1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

first ep supposedly airs on 6/15
    each episode will be 2 hours long

2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Please , replace Ikumin abd Miu with their fellow eitos.

This auditon format looks imbalanced for the judges though. What makes you think they would do that way instead of let's say randomly calling the girls ?

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
  3. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Or maybe they decided to do it in their own groups? Like the Janken units, and they just called them up by that? When they had the first evaluations the trainees from each company had to have a performance ready so the girls might've chosen their own groups and done that

4. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    They group the girls based on the companies they are signed to during the auditions and the company trainees would perform together for the auditions. It would make sense for them to group 48G girls based on teams since having that many girls at once would be a lot for the judges to focus at once.

Individually would take forever. They do ask for extra performances individually sometimes if the trainee catches their eye or they need some extra material for eval

The main part of the first episode besides the auditions is seeing the reactions of the other trainees when they see trainees from prestigious companies. It's when the gossiping starts [hehe]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

The first audition is always by the girls' companies. The closest equivalent would be their teams I guess.

6. pikachuwei

pikachuwei Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    So guys it turns out I’m a fucking retard and it’s a T-shirt

B/C rank deconfirmed for now...

>inb4Frank

Attached Files:

7. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

You guys do know that there are Tshirt versions of those sweaters right? Vivian posted a video of herself wearing the same shirt too.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
    • Useful Useful x 2
  8. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    The first audition to determine grades are always divided company based. Individual auditions would take forever & they likely won’t have whole 48Gs audition together. They might with SKE (2), NGT (2), & NMB (6), maybe even with HKT (10) but not with AKB (20) since they have to see grade them individually and 20 is too much to try to get a grasp of each girl within 3 or so minutes so they’ll probably do it by teams

9. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

I think what he meant is that the Team 8 girls should be together.

10. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Y’all should check out DejureDM @ Twitter for PD48 tweets on the HKT side of things. Some real implied horror stories coming out of there where the members are literally starving and getting only two hours sleep a night. He knows this stuff from reading various members’ mobame, blogs, and streams so its not bs speculation

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Yep.
    Except teams are not companies.
    It would make more sense to form random groupings.
    It also has the advantage of reducing the Teams image influences.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Insert John Travolta.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Then what was the point of shuffling them all and making new teams?

14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Clearer? You forgot that Ikumin is an eito? That Odaeri is an eito? That Shitao is an eito? That Serika is an eito? And for what reason isn't Hii in Team B then?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Ima, happy!

• Winner Winner x 3
  16. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I don't think this had anything to do with Produce48.

17. shoujo tsubaki

shoujo tsubaki Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    floweredheroine
    oh, i really hope that noepii gets more exposure with this. she's always been my ngt oshi.

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. ogiyukaa

ogiyukaa Kenkyuusei

They are not starving they will get fed lol it's already been discussed that this is going to be hardcore all Korean survival shows are this way.

They are going to get exhausted mentally and physically. Like it's already going to be super hard for the Korean contestants that know what's going on and have trained this way for a little while, but it'll be even harder for the Japanese members have never trained like this. New training style, new dance style, different style of songs, new language, in a different country, training all week and then filming the rest of the time, getting harsh critiques and being really competitive. I would be crying everyday too lol this all seems negative but if they get through this they are going to grow and learn so much

I forget that people don't realize this but, it just goes with out saying that most kpop idols get little to no sleep. They work long looong hours (which I hate). Most of the time they wake up as early as 3am to start getting ready and can work past midnight. It really is like the dark side of kpop

• Agree Agree x 6
  19. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Where the hell you got this information? Did you just speculate based of previous season? Also remember, girls audition was held before the new teams went effective (the new teams are effective from this month cmiiw), and if there's kennin member, she should be listed in her original group.
    If you speculated based of previous season, it could be AKB+Team 8+SKE+HKT+NGT team and NMB team since NMB belongs to Showtitle/Yoshimoto :awesome:

There's T-Shirt version of the sweater tho (see picture below). I remember only F-ranked trainees who don't have T-Shirt version.
    1503907046126.jpg

Back to the topic. Remember about M-Countdown pre-recording which supposed to held on yesterday? Apparently it went delayed to this Saturday. The shooting will be held at Namdong Gymnasium, Incheon (someone got the receipt from insider)
    source: https://twitter.com/PRODUCE_48_/status/987142315062902785
    IMG_20180420_100611.jpg

20. miruru

miruru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hiratarina
    what is this for ? filming the mv or they perform there ?