Shida Manaka (Mona) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

lol not mona style?

1526735423745.jpg 1526735423744.jpg 1526735423746.jpg

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Subesh

Subesh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imaizumiyui
    Of course, I know it’s just what they feel and not an attempt at changing the rules by protesting or something crazy like that. I just think people saying such things haven’t thought much about it. Some complications may arise if the rule were to be removed that we just wouldn’t know until it happened. We don’t know the full reason why that rule was put in the first place....I’m just saying it’s not a well though out opinion. Nothing more.

3. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

I think majority people come here are not shida fan. Please send supporting msg if you shida fan. Do you feel happy after mocking me with you comment. I still don't believe its her.its easy to fake the picture. I have my idol being made fake picture before. Its dont ever happened to you.i will support her what ever happened.

• Disagree Disagree x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
  6. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    I don't think anyone here wanted to express that this rule should be removed.

7. glsone

glsone Member

They were shown during their web stream show thing. It's why the quality is so awful, it's a screen grab of a web stream.

• Informative Informative x 3
  8. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

For whatever is worth, I still support Shida, no matter what.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    i dont mind if she has boyfriend or not ... for me, seeing shida in TV ( laughing , smile , doing something crazy, performing a song ) is really entertaining ....
    Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    We, Asians, don’t kiss a random guy/girl mouth to mouth.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Good illustrations. Better evidence than I thought. Not certain, certainly fakeable, but if not faked then very close. Although I'd rather you were speaking more in sorrow than in ridicule, lol. Now I hope management will keep supporting her and find some way around whatever the truth may be, good or bad. Although I would be surprised if they did, if the story is true.

I do wonder about an idol taking such purikura after they have joined a group. The ones of Neru, Habu, et al., from before they became idols are cool, but to do it afterward shows either carelessness or a confused state of mind. With the guy with the flare, her apparent general exhaustion, and now this, I wouldn't blame her for saying "to heck with being an idol." I also wonder how Bunshun would get the pics, if this guy actually likes her and does not want to do her harm. Do any purikura machines keep photos on internal hard drives, so that staff could recover them?

Good thing to say. Me, too.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

That third pic is not very clear, but it includes 18x18=304 images of Mona.

EDIT: As I think about the rule and the reactions and the intensity of wota fandom, up pops a tweet from a Memi fan showing how he went to her home town and ran in the half-marathon there, and now proudly shows his award for an eighth-place finish. This is not ordinary fandom, but idol-worship. Props to him. (Pics in Memi's thread.)

Last edited: May 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Come to think of it. I've read this on a manga.
    Apparently it is called the 'fateful encounter flag', commonly seen in dating sims.
    Basically it's an event in games where you happen to meet an attractive female character, who for some reason is also single, and eventually, she happens to fall in love with you.

The idol industry have recreated this delusion scenario by providing elements such as the idol (the attractive, naive female protagonist) and the "fateful" event in which they would cross path with the protagonist - in this case, the handshake events - which will serve as the impetus for a possible romance.
    The no-dating clause of the contract somewhat guarantees the scenarios integrity, at least from the pov of the delu fan who will undoubtedly sees himself as the protagonist.

It's an ingenious marketing ploy if you ask me. Though it brings to it a load of hypocrisy and contradiction among fans so thick you could cut it with a knife.:^^;:

• Like Like x 3
  13. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    The no dating policy itself was a culture that they got even so far far away before AKB era.

abroad fans will said some of wota’s things is ridiculous, weird or hypocrites. But as far as these idols are working in japan with japan their only main targets + activities, adopting japanesse “ rule and manners “ was a normal things.

Evidences was too good to be (not) true , I don’t know too much about her , but i wishing good luck for her , there’s some plenty famous name in akb history can bounce back after got hit with these kind of things.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Yuuri28

Yuuri28 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otayuuri
    She's gonna be back.

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. kira7x

kira7x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    She is never coming back.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. glsone

glsone Member

She may be back.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    that pretty much proves it's not her, or at least there is no legitimate conformation. if it was the photos would be on the main site

google
    志田 愛佳

then check the latest "news"
    note how no japanese media have picked up on these photos.

there is probably like a 5% chance these photos are legitimate.

• Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I thought that her ears are bigger irl that on the picture but I have to admit that the picture posted before with the "real" Manaka is really confusing.

They are really dumb if they have send this picture to friends. Its the only way that why it's on the net now because its something private.
    If the picture is real and its her, then they are totally to blame.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

I will support her to come back.

• Like Like x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. FuuFuuFuu

FuuFuuFuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    Sending an entire purikura set seems ballsy. Maybe a jealous friend snapped a pic without Mona realizing. or maybe it’s the guy friend’s doing after the bunshun leak and Mona trying to end it.

Anyway, I think not punishing her would be unfair to the other members who haven’t had the spotlight as much as Mona but yet do their best to fill handshakes, adhere to the rules, and earn their share of the income that supports the group.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2