1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 53rd Single Sekai Senbatsu Sousenkyo (2018/06/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Not to mention that some fans who would otherwise buy votes might not buy them at all (less hardcore fans who would probably only buy a few votes anyways) or buy less of them (those who still wanna buy them, but since the higher price from resellers can't afford as many). Therefore, AKS sells less singles.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    It's a stupid choice but it's a very Japanese one. It's not unique to AKS. Many Japanese companies (especially media companies) decide they want to try to get foreigner's money until they realize that means having to actually deal with foreigners and quickly change their minds. It's going to be really funny to see how they handle the Olympics.

• Winner Winner x 11
  3. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Yup. Remember how Avex blocked their cds/DVDs from being shipped outside of Japan? I still dont understand that logic and why nogi's japanese original upload is blocked in certain countries.. yet they upload it onto their vevo account for everyone? Not to mention Sony Taiwan also release official Mv that is available for everyone too. Sometimes, I dont get how these music execs make their decisions

• Agree Agree x 9
  4. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Cause the world outside of Japan is rude and uncouth. Japanese don't want to have to deal with us.

• Agree Agree x 6
  5. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Updated with all members whose appeals were posted until May 7th.
    I'm going to keep editing and uploading translations (and adding the links), but I've decided to post all the goals that were announced through Nikkan Sports so far, since I am not going to translate all of the appeals.

• Informative Informative x 4
  6. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Thanks for these!

I'd have one correction: Yamauchi Mizuki's (Team 4) goal is #33 - the one announced in the Nikkan Sports article was incorrect (she corrected the article in a 755 post).

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Pyreflyes

Pyreflyes Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Pyreflyes
    Will my order from CDJAPAN be affected by this change?

8. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Thanks, I don't follow her closely enough (unfortunately), so thank you for letting me know. It makes more sense, honestly. I wonder how did they make such a big mistake [hehe]

9. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    As far as I know, it shouldn't. I haven't seen any news from CDJ to state anything different.

10. Pyreflyes

Pyreflyes Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Pyreflyes
    I don't buy the CDs to vote, just to listen to them lol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    its not fame , based on the graph nikkei japanesse talent they released its divided into Interest & how Recognizable are they. barely got recognizable doesnt mean specific name was on a low fame / quite unpopular ones in the showbizz world. in this case , almost all the sakamichi members was sitting on < 30% recognizable but with 75% ++ interest , they was not in every tv shows / variety shows but the demands from audience to watch / know them was VERY HIGH. you'll not expecting asuka , neru or even tecchi will sits on same amount recognizable rate with sasshi / sayanee.

Sakura is sitting on around 61% interest and 28% Recognizable rate . if counting her as a senpai , her recognizable rate was not even a half from Sasshi ( 85% ) , Sayanee ( 60% ) or Jurina (55%) , if counting her as promising talent / future ace , her interest was still too much behind tons of Sakamichi girls and even lost in interest rate number to hana , yuiyui or katomina from 48G side while her recognizable rate was only slightly higher than the names i've mention before.

Jurina was both on 54% interest rate and recognizable rate. considering she's already on the group almost as long as sasshi and longer than sayanee her recognizable ratio was very behind sasshi (85%) and lost to Sayanee (60%) and lost to both of them in Interest ratio (Sasshi on 59% and Sayanee in 69%) . if you're still want labelling her as next gen ace , her interest ratio was very low behind the other 'real' younger names like Yuiyui ( 74% ) , hana ( 73% ) , katomina ( 75% ). also FYI on the same chart back in 2013 she's already sitting on 35% Recognizable rate and 58% Interest ratio and 39% Recognizable rate + 56% Interest ratio in 2014. and already 53% for both Recognizable and Interest in 2016 chart.

meanwhile Sakura also in 15% Recognizable rate and 63% Interest ratio on the 2016 chart

in other words , both of them was not in a good ratio base on previous year chart.

there's still plenty name of another group / idols who're ahead from both of Sakura and Jurina in both of categories such as Momoclo's Momota Kanako , Nogi's Ikoma and Maiyan .

anyone who can be count as good result base per year chart was like Sasshi , Sayanee , or i would also said some other idols like Nogi's Ikoma & Maiyan or Momoclo's member . because all of them is increasing both of recognizable rate and interest ratio ( or just maintaining it ) which cant be done too much by Sakura and Jurina ( they're barely increasing their recognizable rate and only being able maintaining a not high interest ratio )

the nikkei talent rating was not everything , but my point was both of them not on quite ahead category in comparing with felow idols , even i would like said both of them got not a good result on that chart. low recognizable ratio its ok as long as their interest demand was very high. You cant expect younger names to sit on same recognizable rate with they who’ve already been around idol industries as a big names for more than 5 years . Especially when keyaki only have debuted for 2 years or Nogi was a being recognized as a trully big things since around 2015. So i would not agree with the words stuck you’ve mention before because it sounds like the younger names with < 30% recognizable rate was not quite popular in your pov . In fact probably both of Sakura and Jurina who’s really stuck on their ratio for a following years. Both of them already on 25% Recognizable rate+61% interest ratio for Sakura and 52% recognizable rate+interest ratio for Jurina in last year charts.

