Single AKB48 52nd [Teacher Teacher] (2018/05/30)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Mar 17, 2018.

1. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Still, Moeka is pretty impressive. And Manaka, selling more slots then Nanami :blink:

Naru :omfg: She should be a senbatsu lock lol

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  2. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    NGT babies <3 Katomina is only behind Mahohon!

Would HS sales be a better indicator of the number of fans rather than how rich they are?

Does anyone know how Ogino Yuka and Hinatan's pre SSK HS went last year before they shot up to senbatsu?

3. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Nope, for individual handshake ticket your name is printed on the ticket and you need matching ID to attend. Those can't be resale. Your address is also printed, and if you have tickets with different address the entire stack become invalid too.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    No!

5. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    HS Tickets can be resaled back in time , at least until last year ssk this way was stil worked .

You can “cheat” the matchmaking ID by bringing 2 documents without photos , usually debit card , insurance card or 住民票 . Tons of ticket was available on ticket camp aplication until the aplication was shutted down . The tricked was dont buy the tickets from people’s who’s have a wide differents age from you . Because on insurance card or 住民票 your age was typed . It’ll be pretty weird if you’re on 20’s but you got tickets with matchmaking’s ID from person on 40’s.

Its totally risked but its worked.

But the application has been shutted down right now , i dont know if they’re still selling those tickets through the member committee or member fandoms.

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    The more HS slots, the harder to sell. I could say Gatanee is still the best seller in NGT. There is a reason why she has full 36+5 slots although never selected for AKB senbatsu.

Thank you for your correction. So all HS tickets will be thrown away in this case.

7. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

Maybe the first 3 rounds are a somewhat better indicator since each fan is only allowed a limited amount of HS tickets I think..?

It's bittersweet seeing NGT sold out, because NGT48's 3rd single hs sale looks pathetic in comparison. Not to mention there's the fear that my girls will end up with empty slots in the resale.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    For very unpopular member i think it’ll be thrown anyway.

But for mid tier rank members , somehow its still can be sold it , how things got worked like i’ve posted before ^ .

But i think the rules have been stricted up lately ? Coz the site was being turned down right now. ( dont know since when the site have been turned down , around sept or october last year iirc ? i just come back to japan from march this year after long vacation since july last year and the sites already have been taking down ) so i think all the tickets will being thrown away , or maybe the ticket holder can sell some to his friends because afaik there’s no application / site anymore for selling HS tickets right now.

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Too lazy to look are we lol.

Both ended up selling out there slots for the 48th Single.

10. GATX105

GATX105 Member

@CrssA
    So when you buy from someone else, how do you get a matching debit card/insurance card with the same name as the ticket holder?

On a different topic, does anyone know how many actual tickets are sold for a sold out slot. Thanks.

I’m late watching the cdtv perf but just want to say I really like it. I hope the produce members will be able to be there when they perform again. Nice to see that mion lost the weight she seemed to have gained during jabaja and it seems like sakura has gotten better recently in performing. She’s kinda good here and the jabaja perfs.

11. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    they will lend it to you . the seller who's willing to lend their identify card was more larger rather than seller who doesnt want to lend it . especially for the IHS tickets imo its almost impossible to enter without identify the tickets .

in other examples , for concert tickets , there's some seller who doesnt want to lend their ID and the tickets price will much cheaper rather than the normal reselling price , i've done 3 times ( without the identify ID ) , 2 times succesfull and 1 times failed , at the failed time i just said i left my wallet on locker near the concert venues and turn back.

or when i'm selling my unused IHS tickets , i can split 2 it into 2 buyers on the same day , First person i'll lend my Insurance card + Debit Card Bank A , and the second one i'll lend my 住民票 + Debit Card Bank B ( i'll never sell 1 Girl IHS tickets to 2 different person in the same day ) so i just set my selling IHS Tickets per Girl cant be bought separately

For example , I want to sell my 3 Yukirin's ticket which i've won , each was 2000 JPY , if anyone wants to bought it , he must bought it all the 3 tickets and i'll will cut the price a little bit if he ask me for . and then i can enter the lanes which i desired with my own 在留カード since it's containing my picture so i just need bring 1 . ( for identity ID which contains picture , you'll need one only )

anw i've mention it , the web/app has been turned down right now , so it doesnt possible again to this things i think , there's no one also selling ticket in YAJ right now afaik . so i would say its impossible to buy/selling things except you've friends or relations who'll make transaction with you imo.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    That's... news to me. Perhaps a result of Japan not having Photo ID for all citizens. waiting for the day my number card become mandatory for all japanese residents (not the notification card)

13. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    lol, is it? and zairyu card need a photo? :lol: I thought it was strange that my health insurance card do not have a photo on it.
    Mmm, I need to learn how to apply on the chara-ani.

