1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

[​IMG]
    Meanwhile, Teacher Teacher is at 1.4 million after 10 days.

Yuiyui found rotting.

• Like Like x 9
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Produce48 be like
    thanos2.jpeg
    all 48G event is gone

• Like Like x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Am I the only one in the world who liked Pick Me S1 version more? lol

• Winner Winner x 3
  4. Hugglepuff

Hugglepuff Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Do we have a list of confirmed members now?

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Tomorrow.

Not so much as to make everything disappear, but the girls participating are gonna get a new reality altogether. :^^;:

The video is 6th in Trending Youtube in Japan and I expect it to go even higher tomorrow.
    This is such great promo for them than being selected for Teacher Teacher row 4 is like... nothing?

I just hope the buzz moves over to the single a bit. Even if it's some Koreans checking out the newest AKB single.

6. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

If you watch the previous pd101 no.1 just because she have pretty face or foreign face but no skill,
    While sejeong who have very all-round skill only got 2nd place.

its possible that sakura will win this.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  7. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Where can i watch the first episode or the performance that everyone is talking about?

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  8. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

MNET's youtube

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Winner x 3
    • Informative x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
  11. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    I can see why Sakura is the center. Maybe she is just average in singing and dancing, but her charisma is outstanding. Next to her the other center looked bland. She knows how to steal the spotlight.

I really like the new pick me song. It's catchy and the uniform is cute

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  12. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

I mean lesbehonest somi won because she's from JYP (same reason ryujin won the girls side of mix nine) and i'd argue somi is much more well rounded than sejeong.

To your second point, sakura is pretty much guaranteed for the top 6 on the japanese side. I'm more interested in seeing which other girls might give her a run for her money. It might be jurina, but i can see miru being a dark horse. And there are sure to be japanese trainees we don't even know yet that the k-fans could fall in love with (assuming the voting is how we think it is)

13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

• Winner Winner x 3
  14. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    lol they must think the world resolves around Korea

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. lunakitten

lunakitten Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

K-Netz will watch the show anyway [hehe]

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

doesnt mean anything. they’re not the ones who are going to watch the show. besides if this was a japanese survival show with korean trainees, you would see the exact same comments on yahoo.jp, matome, girlschannel, 2ch, etc

• Agree Agree x 8
  17. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

I almost forgot, kpop fans love "plastic surgery", my point still valid, so there you go.
    LOL

• Dislike Dislike x 9
  18. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    You should know better than to base your opinion of "knetz" on netizenbuzz. Naver or not, she will always prefer translating negative comments (or positive articles that end up dragging someone else in it). If you know the purpose of netizenbuzz, good for you, but for those who dont follow the korean scene, they could not know and think this website (like allkpop and koreaboo) are trustworthy sources. Unless something she translates has over 10K likes, I don't pay too much mind to it. Still is entertaining.
    I mean, if you just follow netizenbuzz, you'd think that Somi wouldn't have won season 1 and Twice would been forgotten in the abysses already... Yet...

And for those who don't know netizenbuzz, there's a part of their FAQ:

"- Why are netizens so negative? Please keep in mind that this blog only focuses on negative content as that is what usually impacts the industry. There are just as much, if not more, articles that receive a positive response on any given day."
    So yeah, while their translations are interesting, and seeing the negative can be eyeopening, don't think that she doesn't cherry pick what she translates (just like every other source). Reminder that the number of views on the video is pretty high and the ratio of dislikes super low. If every Korean thought like that, trust me, the dislikes would be MUCH higher.

The video is also trending at number 2 on Naver, with over 360 000 views and 2k likes. The comments arent even bad. Most of them point out to the abuse of wink at the end (with over 3K likes, just like netizenbuzz's article). The worse I've seen is "if you want to be pretty, wear a korean name tag" or something along those lines.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 2
  19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

thx for the video and i will be rooting for Mirurun and Lee Chaeyeon (from Sixteen)

• Like Like x 2
  20. zno3

zno3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Surprisingly they blend well together, both Japanese and Korean member interacting a lot with each other, which is one of things I'm looking forward to, I bet they had been together quiet a while now, I hope Korean and Japanese netizen also would get along as well

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Agree Agree x 4