1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ikoma Rina (Ikomachan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    JUMP Undercover Mission Police (180414)
    DatVACNU8AAWKm3.jpg

if the video does not show watch the video here

UTB Exclusive Store Benefits Poster/Card
    DaqvnciU8AArwSO.jpg Daq4fAaVQAAEngT.jpg Daq4dwUU8AA1CqD.jpg DaqpYLeUwAEtP3Z.jpg DaqzbioV4AIqLAa.jpg

Chikyu Seifuku
    Dauimt0VQAAny-d.jpg
    https://twitter.com/chikyu_seifuku_/status/985059736658653184

You probably want to set the deadline earlier, since the application deadline will be on April 15th, 23:59 JST:^^;:.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Anyone score tickets to her grad concert?

3. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Well, @ForrestFuller has set up a Stage48 Countdown on what you think were the best moments of Ikomachan...

4. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    @Takoyama hazure
    but was able to get one this afternoon for the live viewing , though not my preferred location (an hour travel vs 15 min), it's ridiculous that at the 1501 mark, it's already sold-out so i have to search for other locations
    it's really happening :( Ikoma-chan's graduating from Nogi :cry2:

5. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    MBS The Hit Studio (180418)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Ikoma Rina Blog Translation (180413) - Translation by Hori Stardust

https://horistardust.tumblr.com/post/172961893702/english-blog-translation-ikoma-rina-2018-04

They will release a memorial book of her, titled 立つ (Tatsu - to stand) on 28th of April, but they will start selling it during her graduation concert on 22nd of April. It will include the compilation of her serialization on Nikkei Entertainment (AKB48 diary and Heartwarming diary), together with new contents that include pictures and messages.
    Cover:
    DbNWLFeU0AED2-R.jpg
    Pre-order is available on amazon, Rakuten and 7net.

They also have started selling her graduation concert merchandise:
    DbOKaLQV4AEpS9U.jpg
    Link: https://www.nogizaka46shop.com/category/167

Ikoma Rina on Anan vol. 2099
    MxDCKwa.jpg 1BNfXS9.jpg DA26BrQ.jpg Ey6pQXK.jpg DFKPqPr.jpg i6ooENq.jpg

Ikoma on the back cover of UTB
    Da5LJwQUwAE-SWe.jpg

UTB previews and the cover of the mini photobook
    DbNUbP-U8AErrwK.jpg DbNUb_8U0AE7fKJ.jpg

Ex Taishu:
    DbBLhf5VQAARMLY.jpg DbOaYYEVwAEDJ3b.jpg

FLASH:
    Da-0QcXVwAAD4mJ.jpg DbJTKM_UQAEsnl2.jpg DbHuqjbVMAE0KUz.jpg DbJH1ylU8AELJ4S.jpg DbJ6I7yVAAM_OM4.jpg DbJ6I70U0AEVT0K.jpg

BLT:
    Video: https://twitter.com/BLTTV/status/985751306097717249
    DbLfZTfUwAEr9W2.jpg DbDOYJPU0AAtnyF.jpg

Katsushika Walker:
    DbMkWDgUQAITeHY.jpg

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. keyaki daisuki

keyaki daisuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    anybody know any info about the new book of ikoma rina? its called tatsu. is it a photobook?

7. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    read previous post by husna, there's a description about tatsu

8. keyaki daisuki

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    So that means it is somewhat a diary? With pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Basically yes. It's a compilation of her 'diary' articles in Nikkei Entertainment, and other new contents.

Sent from my SM-J510GN using Tapatalk

10. keyaki daisuki

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    So it’s more words than images?

In your opinion do you guys think it’s worth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    In my part of the world, it is not yet the day of her graduation concert. On the eve of it, I feel lonely similar to what the members say thinking about Ikoma no longer a part of their lives (in both senses of the word). I'm hoping they have a good show tomorrow. Burn those memories of the bright, shining Ikoma in their minds. I would love to have done the same -- for kami-sama's sake if there is one graduation concert management should release it is this one... By NogiChu, tomorrow it will be all done...

It will depend on your Japanese comprehension versus whether you like Ikoma. For me, I can't read a word of Japanese, but I really like Ikoma-chan. They are equal and I am heavily weighing the purchase.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    I need to clarify - today (Sunday 21 April) is the day of the graduation concert, but it is not her official graduation date from Nogizaka46 yet? This clarification is needed because of the upcoming Music Station performance next Friday night.

EDIT: Wait, never mind, I found it:

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  13. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Farewell to the face and soul of Nogizaka

• Like Like x 1
  14. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    ^That's a really cool image :cool:. I absolutely love Nogi-style graduation concerts and outfits. Far less pageantry and more cool awesomeness, unlike the AKB graduations.

15. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Ikoma Rina Graduation Concert experience via LiveViewing
    Set list refer to General thread
    It truly was a memorable experience. Below are just some of those memorable parts.

* They sang Nogizaka no Uta acapella at first with "bokura no uta" part sung by Iko (slightly trembling)
    * Taiyou knock with Iko's signature scream :D (to drive the onion-cutting ninjas away)
    * (Reika to Iko) What kind of live do you want to have? Iko : I want it to be fun!
    * It was a treat to see the generation songs (3G/2G/1G) from the 20th single with Iko's solo dance before performing Against.
    * Kiichan appearance, joining the second half
    * Synchronicity with the Unders joining towards the last part
    * Songs from her kennin days , Mayuyu's message , with the last sentence saying something like 永遠に大好き。。
    * The Akita-combi singing demodemo no namida ... Iko said she usually sings the left-side part with Mayuyu on the right,
    but for this concert she sang Mayuyu's part
    * The IkuIkoHoshi (IkuIHoshi) talk time, Iko pronounced guruguru as gyurugyuru during their guruguru days LOL (she was 15), but now she can hehe
    * Iko cried a lot when the message and sketch from Naruto was displayed - she jokingly said something like she was overcome by her otaku self
    and need to go back to being Nogizaka and continue with the live
    and the message from her father
    * Ikuchan playing the piano for kimi and kanashimi

* ended it with seifuku no mannequin - it will forever be Iko's signature song

while waiting for the Encore fans chanted Nogizak46
    First encore - they're now wearing the Iko shirt (black), Iko has this special stars/decoration on her shirt
    * she had her speech, she mentioned she wasn't able to sleep for a few days thinking about it, she thanked everyone, she also said it seemed like a
    "wagamama-selfish" reason for graduating because she wanted to explore new things, take a different/more challenging road
    *ended it with guru-guru curtain

while waiting for the 2nd Encore, fans chanted Ikoma then started to sing kimi , everybody sang along, even us from the theater lol
    * then the message from Aki-P (couldn't comprehend it all :( ) but something like the reason behind kimi and choosing Iko as center for the first 5 singles
    * they sang kimi for the 2nd time, everyone now in their white Iko grad shirt except for Iko and them holding a rose, gave it to Iko one by one
    * with the final message written at the back of their shirts "生駒ちゃん*****本当にありがとう。 [sorry can't remember the ***** part] but was sure there was a 。(dot)[i think the dot was ayano christie]

- some non-Iko notes :
    * their was a brief IkuMai moment (again, for the life of me couldn't remember which song)
    * Ikuchan made me laugh and cry at the same time when she was about to give her omoide (memorable moment) on Iko (she was about to say something but couldn't 'coz she's about to cry)
    * during guruguru, Maiyan took a swipe at Kaz' oshiri lol
    * lots of Reika shots (will send the cameraman a gift this christmas)

Had tears and laughter for this memorable event :)

BTW, before and after the live, messages from fans were displayed on the left and right screens, i saw some English messages like 'thanks for your time', I like you, I love you forever'
    I saw my message as well (it was mixed Japanese/English). Happy they accepted the messages.

It was also sweet to have all the members to the Mannequin pose, there was a barrage of tweets hours before the concert.

I do hope they'll have a DVD for this one.

生駒ちゃんいつまでも応援してますよ!

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. norigiri

norigiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    I would definitly buy this! :hehe:

Thank you for your report! :worthy: Wished I could see it

17. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

18. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    this moments was one of my hardest part from this concert. its so sad that this is my last time to hear it

one of the best encore i've ever seen. my eyes would probably be so heavy if i was watching it alone not with my friends lol

i hope they will release the BR next year !! i was not regretting watching from cinema's live viewing , but honestly i was very sad this was probably my most desire concert i want to come for .

卒業おめでとう生駒ちゃん!My first Nogizaka46's oshi !

19. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    @Chubo thanks! the staff did a good job as well attaching the letters in a few minutes
    @norigiri you're welcome, 'twas my first ever Nogi concert even if it was just live viewing
    @CrssA Nogi fans are great!

There was a short news in Mezamashi about the concert and a short interview, Iko said she wants to do variety and theater when asked about her plans after Nogi

Ikoma graduates at 22 years old and her concert on April 22. Significant number :)
    It really gives deep meaning to her birthday shirt "A new place -- 22"

:cry2:

20. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    May I add? Just silly, random and coincidence. But... 20+18+4+2+2=46

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1