1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

from docomo

if the video does not show watch the video here

from JIJIPRESS

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
  2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @Project 2035 Considering the fact this is not the first idol group that reach notoriety from the same producers, I'd say mngmnt knew there was the chance of this happening.
    Between hiring more people or finding new ways, and stopping fans to send gifts, they always chose the latter.
    Not something I agree with.

Especially in a society that make a big deal about how efficient they are.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  3. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    It isn't something they, or we, should be surprised about. They knew it would happen, but they also knew there wasn't anything they could really do. We should just take this as a natural occurence in idol groups that become really popular, in my opinion.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
  6. jyunshin

jyunshin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    are they ever planning on releasing keya 1st birthday live on cd? cant really seem to find it

7. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
  8. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    if they're going to be anything like their big sisters, don't expect a dvd of their 1st birthday live until just before their 5th birthday live lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Does Five Cards have any other songs other than Bokutachi no Sensou ? Wish they would have more as they are such a cool and unique sub-unit :cool:.

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    No, they don't.

11. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    do you feels senbatsu means nothing but just bunch of girl being techi's backdancer in tv show?
    that's why i dont feel bad about hiragana that will never join senbatsu, because peoples who watch tv show wont care about bunch of girl in the back, they just care about girl in the middle front.
    peoples still won't recognize them and think they just backdancer of hirate yurina a.k.a. the idol god!
    i think management already realize this situation. that's why they keep kanji as senbatsu.

i am sorry if i say something wrong, i just want to tell my opinion. i am sorry.i am sorry.i am sorry.i am sorry.i am sorry.

• Agree Agree x 5
  12. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    hiragana is a separate group.

the girl in the back row of every A side will be more recognized than the girl that gets in a senbatsu sometimes.

• Agree Agree x 6
  13. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I never posted here about my poll!

People who follow this thread already know about it but for others, I do popularity polls every so often (used to be every season but it has been a while).
    The main question I ask is which Nogizaka and Keyakizaka members you like most.
    There's a few other questions in there for fun too.

You can take it here:
    https://goo.gl/forms/U3nbg9pRjopY9FbH2

I said I would close it today but to give more time to people, I'll leave it open for another day. I'll close it midnight Tuesday-Wednesday (JST)

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

from Docomo

15. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶

16. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Who knows, maybe we'll get a center shift on the 7th single.
    And the bday live's alt-centers is a double entendre: to cover up for Techi's absence and to warm up the public to the idea of a new Keyaki lead.
    And as happy as I am for Hiragana's independence, imo, I wish management would just rebrand them to a different name, to make it less confusing for casual fans, and also bec their current group name still makes me think of them as an under group.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

I don't think the Hiragana name is confusing. The names being close support the the idea of them being a twin sister group. They are closer sisters than Nogi. I like the idea and want to see where they go with it. When they get their own outside promotions and success the idea of them being unders will go away without a name change.
    The only reason casual fans get confused is because they assume it's one group. It's like assuming the group has 46 members at first. It's not that important.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  18. greentoilet

greentoilet Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I'm working my way through keyakake and around 51+ they do an athletic festival with the serious team vs the pacifist team.
    Where is hirate in all this? She doesn't seem to be there which is a bit odd to me as the center and one of top 3 athletic ones.

19. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    lol dont get angry yet, she will disappear i think after the 4th single in the show. When she is on the show you are not gonna see her lol, she will not participate in anything

20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I really, really like the Hiragana Keyakizaka46 story from Playboy (i think?). The first one was very good (it's being worked on), and we just released the second

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1