1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Iwatate Saho (Sahoo)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Wasawota

Wasawota Kenkyuusei

Sahorins?? [hehe]
    Saho fans?

2. Sybilus

Sybilus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Yeah, さほりんず is the name that Saho calls everyone who have even the slightest bit of interest in Saho. I am forcibly translating it into Sahorins; It should be Sahorinzu to be more accurate, but it looks odd no matter how I look at it.

Idly they also have a slogan (?) of "Smile with You".

Sent from my SM-C7000 using Tapatalk

3. Wasawota

Wasawota Kenkyuusei

Cute.
    I don't think they'll be spending much time lodging in Seoul.
    It's not very far from Tokyo, just a little further than Hakata.
    Also, more likely the Korean trainers will fly to Tokyo.
    Anyway, it's not very long more before the opening episode.
    Keeping fingers crossed.

4. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    That translation struggle lol
    That's right though. "Sahorins" is the correct way to translate that haha. Also...didn't we were called that.
    Guess I'm a Sahorin lol

5. Sybilus

Sybilus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    That would actually be great if there are time where training can take place in Japan. Some fans here I know were not too happy about how there is nearly zero communication from the members who joined PD48...

Yep. I think pretty much anyone who likes Saho is considered a Sahorin.

Mod note: Please refrain from double-posting. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2018
  6. Wasawota

Wasawota Kenkyuusei

Count me in.
    It's going to be tough, this year's senbatsu.
    So many groups.

7. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Speaking of which:
    How hard is it to vote in SSK as an international fan?

8. Wasawota

Wasawota Kenkyuusei

It's very easy.
    Just purchase the single, and there will be a serial number which you can enter into the website.
    Actually I have only tried it once, and have already forgotten the protocol.
    So I'm almost as lost as you. [hehe]
    Anyway, Saho is in Type C or Type III I think.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    You can also buy voting codes (the serial number) that you can enter on the official voting website (the code and website address are on the same piece of paper). There are several members who are (or will be) selling them. Go to the STAGE48 Shop to find sellers.

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?forums/the-stage48-shop.15/

10. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    So even if I get the single shipped international, I get the code/vote? Alright. Seems simple enough.
    Does it matter where I get it? Or just find a way to GET a single? Lol

Also, is it just one vote per single?

11. Sybilus

Sybilus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    It is one vote per CD, and it is most important to make sure that you are buying the CD from a trusted source AKA the serial code has not been used before.

I am trying to put together a website that would explain all the voting methods in English, but they haven't announced/confirmed the voting method yet.

You would think that since they put it at a GLOBAL scale, they would announce it not-at-the-last-minute...

Saho is also Senbatsu for the Center Exam, so technically she is in all CD. But yes, Team B's song is in Type C.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2018
  12. Wasawota

Wasawota Kenkyuusei

It has already been done.
    I had just lost the link.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sybilus

Sybilus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Wait there is one?
    I know that the Sahorins in JP is making one and I am helping them with it...

14. Wasawota

Wasawota Kenkyuusei

There has to be. Otherwise many fans would be left stranded not knowing how to proceed.
    I had dragged my feet for many years to be involved in the senbatsu elections because of my aversion to the technical aspects of voting. Up until last year, when I just followed some instructions from a website which led me to the voting page. Though the voting page is in Japanese, it is basically idiot-proof. I had just needed to use a translator for one sentence. Most likely it was the message chastising me for trying to cheat by double voting.
    One for Saho, and one for Iwatate. Both her names are unique right? [hehe]

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    That's basically it. You just need to know her name in Kanji, 岩立沙穂, and that the beginning sound is い (see the wiki for the kana for her name - いわたて さほ). The names will be listed in "alphabetical" order, so click on the い link and look around. They also list them by teams.

Here is a guide from two years ago, which uses the team method rather than the 名前 (name) method. (the guide shows the two methods, but ignores the name method).

The word for vote is 投票.

https://allthingsjpop.wordpress.com/2016/06/04/akb48-sousenkyo-2016-how-to-vote/

P.S. I think the previous mention of voting methods was talking about how to get the codes, but I think there is only one website for the actual voting.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I need to make a correction (maybe). The kana are in sets based on the the “vowel”. い is part of あいうえお so you may have to click on あ first before you find い. Another example, こ is part of かきくけこ so to vote for Mako (hint, hint), you may have to start with か.

So maybe by Team is easier. :)

17. Sybilus

Sybilus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Fan effort aside, they had better prepare an ENG and/or CN version of the voting method somewhere.

It is called WORLD Senbatsu afterall.

...though I really doubt they are smart/considerate/have enough budget to do that...

18. Wasawota

Wasawota Kenkyuusei

Sahorins don't really need to know her name in kanji.
    They can just look for the cutest face on the page and click the button. [hehe]

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Guilty lol
    Although, I'm specifically learning Japanese to get better information on these things.
    And get updates on Saho, of course haha. At the very least, I know exactly which Kanji read "Iwatate Saho" by heart at this point lol

20. Wasawota

Wasawota Kenkyuusei

I had noticed the one with an extraordinarily cute face a long time ago, but only when I realised that she had learnt French and likes world history was I more curious about her. Because I had once tried to learn French and I like world history too.
    Also going to give it a shot at picking up some Japanese too. It's not a luxury but a necessity to know the language imo, otherwise so much stuff would be missed out. Can't keep on depending on the goodwill of the translators. Anyway, I think I have found an interesting way to learn it. Had just posted about this in my other oshimen's thread. [hehe]

• Like Like x 1