1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

omg miss teacher teacher's visuals snapped there

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Team 8 really reward the members with best HS LOL. that's a good thing I guess, I like the trio Yuiyui-Rinrin-Naruchan. Rinrin especially, I'm so glad she gets that push <3 I really thought management wouldn't push her back when she turned 20, but they still push her and it's such a good push, I'm happy for her ;_;

Rise Team 8 :cute:

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Looks like another dumb down version of puzzle and dragon :fear:

4. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Not exactly. It's just AKS giving a push to some of their top sellers in the group. When you look at numbers, these girls are only behind members like Yukirin, Okada and Yuiri. In fact, there are Team 8 members with better sales than girls from other teams that have a bigger push than them.

• Agree Agree x 5
  5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    There are four different commercials. The first is in this thread. The one with Miichan, Mako, and Sayaya is posted in Mako's thread.

■『AKB48 アルカナの秘密』役成立篇(30秒)
    出演メンバー:倉野尾成美さん、小栗有以さん、岡部麟さん

■『AKB48 アルカナの秘密』チェイン篇(30秒)
    出演メンバー:峯岸みなみさん、小嶋真子さん、川本紗矢さん

■『AKB48 アルカナの秘密』アイテムGET篇(30秒)
    出演メンバー:村山彩希さん、浅井七海さん、山内瑞葵さん

■『AKB48 アルカナの秘密』コール篇(30秒)
    出演メンバー:横山由依さん、向井地美音さん、込山榛香さん

You can see them all here:
    https://app.famitsu.com/20180420_1282366/

"<Story> The library that seemed to be ordinary at first seemed to be a magical place to seal and protect the powerful magical book in a "secret room". The face of the table is AKB 48 members who work as a librarian in the library. But behind the scenes we fight against evil magicians and we protect important magic books. It is your responsibility to guide those fights and assist you with full use of their abilities."

Source:

https://games.yahoo.co.jp/news/item?n=20180420-00000012-ygame_famitsuapp_g

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    https://natalie.mu/music/news/279015

AKB48 will participate as members of the Akagumi in the "4th Akashiya Kouhaku" on Monday 2018/04/30 (air time 19:30-14:53 JST). They will perform at least "365nichi no kamihikouki" (Sayanee on guitar) and "Koi suru Fortune Cookie".

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Members are:
    Kashiwagi Yuki、Sashihara Rino、Yokoyama Yui、Yamamoto Sayaka、Minegishi Minami、Okada Nana、Suda Akari、Kato Rena、Murayama Yuiri、Matsuoka Hana、Komiyama Haruka、Fukuoka Seina、Macharin、Yamauchi Mizuki、Obata Yuna、Takino Yumiko

• Informative Informative x 3
  9. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Is this show available to watch in Taiwan?

10. Erald

Erald Kenkyuusei

Yup, Lovetrip is the throwback of idolish song. Tsubasa wa iranai is really a flop.

OOT
    Junai no Crescendo MV by JKT48

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Didn't know selling over 2.5 Million Copies (Soundscan) and 1.5 Million Copies (Oricon) makes it a flop.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Obviously not commercially, but since the 2016 SSK it's only been performed twice:
    - Miion's solo concert
    - 2017's RH

I understand why it might be considered a bit of a swept-under-the-rug song, but then again, slower songs are rarely performed.
    The same happens with basically every ballad that isn't Yuuhi wo Miteiru ka?

The foreshadowing in this performance though...
    Naachan center and 5 eitos? A win.

13. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I really liked Tsubasa wa Iranai when I first heard it. I liked the MV, Mion, and the lyrics, so I listened to it for a while, but kind of lost my hype. I would easily prefer Negaigoto over it. But then again, I really, really love Green Flash and I also love Kuchibiru ni BmB and Shoot Sign, so...
    Also, I really don't get why they perform KFC everywhere. 365nichi, I still like to hear it once in a while, but I really got bored of KFC. Is the hype over in Japan too, or do people still like to listen to it? Because I would rather have them perform songs like First Rabbit, Manatsu no Sounds Good or Eien Pressure (I'm just giving examples) on music shows. Or then again, is it the management of the show who decides it?

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Shirase Miyuki KFC is probably a bit less popular than it used to be (which is normal) but it's still one of their biggest hit. the public doesn't remember First Rabbit, Manatsu no Sounds Good, Eien Pressure, etc. I think right now AKB aren't in a position where they can decide what to perform on music shows. They aren't as popular as they used to be. it's not like Nogi or Keyaki who get to perform b-sides, album songs, or old songs (like how AKB used to do).

Maybe management can make AKB perform one different song once in a while (they performed one of the 11-gatsu b-sides if I remember well?) but other than this, they have to go with what's more popular with the public and that's KFC and 365. it used to be Heavy Rotation all the time but they stopped that one after KFC got big LOL it's still nice that they have at least 3 huge hits with the public though. maybe even 4 if we count Flying Get.

Personally I'm fine with it even though I want them to do other songs too but yeah, I understand that this is what the public knows the best from them. but I never get tired of 365 though so I'm glad they perform it often <3

15. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    Even if they sing different songs, lately it's been more of a miss than a hit, in my opinion. The general public is saturated with AKB (or rather, doesn't care that much anymore) and for a recent song to get some buzz, it needs some kind of unique boost that doesn't always depend on heavy rotation (not the song). 365 got popular because of the drama, right? And KFC was a viral hit with people doing the dance and posting it online.

Some older songs are recognised because of people remembering the "golden members" and associating them to that image of AKB. The problem with newer songs is not that they're worse (in the technical aspects), it's that they don't insist on people to remember a regular set of charismatic faces to associate the songs with, as they did in the past. So when it comes to general public, they can only rely in uncertain boosts of popularity that happen once in a blue moon.

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

They launching a flat rate video service for anything AKB48G (it will contain concerts, theater performance, Showroom archive(!), etc)
    https://akb48group-eizo.jp/
    not sure how international friendly it is, but I can play the demo video on that site.

980 yen / month if I read it correctly

17. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Not friendly :(

not friends.jpg

Japan only, not open to overseas

18. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    So, yeah, I see that it's an official AKB48G VoD service, but it also has partnership with Recochoku (big name in Japanese music industry in terms of music downloads!), so yea, as what @marioworldakb just said:

This is intended for Japanese audience only. Oh well. :( (Then again, I'm using Recochoku, but if I want to complete my transaction, I have to use a proxy to Japanese IP...)

Also, does this include TV shows or LoDs or not?

19. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Would it replace DMM or their Youtube channel ?

20. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Well let's just hope the world concept thing will hit them one day and realize they should open up for overseas to join the party too lol

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1