Yahagi Moeka (Moechan) / Draft 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Hugglepuff, Jan 22, 2018.

1. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Yeah, I hope so. I'm waiting for the announcement of the new season of Nemousu.

2. Mikansei

Mikansei Kenkyuusei

after 3rd round sales (AKB only)..

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    NEWS

Moeka will have her first solo gravure on BUBKA. Release date is April 28th.

IMG_20180420_143301.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

Wow 9 pages worth too.

5. Erol

Erol Kenkyuusei

Yahagi Moeka *0/20(1)
    Can you explain what these numbers mean in reference to sales? Thanks :confused:

6. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    0 sold slots,20 total slots,1 almost sold slot

7. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Moeka only got 3 slot on 1st round but now on 3rd round she have 20 slot...such a progress lol
    she even didn't have debut in AKB yet but already got solo gravure..the push is real :1st:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

wow 20 slots? and going by that ranking, she is in top 8 for HS sales right now! Most fans maybe didn't have a chance to meet her yet, so if those who go to handshake to see her this time have a good experience, she will sell even faster next time :cute: and wow a second photoshoot already, this time solo! YES! <3

I really do think Moeka will have an impact on AKB/48G in the future, it's exciting! I haven't been so excited for a new member since 2013 with Naanya! >.<

and from what I see, Moeka has really everything it takes to be an ace! There's so much to look forward now <3

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Mikansei

Mikansei Kenkyuusei

looks like they choose kawamoto saya route for her initial push
    I mean, countless gravure jobs

10. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Hand her some fitting knits/pencil mini skirts if you can't give her a bikini!

11. SaikouTan

SaikouTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kobayashi Yui, Miyawaki Sakura
    The voting single is generally the time where fans choose a bunch of new/upcoming girls they're interested in to HS with due to mass amounts of tickets, which is why girls like Moeka, Cocona etc. are selling. This is definitely a good thing because it means interest, I just hope the interest isn't too premature and dies off.

And hooray for the solo gravure! She got it a lot earlier than most girls.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Cocona sold her slots of July 15th (Osaka). Normally if a handshake is in Osaka NMB48 members sold out and if it is in Nagoya SKE48 members sold out.

I think it's insane that a new girl with 20 slots has almost sold out one slot in Round 3. WOW.

And she is very smart, she knows how wota thinks.

13. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

With all this noise, do you think managment will brave enough to pick her as one of shonichi member for Team K new stage?
    I mean they're too stupid if put this gem only on the bench..with so many potential who already her showed to us she will become hot property for them

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    But you see, stages are made for 16 members. Not counting Tano Yuka, Team K already has 24 full members, not to mention Nagatomo Ayami is supposed to be the first kenkyuusei to be promoted. My guess is, Moeka will not participate in shonichi cause they'll do that with regular members, but she will be under for one of the top members who will be regularly absent from the theater (either due to being a senbatsu member or a Team 8 member).

I know Moeka has a huge potential and deserves a push, but she still is a kenkyuusei after all so management can't really justify putting kenkyuusei for shonichi when there are so many regular members in the team even they can't all participate.

15. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I would love for her to appear in the Shonichi, but I kinda prefer if she didn't. I mean, that literally would be the first step in getting a bunch of haters. I'd rather have her as a stable under and the first one to replace when someone graduates. Also, I really hope she's the center of the new stage!
    And congrats for the solo gravure~ I'm so happy that things are developing so fast for her!! :blush:

16. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    The situation with Hiwatan was different that time. Although she was promoted to do A7 right away, look at Team A back then and see who the members were. Now, look at Moeka's situation and compare. It probably isn't gonna be a new stage, but I think she has a chance of getting in to shonichi because of her push. If they enforce that full members are priority then there's no chance.

17. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    it's gonna be a brand new... take on RESET

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Yes, they finally started on fully focusing on AKB. All kennins were abolished, and the centers are AKB, unlike last year where we had a Jurisaku center. 16th gen is well pushed, and I think that the draftees will be too. Team 8 finally became one with AKB and are being pushed too; having all of them kennin with other teams. So yeah, AKB is finally becoming what many fans asked for, fully-focused on AKB itself. In my biased opinion, the kennins were pretty good (most of them happen to be my oshis), but yeah, this push gives chance for all AKB based members to develop, and happily Moeka is one of them :blush:

19. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

She already has some from the draft kaigi when she asked to be in AKB only

20. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I think haters hate because they think if a girl is only willing to join a certain group (AKB in Moeka's case) for whatever reason, she should go through regular audition for that group instead of draft kaigi, the point of which is that groups/teams (or fans in this year's case) choose the kind of member they need.

I can kinda understand both sides. Yeah, specific group auditions are a better choice in that case but since auditions aren't held that often, I can understand girls trying to use stuff like draft kaigi to get in.