her when Miyu's personal song was playing. She really held herself very well during the whole stage. Also, Rina is just a funny person overall. Her mannerisms just make the MC's so entertaining. I miss her in AKB lol.

4. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Lemon's last time performing Yokubomono and the latest Team N song. It's from her last stage as an NMB member...thus ending her time in the theater.

Also, it's not gonna stay on youtube for long so watch while you can i suppose (but also go ahead and try to watch her final stage as well just cause Lemon's are life).

Mod edit: removed dead YT link

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2018
  5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  6. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    In an interview, she talks about how placing in the NHK Kouhaku AKB voting meant a lot to her.

"Ichikawa Miori graduated from NMB 48 on May 1 stated the plan "AKB48 Dream of Red and White Screening" that was held at the end of 2016 at the "NHK Red and White Singing Battle" as a moment when his own life changed. "I felt I became a proof that" what I've done so far is not a mistake. "

"Because of the fans' support, I was not worried about graduating from NMB 48 on 1st May. "I have been performing arts activities since I was a little, but I had fallen despite receiving an audition, but as I entered the AKB 48 group, I got to know the name little by little, not one more person It is more encouraging than before, and the fans give me confidence, so it is said that "It is a game after becoming one," but he is smiling, "he said." [sorry, that's google translate for you]

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20180503-00010007-abema-ent

7. moshidoshi

moshidoshi Kenkyuusei

8. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Yep, I believe there is 2 versions. She never really said it before herself I think, but it's pretty common I guess now to have different covers. It's a pretty pic tho of her. She's most likely drifting away from the lemon-thing again which is fine. I'm curious to know what's the contents in this photobook tho.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    The other day I was thinking of Miorin and I was wondering, does anyone have an explanation why she dropped so much in SSK? Interestingly, I personally found her cutesy fresh-lemon persona a tad annoying and when she became a bit more chill and relaxed, I found her a lot more likeable, so I was wondering if there was anything else that happened that caused her drop?

10. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Nothing particular. Fans just got a little too comfortable that year and didn't think too much she would be like what #81? lol. Also, so much new fresh faces to adore. But after her major drop Lemon did so much extra work to get more noticed by people and that year end 2016 event really showed her she had hope and that she wasn't just being forgotten. She spent most of 2017 trying to make a name for herself within fashion/youtube...similar to Akarin, but more comedy than being serious/a beauty guru.

She's always been pretty well known (within the fandom, but she did get noticed as that lemon-girl from AKB lol), but not sure if many remember but in 2016 she decided to graduate from the lemon thing and she even mentioned in some AKB show (not that AKB show, different one lol) that she was worried people only knew her as the Lemon-girl and she didn't want it to be her final image. She did crawl back into the lemon gear for 2017 cause it's her thing...everyone knows her for that. I think her photobook that is released now? Pretty sure it's released tomorrow or maybe next week will show a more mature Miorin and she's really trying to break into modelling/fashion (and not lolita at all more avant-garde stuff I noticed). I wish I was getting the photobook to see what she wants to show but alas I am a broke uni student and her photobook will have to wait, but I will get it lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Thank you very much! I hope her photobook is a success <3

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Miorin challenges herself to eating spicy yakisoba.

if the video does not show watch the video here

13. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Miorin got a write up on her photo book handshake meeting, and as an aside, she endorsed Yuihan for SSK.

20180519s00041000372000p_thum.jpg

"Former NMB 48 Ichikawa Miori (24) held a commemorative handshake meeting for the first photo book "I want to become, I", published in Bunkasa, Tokyo on Friday, Fukuya Bookstore Shinjuku Sabanado store.

In my first photo book since I graduated from idle activities on the 1st of this month, I recorded a record of all activities for the past, now and the future, a confidence smile that I am more satisfied than I expected. Although I made my hair short-circuited, there was also a cut of twin tails that was a trademark of the NMB era, and I appealed, "Fans who think that I'm lonely can meet me a long time ago".
    For the AKB election general election to be held in June, I thought that "since the top regular people are not going, I can not predict at all." And I think that (Matsui) Jurina (Miyawaki) Sakura is the favorite, but I want Yui Yokoyama to do her best, since everyone is happy if the coach is the first place. "

https://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2018/05/19/kiji/20180519s00041000373000c.html

• Like Like x 2
  14. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    32806148_1737418563017337_1900966166025732096_o.jpg
    Is this legit? She takes part in Danganronpa stage play?

15. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Yep lol~ I know nothing about this play, but she got a role~

16. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I only watch the animation series but it's actually a game...from my experience, Miorin gonna be an evil character. Cute at first, then actually she is the villain lmao.

17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Former NMB 48 Ichikawa Miori, the first starring film depicting the worst killing of girls' history "Blu-ray & DVD release released

"Acting as a member of NMB 48, Miori Ichikawa who just graduated the group in May of 2018, the first movie starring the movie "Deluxe Edition" Blu-ray and DVD will be released on September 19 Decided

In 2016, Ichikawa Miori who was a member of NMB 48 at the time, Ririka's double cast that was appointed to many CM, immediately sold out unusual ten performances, then popular stage played in 2017 "After School Warfare" was made into a movie. Like the stage, Okusho popular at the "real account" of the Weekly Shonen Magazine serves as a draft."

The movie was shown one time in theaters. See previous posts.

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...hikawa-miori-miorin.2452/page-64#post-1300455

20180724-00000000-mnet-000-view.jpeg

79949_100036_180724-CI-000002.jpg

https://www.m-on-music.jp/0000285907/

• Like Like x 4
  18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Lemon-sama has been killing it recently. So many magazine/fashion deals she's been doing. Heather - the brand - has her as their model and I'm all for it. Love their aesthetic. I hope Lemon will do some TV work soon tho; she's a great at comedy.

20. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Her modelling is no joke. I love everything I see, and the most recent 'dark' ones have to be her best yet.
    I love how much she is doing after her graduation; she seems very busy, very happy and actually quite diverse.
    LEMON POWER!