1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. balanyc

balanyc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu

Attached Files:

2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    The thing with No Sleeves and Not Yet is that they have never officially disbanded. If you look at the general AKB48 page, you'll see "Units outside of AKB48" (No3b and Not Yet) and "Units inside of AKB48" (Tentoumou Chu and Dendenmu Chu) and Former Units (Chocolove from AKB48, Watarirouka Hashiritai 7, DiVA and French Kiss).

The last four have officially announced their disbandment. Chocolove from AKB48 is hard to find because it was such an early unit, Watarirouka Hashiritai 7 announced it during a concert in 2014, DiVA officially disbanded in 2014 with their first and last album and French Kiss held an official last concert in 2015. Although No3b and Not Yet are not in AKB48 anymore, they still exist, even if they also don't release any music together at the moment. I also doubt they ever will again, not e.g. No3b have done Livestreams together recently, and they still hang out together and consider themselves a unit.

It would be terminologically wrong to use past tense for No3b and Not Yet. If you find any present tense use for members of Chocolove, WH7, DiVA or French Kiss however, feel free to bring it up.

3. princessairbender

princessairbender Kenkyuusei Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (8)
    Ah yes there was an issue with the first version of Okuhara Hinako's new profile picture that I uploaded so it was deleted. It's reuploaded now so it's all fixed! :)
    The 110px (or any other pixel count) text comes up when a photo is linked to a page but either not uploaded yet, has been deleted or the photo link is wrong. That happens sometimes and it's nothing to worry about!

I also edited the typo on Team A's page!

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
  4. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Oh ok that makes sense, thank you :)

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

5. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  6. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    While I was editing pages for some songs, something bothered me. In the categories, some songs are referred to as songs from more than one group, even if they only sang it in a revival of the stage where the song was included.
    In the Editing guide there isn't really a rule for that (there was a mention to add categories for Songs / Group Songs which I edited because only Group Songs seem to be added).
    How would it be better to categorize a song?
    • The group who sang it originally
    • The group(s) who recorded it (including, or not, stage studio recordings)
    • All groups who ever sang it
    My personal preference is to categorize with the group who sang it originally.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. trxsh

trxsh Member

I know there are some challenges with the JKT pages that aren't your guys fault but for Dena Siti Rohyati's page This paragraph in the trivia:
    • On April 5, 2018, she decided to resign from JKT48, in order to establish himself to wear the Hijab and start emigrating as a Istiqamah Muslim Girl. And she will be married with Gary on April 29, 2018.
    Is it necessary to include the name of her fiance? If he's just a regular citizen and not a celebrity it seems inappropriate... imo just "resigned for religious reasons" or something along those lines would be fine, I mean most JKT fans would know that many religious girls in Indonesia follow certain modesty standards.

8. Meipon

Meipon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Memi_0107_
    Was wondering if I could be an editor.

9. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Girl "establishing himself" - I for sure thought for a moment, @trxsh, that this was the main point of your report wwww
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Okuhara_Hinako
    It's better than at the time of my post at the top of this page, but Okuhara still doesn't know her true first name ("Hinako" and "Hinano" intertwined all over the page).

10. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    But those change. That's the problem. Tomu specifically changed hers a month or two back, and all four of the members I mentioned currently have their names written o instead of ou on the official web, but the wiki has ou.

The problem with ou and oo in particular is that the pronunciation it suggests to an English speaker with no knowledge of Japanese is much further from the correct one than o by itself would be. Double ii and double uu don't have this problem, but all of the official systems use a macron or circumflex to mark long vowels, and in practice (e.g. news articles intended for English or other Latin script-using audiences) this is frequently omitted. In all cases, the difference between a long vowel and a short one will not at all be apparent to an untrained ear, i.e. most of the people looking the members up in the first place.

The "correct" (probably Hepburn) romanisation should absolutely be in the article, but the page titles should not have these extra vowels, unless as in some cases they aren't "extra" at all (e.g. Inoue).

edit: ei though. Fujie Rena, for example, looks really weird.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

* Someone should change Trainee page in JKT48 page into JKT48 Academy Trainee. You may find the system in JKT48 web (members' section) (my suggest) or "JKT48 Academy and Routine Shuffle" on forum.
    * Please add Team T list on A3rd Stage and K2nd Stage.

12. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Hi. I've discovered a minor error in AKB48 Zenkoku Tour 2014 list. 1:14 Hokkaido/Sapporo. It was Team B, not Team K. There is also many setlists missing but these concerts were not released on DVD, so far as I know. Right? I only have 4 of Team B:s concerts on poor video from the web. And also the setlists for Hokkaido and Tokushima if there is interests for update. I checked the concerts because I've got interested in where Team B Oshi is combined with cosplay. The only performances I know is Hokkaido concert and RH 2015. Is there more?

13. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Is it possible to create a disambiguation page for Yokoyama Yui? Or at least a link at the top of Yuihan's page to Team 8 Yokoyui. The same goes for Sato Shiori.

14. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    The Team 8 3rd special stage should be updated.
    After the Top Lead scandal, the Team 8 completly stopped performing the top lead produced stage (Kimi mo 8 (eito) de Nakou janai ka)
    83rd and last performance was 18/01/08 and i don't think they will ever perform this stage again.

15. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Help:How_to_contribute

For fellow editors who may have missed it, I edited this page with what I think are the pages in more need of creating and updating. It's the Help page accessible from the top of the Main Page.
    Feel free to add or edit if you think something's missing or not quite well :)

• Useful Useful x 1
  16. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Please add Ichikawa Miori & Yagura Fuuko graduation concert to Graduation (Graduation Process).
    Edit: Please add the GNZ48 B-Side Song to GNZ48 members profile.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
  17. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    There hasn't been an official last performance, so I think it's fine to leave that as is for now, at least until the Yuasa stage starts.

19. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    So apparently I can actually fix this myself, just didn't know where the button was. Any objections before I do so?

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I was checking the 10th SSK page...
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/AKB48_53rd_Single_Sekai_Senbatsu_Sousenkyo

I imagine it's a work in progress, since HKT, NGT and STU have still no members in (and just Team N for NMB), but my main question is...

Why are the KKS (either 16th gen or D3) in their teams already?
    I know they are (supposedly) bounded to a certain team, but they are still, by all means, KKS, aren't they?

Although it's nice to see how the teams would look once they're all promoted. :^^;:

Also, the link for Umemoto Izumi takes you to the HKT girl, and not the AKB KKS.