1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert STU48 Setouchi 7 Prefectures On-Shore Theater Tour (2018/03/12 ~ 2018/06/29)

Discussion in 'STU48 News & Releases' started by May48, Feb 24, 2018.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    @Tuhis I sent an activation request but I've yet to hear anything. I'll call the UK helpline tomorrow morning. (I'm sure the documentation said that it wouldn't work outside of Japan but that does seem strange, I'll call to get clarification.)

2. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    @David61 You aren't in a hurry, since (at least for me) eplus site does not yet show other than Hiroshima and Okayama stages.

3. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    @Tuhis That's right, however there seems to be one disadvantage about using the general sale - am I right in thinking that it's first-come first served? Normally I'd prefer that method as over the years I've been very successful that way in getting tickets to events in the UK and elsewhere in Europe. However it looks like the general sales open at 10.00 JST which is 02.00 here in the UK! What has been your experience?

Meanwhile I phoned Mobal who activated my SIM but confirmed that it won't work at all outside of the UK. I tried again to register on eplus but I couldn't receive the SMS with the authorisation code. However Lawson or PIA should work for me via VPN as long as I set my alarm!

4. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    @David61 As long as you get any ticket, it's god tier compared to stadium concerts. (With the exception of some very limited seats.) Of course you should have an alarm ready and try to get front row, but I wouldn't stress it.

In Matsuyama I was row 8, had quite good visibility and enjoyed myself. I'd imagine them to be first come first served in this case but I have no clue how it actually is.

5. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Just a friendly reminder live stream today!

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

6. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
  7. qpet

qpet Future Girls

8. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    Where does one obtain tickets for these shows? Is it just through the 48G Ticket Center? I don't see any STU events on there, and the STU official page and postings say nothing about where to buy tickets.

9. qpet

qpet Future Girls

read the 6th page ^^

10. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    I see discussion about buying tickets but not actually where to buy them. Sorry, assume I'm an idiot and need things spelled out for me. What site do I go to for purchasing tickets?

11. qpet

qpet Future Girls

12. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    Thank you. So Mobile members only, I take it? No general sales?

13. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    @tuxedo_gin The links which @qpet provided are for general sales. However eplus and PIA require the account holder to confirm via an authorisation code sent via SMS to Japanese mobile numbers. l-tike (Lawson) doesn't require that and you can set up an account from overseas, but you can then only log in again to that account if you're connected via a VPN (I use Tunnel Bear on my iPad). Having said that though, l-tike does seem to have a 'guest' option but you may also need a VPN for that. I haven't yet attempted to buy tickets but I intend to set my alarm for 2.00 am UK time on Saturday morning to try and buy tickets for 2 of the Yamaguchi shows. I appear to have been able to successfully pre-register my UK VISA credit card with l-tike so fingers crossed!

14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Just quickly confirming that I managed to get tickets for 5/8 & 5/9. One last problem was that Lawson wouldn't accept my credit card even though I'd pre-registered it so I'm currently arranging a konbini payment through my contact there. I can't believe the first of those shows is just 10 days away! (I'm flying out on Wednesday and firstly I'll be attending the 9th album 2-shot events in Yokohama next weekend.)

• Winner Winner x 3
  15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Waiting on that report :)

========================

Stage list of today's Kagawa last Setouchi Meguri HS tour

Kage ana Kanon+Ayumin
    1 Heavy Rotation Center: Kanon
    2 Koisuru Fortune Cookie Center: Hinachan
    3 Aitakatta Center: Fuuchan
    4 Pedal to Sharin to Kita Michi to
    5 Omoi Dasette Yokatta
    6 STU48 Kagawa ver.
    (All 3 songs above are Yumirin Center)
    7 Boku no Taiyou
    8 LOVE Shugyou
    9 Iwake Maybe
    10 Kurayami
    11 Seotuchi no Koe

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
  16. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    2nd bonus tours!!

IMG_20180503_134042.jpg

17. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
  18. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    Do we have the line up for the next perform dates yet?

19. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I bet they will start performing in the boat in the following week.

20. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    Not yet, they still have performances scheduled on the 6th, 7th, 8th and then 27th, 28th, 29th of this month.

I finally found out the line up for the upcoming performance date:
    Okayama (6/6 - 8/6)

6/6
    Ishida Chiho, Ishida Minami, Isogai Kanon, Imamura Mitsuki, Iwata Hina, Kadowaki Miyuna, Sakaki Miyu, Takino Yumiko, Tanaka Kouko, Taniguchi Mahina, Torobu Yuri, Hyodo Aoi, Fukuda Akari, Fujiwara Azusa, Mishima Haruka, Yabushita Fuu

7/6
    Ishida Chiho, Ishida Minami, Isogai Kanon, Imamura Mitsuki, Iwata Hina, Kadowaki Miyuna, Sakaki Miyu, Takino Yumiko, Tanaka Kouko, Taniguchi Mahina, Torobu Yuri, Hyodo Aoi, Fukuda Akari, Fujiwara Azusa, Mishima Haruka, Yabushita Fuu

8/6
    Ishida Chiho, Ishida Minami, Isogai Kanon, Ichioka Ayumi, Iwata Hina, Kai Kokoa, Otani Marina, Shinano Soraha, Shintani Nonoka, Tanaka Kouko, Taniguchi Mahina, Fukuda Akari, Mishima Haruka, Mineyoshi Arisa, Morishita Maiha, Yabushita Fu

Yamaguchi (27/6 - 29-6)
    ◯ 27/6 (Tanaka Kouko's Seitansai)
    Ishida Chiho, Ishida Minami, Isogai Kanon, Imamura Mitsuki, Iwata Hina, Kadowaki Miyuna, Sakaki Miyu, Sano Haruka, Sugahara Saki, Tanaka Kouko, Torobu Yuri, Hyodo Aoi, Fukuda Akari, Mori Kaho, Yabushita Fu, Yano Honoka

◯ 28/6
    Ishida Chiho, Ishida Minami, Isogai Kanon, Imamura Mitsuki, Iwata Hina, Kadowaki Miyuna, Sakaki Miyu, Sano Haruka, Sugahara Saki, Takino Yumiko, Tanaka Kouko, Torobu Yuri, Hyodo Aoi, Fukuda Akari, Mori Kaho, Yabushita Fu

◯ 29/6
    Ishida Chiho, Ishida Minami, Isogai Kanon, Ichioka Ayumi, Imamura Mitsuki, Iwata Hina, Okada Nana, Kadowaki Miyuna, Sano Haruka, Takino Yumiko, Tanaka Kouko, Torobu Yuri, Fukuda Akari, Fujiwara Azusa, Mori Kaho, Yabushita Fu

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1