Maybe on the resale round I can get some ticket for quite popular members?

14. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    the web / application have been turned down anw , since reselling was totally prohibit in idol world and the reselling price is out of control day by days. iirc SME turned down the ticketcamp first rather thank 48G , last time tickets was still available was on K46 1st bday live on Yoyogi gymnasium , and iirc the reselling ticket price was so damn expensive , almost 20.000 ++ JPY for each tickets ( 3,5x times from the normal price ) . i cant recall if selling tickets on ticket camp still available for 48G in NNM IHS Events and then i skipped all the singles after that since i was coming home from end of july 2017. coming back to japan on end of march last month so i'll just starting to register both of Nogi's 20th single and Teacher Teacher IHS since early this month and the ticketcamp web/app has been empty right now.

zairyu card contains a photo right , thats why you only need 1 type of Identify ID if the identify ID was containing a photo , passport for another example .

for quite popular member on resale round 1 still available usually , but i'm not sure if you're applying for Sayanee or Sakura , iirc last year for Sakura sometimes the 1st resale round still available for some alocated time ? but i'm not sure for Sayanee. it can be checked btw on previous single thread . except for those 2 i think almost all member surely still available on 1st resale round.

sorry for a OOT discussion anw .

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
  15. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    2 Goto Moe?!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Oh great, I'm so glad @CrssA is giving everyone lessons on how to cheat the ID system. :rolleyes:

I know that what CrssA is describing happens quite often, But keep in mind that this is totally against the rules, and if you are caught you can get both you and the person who owns the ticket banned. It has happened in the past. Moreover, unless you are Japanese, or can pass as Japanese, you're going to have a hard time convincing someone that you are Takahashi Shinnosuke, or whatever name is on the ticket. Maybe you can sneak through at a concert, but at a handshake event it's a lot tougher, and riskier.

And once again, I would really appreciate it if we could avoid giving the overseas fandom lessons on breaking the rules.

Anyway, there are so many things at play with these single that it is tough to pinpoint a members popularity just based on these handshake results....

Yes, fans of members will buy more tickets for their favorite girl because it is Sousenkyo, that affects the results.
    Yes, fans of other members will randomly buy other girls' tickets, that affects the results.
    Some people will use the handshake tickets, some will discard them, and yes, some will attempt to sell them (against AKB rules) on the secondary market.

So while personally I am excited that Akiyoshi has sold out almost all of her slots after Round 4, I take it with a grain of salt since I don't necessarily know if it will translate into a better SSK result. It might, but who knows.

• Agree Agree x 13
  17. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Also, lending or borrowing an ID card is a crime. Nevermind being banned, both of you can go to jail. In the off-chance that it's still possible to do this… don't.

• Agree Agree x 4
  18. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Thanks Crssa! I just wanted to know how it was possible since I always see the staff checking the photo ID carefully to see if your face matches the photo in the ID. It's kinda risky though to get banned from events. I've heard of an accompany ticket before and this seems much safer since both tickets will contain the name of the actual buyer.

Anyway, back on topic, Mion's numbers might be a bit legit since she had asked her fans to focus on the ssk rather than on non-ssk HS tickets.

19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    You could always try the fake id method.

"A 26-year-old man in Kyoto was arrested for possession of an illegal fake ID card, it was reported January 6 (2016). His motive for owning the card: to attend more AKB48 handshake events."

"An architect has been arrested on suspicion of forging an ID card to help a 19-year-old youth gain access to a photo session with all-girl pop group AKB48, police said. (2017)"

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Take note that it's one thing for local to be arrested for such crimes, but it'd be on another whole level when a non-local does one. it'd put on a damper for dreams of innocent international fans , but also the reputation of akb48 groups or even the whole japanese female idol groups (and their fandoms' name) is at stake. no matter how cool an artist is, if they have lunatic fans......

• Agree Agree x 2