1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The BNK48 Thread

Discussion in 'General BNK48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Krypton Radiation

Krypton Radiation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
  2. onego123

onego123 Member

Junè seems to be the most popular of the 2nd gen followed by Mewninch, and Fond. They'll have over 20k IG followers before the end of the day. Maybe even over 30k. Is Junè a former cosplayer, or child star like Jaa, and Cherprang?

3. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    @onego123 Fond is a child actress and she's just appeared in this years most popular drama as daughter of main role.
    Mewnich are MC for kids TV program "Disney's Club"

I don't sure about June.

2nd Gen Introduction on TIF in Bangkok Comic Con
    Mod edit: deleted dead video link

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 2
  4. ryo48

ryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    BNK48's 1st gen members usually post both in Thai and English in their facebooks.
    I was checking 2nd gens facebooks and it seemed to me that only Wee cared to post in English too...
    "Hello everyone . My name is Wee. I’m so proud and very happy to be in 48 family . I feel so much excited and I can’t explain it. I promise I’ll try my best and improve my skills. Please kindly support me. :) Nice to meet you na ka. #BNK48 #WeeBNK48"
    My instant 2nd gen oshi and a cute girl too.
    EC75A1A3-F829-4A0E-84BC-54B8B7671652.jpeg

5. R7-OZ

R7-OZ Kenkyuusei

Mod edit: deleted dead video link

RIVER MV at 31:00

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2018
  6. stormcaster

stormcaster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    DD
    Jennis was semi-joking about becoming a language tutor for the 2nd gens for their SNS posts. I'm sure she got asked about the wordings and vocabulary a lot :^^;:

Fun fact: Jennis and June have the exact same birthday. Jennis said she was born at 9AM and June at 10AM.

Infos and individual pics are also up at https://www.bnk48.com/#/members

7. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

It is amazing how popular they are becoming. I wouldn't be surprised if they are now the most popular Idol group in Thailand.

8. ryo48

ryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I just wanted to update that 2nd gen member Mewnich is also posting in English.
    "First step of journey is start now.New way New friends.I will do my best.Please stay beside me and walk forward together.!!!
    #MewnichBnk48 #BNK48"
    5539859E-821C-49EA-9375-14D55B7326A0.jpeg

9. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  10. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. catseal48

catseal48 Kenkyuusei

June is a Youtuber. She is not a star or cosplayer. I doubt her singing and dancing performance. The 2nd generation has a lot of talented singers and dancers.
    For example, Stang has learned singing since she was young.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Fond is the rising star.

Mewnich is the big name. She has been a star and MC since five-year-old. She was in many drama series and television advertisements. She also worked with Ja in the past.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: May 1, 2018
  12. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I wonder why it was not put on wiki48- BNK48 first concert[starto] on 03/31/18 . Anyone willing to update?

13. catseal48

catseal48 Kenkyuusei

30913874_1657893917625444_6300083287922573312_n.jpg
    The caption of this picture
    Hello, I am Natherine. I have said in my presentation video that the success of determination is self-development. However, today I received the bonus of my perseverance, which I am the member of BNK48 second generation. I am so happy that my dream comes true. When I normally smile, my eyes are smaller. A photographer asked me to open my eyes wider for multiple times before he could take this picture. I have to practice to open my eyes wider.

The summary of the video and in the live stream at the glass room to introduce herself before the final round
    She told that she would like to get into the best high school in Thailand. She studied hard and was weak. She could get into the school, so she needed to work harder. However, she learned to sing and play a guitar, piano, and ukulele by herself from Youtube during the free time. She spent most of her time studying, so she did not have time to learn these instruments at a school. She realizes later that she loves singing, dancing, and playing a music. The success of BNK48 first generation also inspires her to be an idol. Therefore, she applied for the BNK48 2nd generation. She has been work out in increasing her fitness for a first dancing workshop every day since she submitted her application. However, her fitness was not enough to squat with Mewnich, the BNK48 2nd generation member, on her back. Thus, she keeps exercise more to do her best in the audition. She said that many girls who failed the first and second rounds would like to get into the final round, so she must do her best for herself and these girls. If she can get into BNK48, she will be a member for 80 years until the company will kick her out.

Last edited: May 1, 2018
  14. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    wow 2nd gen looks are amazing! Oom looks like 1000% japanese idol!

15. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Second gen is very cute. Second gen compared to first gen is kind of like AKB48 compared to Nogi46.

What I mean is both AKB and BNK first gen are going for stand out faces that are easily recognized while nogi46 and second gen are going for the prettiest faces even if they tend to look similar. Others might disagree but that's the feel I get.

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. catseal48

catseal48 Kenkyuusei

I agree with you. I saw one tweet that said BNK48 likes Nogi because they are gorgeous and good students. However, some people complained that the second gen looks like a Thai star than a Japanese idol. In my view, young members of the 2nd gen look older than their ages, but the old members look young. For example, Stang is only 14 years old. The second gen loaded with talent and are ota of BNK48. It will be a long story about their talent.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    BNK48 cafe are now open (but fully open on 11/05/18), If you order signature menu 200 Baht(around 6.3$) or buy any food and beverage for 250 bath(7.9$), It's gonna come with one random coaster.

30855298_201218260492830_2444824470125281280_n.jpg

18. onego123

onego123 Member

Honestly none of the 2nd gen members interest me. View looks a little like Kaimook though so she might be the one I end supporting.

19. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Judging from Digital Live Studio my favorite from 2nd gen is Kheng, Panda, Ratah, Oom, Wee & maybe Fifa.

Maybe I need to wait until BNK48 Senpai season 2 airing.

20. catseal48

catseal48 Kenkyuusei

Natherine is my kami oshi. Mewnich, Bamboo, and New are my Oshi right now. I could not believe that Bamboo would be popular. She is very creative to make a video and gain popularity.