1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    ^ I've read from twitter that there are messages from mayuyu and Shonichi and Temodemo no namida were included. They are really tracing back her journey.:cry2:

2. norigiri

norigiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    I don't know why but I can see 2nd gen yamazaki rena (maybe of her current hairstyle[hehe]) or terade ranze as center! :D

3. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka

:worthy::worthy::worthy:

4. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    maybe asuka will be the center of seifuku no manequin, i remember from the summer last year odaiba minna no yume tairiku (お台場みんなの夢大陸) 15 july 2017 she is the center of seifuku no manequin.

Attached Files:

5. Thundrakkon

Thundrakkon Kenkyuusei

Fan desires aside, realistically, Ikoma's center position songs will probably be centered by either Asuka, Miona, or Ikuta, since they are currently the more popular members without many centered songs. Maiyan and Nishino will unlikely take over any songs because they have quite a bit on their own already. Anyone else have not centered yet, so they are unlikely to be chosen (well, Yoda and Momoko have, but they are still relatively too new). Management is unlikely to have non-previous centers take over Ikoma's centered songs, since in a way, it will feel cheap for any that is chosen, since their first opportunity to center is a replacement instead of one of their own. Also, you have to keep in mind that a lot of these girls don't want to be center in the first place.

However, for her non-centered songs, they have a lot of people to choose from who are currently not in those senbatsu songs, with the 3rd gen (Yoda probably has highest chance) and 2nd gen (Maichun) with good chances to slide in. For management, it's usually about who is most popular right now.

6. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    ^Regarding the comment that alot of girls don't want to be center in the first place, I'd beg to differ. Plenty of girls do secretly wish to be center, especially if it would raise their profile and popularity. The only thing holding them back is perhaps lack of confidence and maybe the extra work/practice involved. It's just like how most if not all girls want to be in the Senbatsu, but there's simply not enough room for everyone.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    dont take it seriously , base on blog and twitter here are rumoured noticeable persons who's being spotted at the concerts :

Bananaman
    Fukagawa Mai
    Itou Marika
    Nomura Shuhei ( Actor )
    Matsui Rena
    Hashimoto Nanami
    Nakamoto Himeka
    Hatanaka Seira
    Tsuchida Teruyuki ( Comedian )
    Honda Tsubasa ( Actress )

cant confirming it because i just watch the concert from cinema's live vieweing , but IMO i'm not sure with the italic one esp Rena was posting IG Stories Ni no Kuni was Fun ! (*Ni no Kuni was an PS4 RPG) few hours ago.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
  8. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
  10. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Some shoots from maimai IG , probably the rumour that they’re attending the concert was true

IMG_0661.jpeg IMG_0662.jpeg

Bouquets from the most legendary Japanese visual-kei band leader , YOSHIKI from X Japan

95106B7F-59A1-4B41-82A2-989047364042.jpeg

11. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    I didn't expect them to sing AKB songs, but it makes sense and it made for a great setlist. Shonichi is one of my favorite AKB songs.
    Congraduation Ikoma-chan. There's something unique about Nogizaka that is now gone with her, that early aura. But the memories remain.

12. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Ikomachan!s grad concert and Maiyan's SHOPLIST CM on Mezamashi

if the video does not show watch the video here

ZIP!

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. VoirDire

VoirDire Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Ah, i'm sure many of us still need some time to sink in to the fact that ikoma just graduated. Although to be sure she was not my favourite nogi member, she was, and probably still will be, the undeniable face of nogizaka.

Despite not having followed nogi since its conception, I have been following long enough to understand her importance to the group as a large beacon of light, subtly yet perceptibly supporting nogi's growth and development into the mature group it is today.

With more members graduating in the foreseeable future, you really start to realise how far they've all come, and how much each and every one of them has accomplished. It really is a beautiful sight, albeit bitter at the same time.

As shown in that little youtube snippet of the concert, ikoma said she was thankful for having entered nogizaka. And like her, I end this post by saying - it has also been a pleasure to follow nogizaka all these years :)

• Agree Agree x 8
  14. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I never posted here about my poll!

People who follow this thread already know about it but for others, I do popularity polls every so often (used to be every season but it has been a while).
    The main question I ask is which Nogizaka and Keyakizaka members you like most.
    There's a few other questions in there for fun too.

Please take it here:
    https://goo.gl/forms/U3nbg9pRjopY9FbH2

I said I would close it today but to give more time to people, I'll leave it open for another day. I'll close it midnight Tuesday-Wednesday (JST)

• Informative Informative x 2
  15. jyunshin

jyunshin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    i understand the wotas getting mad over the AKB songs, but its ikoma's grad concert and since she was kennin in team b, she should at least still look fondly back on her experiences there
    anyways, congraduations to ikomachan!

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Amazing Thailand CM

Meiji Essel Super Cup Sweet's CM

17. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Some information of Ikoma's grad concert from Nikkan Sports and morning news
    • The total viewers in Budoukan is 12 000, and the total viewers for the live viewing all around Japan are 60 000.
    • The songs performed are chosen by Ikoma herself
    • Ikoma said that she wants to focus on variety and stage plays after graduation

You can cancel out Nomura Shuhei since he denied it on his twitter today.

The only celebrities and noticeable people that were confirmed to be there was here:
    • Bananaman
    • Nakamoto Himeka
    • Fukagawa Mai
    • Ito Marika
    • Hashimoto Nanami
    • Watanabe Mayu
    • TM Revolution Nishikawa Takanori (MBS The Hit Studio)
    • Smith Kaede (MBS The Hit Studio)
    • Takada Shu (MBS The Hit Studio)
    • Maeda Nozomi
    • Katou Fumika (Shonen Shachu)
    • Otake Eri (Shonen Shachu)
    • Ito Yuna (Former Idoling!! member)
    • Fuchigami Mai (Former Cute Member)
    • Fujisaki Ayane (Dempagumi)
    • Kenta (SPYAIR) -not sure if the whole group came or just him.
    • Toyota Moe
    • =LOVE members
    No confirmation if all of them are at official seats or not.

Most of the flowers that she received came from the stage plays that she have done, music and radio shows, and her regular tv shows. Bunch of them came from various JUMP editorial departments and mangaka.

Edit:
    News on her grad concert and more concert footage on ABS Akita:

Inchanish on twitter also provided some translations on member's message and details of the concert here.

• Informative Informative x 4
  18. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    how can you confirm nanamin was there?
    is it because this pic ?
    DbZcVhpVAAAXxiZ.jpg
    i just recognize maimai and marika since maimai post it in her instagram

20. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Yeah, the one beside fukagawa looks really similar to hashimoto (then again, I might be wrong).

But Nogibingo! director also mentioned that he is happy to meet with ex-nogi members (no name given though for which member it is)

Sent from my SM-J510GN using Tapatalk

• Informative Informative x 1