Event / Concert AKB48 53rd Single Sekai Senbatsu Sousenkyo (2018/06/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 29, 2018.

1. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    ^
    That's not so much of a problem.

They only put the announcement now, when it is in the middle round of applying handshakes. They could have put out the memo earlier, not that we don't know how to apply for it.

2. eri

eri Kenkyuusei

That can be easily solved with a cellphone number verification system on signup. For example when I installed whatsapp on my phone, I had to input my number and they sent an sms with a code that the app read, I can't see why a paid service can't do the same and ensure 1 SIM card - 1 account for votes if they wanted to.

3. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Taiwan ver also includes voting ticket this year. ;)

Are you kidding when asking if they are afraid of the oversea girls? Please, no... o_O

4. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    but there are vastly different rules all around the world for how the market for SIM cards works

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    No fanclub voting or whatever alternate method japan has. Oversea fans still have to buy CDs full price.
    Be it Taiwanese or Japanese version, how expensive / cheap a retail version is for Thai fans who have to pay the CD price (+ importation shipping) if they want to vote the "normal way".

Afraid ? probably not, but why they don't put easier / cheaper ways to vote for oversea fans is a good question isn't it ?

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Taiwanese ver is cheaper than Japanese ver, so it's a big advantage for TPE48 fans. I think they will also sell 52nd single at BNK shop. :hehe: You are complaining so soon. :hehe:

7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Cheaper yeah, but is it really such an advantage for average Thai / Taiwan wealth ? the whole question is here.

Just by looking at CDs only, Japan has the advantage of theater CDs (around 35% cheaper than retail).
    Fanclub / mobile votes are also cheaper than CDs, and we know NGT fans use those a lot.

If they are expecting mass votes from kaigai fans, there's a miss here IMO.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

• Winner Winner x 9
  9. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I want to give them money just seeing the professional work done on it.

I want to cry just seeing the design skills of most of the Japanese committees.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    naaa, I don't
    It could be even better with more / cheaper voting methods available though. (just like Japan)
    My point is about fairness.

• Agree Agree x 4
  11. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I really wish both Music and Cherprang ranks! (they're my faves in BNK) :blush:
    It would really be a huge disappointment if no overseas member ranks. It would both be meaningless, hence the name of the event, and would be discouraging for the overseas groups.
    I don't know about the newly-formed TPE, but I really want at least one BNK member to rank.

• Agree Agree x 6
  12. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    but what method can you introduce that would be usable all around the world and wouldn't actually skew the "fairness" the other way?

13. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Then it doesn't make sense that they mentioned specifically that people who have a monthly AKB or HKT mobame subscription can't vote. This is honestly ridiculous. I pay as much money as Japanese fans to get mobame. This is very much about limiting fans' possibilities when the only way to cast a vote (as an overseas fan) is buying the single, which is ridiculously expensive for overseas fans bc of shipping costs.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "when the only way to cast a vote (as an overseas fan) is buying the single"

You do know you can buy votes right here on S48, so buying the single is not the only way for an overseas fan to cast a vote.

15. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    but technically that's not really discriminative, since Japanese fans who use credit card for payment face the same problem. As I said, the issue is that it's just not easy to restrict it properly so that one person wouldn't be able to drop like 10k mobame votes for the price of 3k CDs.

16. Gaga48

Gaga48 Kenkyuusei

I want an overseas member in sembatsu, Music wold be amazing. BNK48 is not joking, they have really impresives numbers on youtube

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    The bare minimum could be BNK / TPE official fanclubs.

18. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    No, they don't since they already tweet about SSK by buying CD via buyee last night so I gonna think they don't going to sell it at BNK48 shop.

• Informative Informative x 2
  19. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Thai fans are no joke.. Since BNK is really a hype now in Thailand.. They are all over Thai now on music program.. If u see their recent HS event (21 april 2018), also kinda massive 1 too.. They also have their own variety show.. Personally, I think BNK member will have a chance to rank in.. Especially Music & Cherprang.. ;)

20. Sapporo

Sapporo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I know I'm late into this, but I'm glad they chose an in-door venue this time around. And I'm hoping it stays that way after last year's weather debacle.