1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Matsui Jurina (Jurina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by ithebigc, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Why? How was the reaction?

2. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    "Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh" but it sound disappointment ):

3. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    As much as I love Jurina, give the girl her break and let SKE move on to the newer generations. I’m worried for SKE once Jurina decides to graduate. This might also recieve some backslash from fans, cause girl technically centered 19/23 SKE singles @.@ and you know people when they get fed up.
    I just hope Jurina’s fine both physically and mentally.

Last edited: May 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I understand your point but this is the 10th anniversary single. It only makes sense that she centers it. They can have someone else center the next few singles.

• Like Like x 5
  5. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    her ssk poster:
    DdZn8fQUQAUw7kh.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Ahh, its for the 10th anniversary? Then I’m good lol. I just realized they’ll release this a few more months later xD I just thought it was a little early for their anniversary single since its still technically in October.

Edit. I also realized its almost been 2 years since her last SKE center @.@

Last edited: May 17, 2018
  7. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    She looks so beautiful in the poster :cute:. Reminded my of Coquettish Juutaichuu which is my favourite MV ever. And does anyone googled the bus stop like me ? It is literally in the middle of nowhere tho [hehe]

8. Nagakura Aoi

Nagakura Aoi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fujiyoshi Karin
    "I have been loving you for 10 years" is what she put on the poster, isn't it? Sorry, my Japanese is so bad that I don't even know if that is correct.

9. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    They usually only release 2 singles per year. Even if they end up releasing 3 (which hasn't happened in the last couple of years), the next one wouldn't be until the winter, thus after the anniversary :) Release of this single is in July, so while it's still slightly before the anniversary, there's no way they would release another one in October already.

As for the SSK poster, she looks really beautiful :cute:

• Like Like x 1
  10. ant

ant Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ant38g
    Last edited: May 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  12. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Translation
    "I’m Jurina Matsui from SKE48 Team S. I have been able to do it for 10 years because my fans were there for me at any time. Thank you very much. SKE is in its 10th year and is now said that the group is at the second golden age. So I want pull SKE with not bronze, not silver, but gold. Recently I get, "Are you going to graduate when you get 1st place?" But I will not graduate. I will still bring a lot of excitement. But I actually have worries. I am feeling pressure out of all the general elections. But my fans are really warm and very supportive so I shouldn’t keep worrying. So I will let go of my worries. 2.23 Aichi gymnasium do you know why I haven’t ran away even though my body was a wreck? That is because there are many supporters. Next is the World Senbatsu General Election. I won’t hide or run. Long speech Yokoyama Octopus Suda Dotonbori Shiroma and Cherry Miyawaki, the champion is me."

• Like Like x 2
  13. ant

ant Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ant38g
    "But I will not graduate"

phew... :yikes:
    ==============================
    J really likes these costumes that she can rip off LOL :lol:

• Like Like x 5
  14. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I haven't seen anyone posting her Produce48 winking video yet, so here it is :inlove:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  15. ant

ant Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ant38g
    I totally forgot about that,
    and it reminds me to do another update soon :fp:

anyways look at that winking skills :blink:

• Like Like x 1
  16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    "Pretty much a Jurina oshi"... I think that's an understatement [hehe] In some TV show, he even said he wants Jurina and how he is the wrestling king and she can be his queen and that they can rule the wrestling world together o_O

Here is source if anyone wants to see (no English subs for Jurina's part of the show, but Kenny speaks English): https://www.bilibili.com/video/av11974407?from=search&seid=230220645422808551 (starts around 7:45)

18. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    i know they're friends but if ever bunshun chase these two, then say they went out or whatever, it's over.

19. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
  20. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Ah, I remember those from the past seasons. Whoever reaches the minimum qouta of votes from fans gets a gift for the ‘contestant’. It’s like care packages in Hunger games. The voting is free and I believe you could vote once a day.
    So for example, if Jurina reaches the amount of required points, she will receive something from PD48 management (on the first season, the girls received something like a basket of sweets or makeup) and if the points are high enough, she’ll recieve a food truck (I remember Somi giving out food/drinks to her fans using that, she was the first girl to reach it after all). Voting runs throughout the season so all girls will have the chance to get it.

Not sure if its still the same though.
    EDIT: It’s a step by step process. If she received 20% of the required points she’ll get something, then 40%, 70% etc. 100% is the food truck. The gifts/prizes gets better as percentage of points goes up.

Last edited: May 21, 2018