Last edited: May 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  12. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    What!? Get out of here with your logic! [hehe]

• Winner Winner x 3
  13. Pyreflyes

Pyreflyes Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Pyreflyes
    Lolololololol it's true, though. :XD:

• Winner Winner x 3
  14. UrFavAsianGuy

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

Pff Amateur.. I buy the CDs to make my very own chair-chan for 2019 SSK chair nominations.
    1-The-AOL-Throne.jpg

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Creative Creative x 3
  15. pikachuwei

pikachuwei Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Fame/recognisable are interchangeable terms here (more fame = more people recognise you).

From your own stats wouldn’t you say they prove JuriSaku are still growing at a sustainable (albeit quite slow) rate? Jurina went from 35/58 to 54/54, losing only 4% of interest for 19% recognition. Sakura went from 15/68 to 28/61 in a few years too. IMO as long as interest doesn’t drop below 50% you’re doing okay, it means one in two people wants to know more about you which is still decent. Especially if you have a good amount of fame already, lower interest isn’t that huge of a deal. Yukirin still gets a fair number of jobs despite only 40% interest as her recognition % is very high.

I guess they aren’t as ahead of the rest of their 48G juniors as I previously thought (mostly Sakura being too close for comfort, J still has a decent gap) but I wouldn’t call either of them relatively unknown to public. Whilst she’s been rocking a much high interest for years, even Sayanee ‘only’ pulled ahead in recognition in the latest chart, she was at 50% to J’s 53% previously iirc.

Like you said, at the end of the day the Nikkei charts don’t mean everything anyway.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    in fact you got recognize by tons of people doesnt mean your fame or popularity was very high. read the chart and i would like be a blind loyalists if i would said sakura were more popular right now rather than some sakamichi top dogs in the list just because sakura got bigger recognise rating

how can it prove it was growing quietly slow. it show from the last 3 years both of them were stuck on the same ratio. while some other idols do good job by increasing , both of Sakura and Jurina gains 'almost' nothing i in this chart .

she will not be jobless. if you're following the news regarding the other names with bigger interest + lower recognizable stats , you'll know their interest will paid off in terms of jobs. even not all the interests bring everything , i would not said hana or yuiyui got more job than yukirin .

maintaining the 50% rate was mean your'e doing ok its not wrong , but you're NOT doing really ok when your fellow idol mates/rival was increasing and you're not.

well , sayanee is being able to increasing her recognizable rate in every year with a decent amount ( 37/64 2016 - 50/71 2017 - 60/69 2018 ) while Sakura unable to do it ( from 20% recognizable rate in 2016 to only 28% at 2018 ) and Jurina was already stuck in same amount for 3 years. even as a Sakura oshii , it'll be too much denial if i want to said Sakura was doing better than sayanee in recent years. Sayanee was 48G most popular member behind sasshi right now, there's no way both of Sakura or Jurina will stand on par with her right now. that's the truth. was it really hard for you to admit that sayanee is much popular rather than you're favorite ? heck even i'm not a sayanee oshii , never bump into her HS lane , never attend her shamekai , never give her a single amount of vote in SSK or even kouhaku SSK , but i'm sure everyone in s48 will think i'm drunk when i said sakura being able to stand toe on toe with sayanee . using the 'only' words a little bit downrated her tho

the point at last was all the numbers are just a numbers and doesnt mean everything , but in fact ironically i would said i was agree right now the real big names in 48G are only sasshi and sayanee , wouldn't disagree with yukirin , but somehow IMO she's a little bit behind from sasshi and sayanee.

so who's the girl you gonna carrying with by using the tickets from this 'chair' ? :eek:

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Photo too old. Get outta here :flower:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Regarding the Nikkei chart, people forgot that Japanese work culture is something based on seniority, so even if some top members of Keyaki seem to be more relevant than JuriSaku, they are still around longer thus are likely to score more jobs, even if those are not big jobs. If Keyaki keep their momentum, they can surpass our girls in the future but I’d still say that JuriSaku are still bigger now

And tbh I think they seem to be fine now (aside from PD48 which seems like overworking). Sakura sounds like she know what she wants to do with her future, and I trust her plans much more than I trust J, and Jurina is having this pro wrestling thing going on which obviously makes her happy so what if its not a very famous fandom.

And to be on-topic, I would like to see Chair No.16 win lmao. It just looks so comfy.

• Like Like x 2
  19. UrFavAsianGuy

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I am old.

20. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui