1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    Currently living for emo styled black hair Nana lol

she’s just so pretty I’m-

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Yumenotobiira

Yumenotobiira Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Twitter:
    nosleeves3
    I really like dark haired Nana, no matter if it’s black or dark brown. Ofc she looks super pretty no matter the colour of her hair!

3. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    The thing i like the most about Naachan fans, no matter what she does, changes or what. Everyone is so supportive and really enjoying her. Of course she is the main reason cuz with her looks she is beautiful in every way ehehehe

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

I'm waiting for the day when she dyes her hair MINT color lolll

5. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

senkyo poster
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  6. dadmomanddog

dadmomanddog Kenkyuusei

look good than showroom's pic

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

7. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Yesterday (Wednesday) AKB had a recording in the morning for a music program (CDTV, May 26th) and because of that we have this picture....
    [​IMG]
    <3 (she was napping btw)
    and the rest...
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

After that she had an interview and photoshoot for Bubka and then finished the day with a photoshoot probably for AKB monthly photo card (nama-sashin).

She also changed her twitter avatar to this
    [​IMG]

sources

Last edited: May 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 12
  8. WeRiseOrFall

WeRiseOrFall Kenkyuusei

Nope, that's not what you think it is.

Nevertheless.. heheheh, "point out" [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Rurouni

Her Nikkansports appeal article is out https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/akb48/news/201805140000594.html
    Nothing much that we don't know already. She said that she initially set 5th as her goal but decided to aim for 1st.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I'm not sure whether she had work yesterday (Thursday) but she definitely practicing... probably for Juri Team 4 senshuuraku which is today, so don't miss it! It will be slightly earlier than the usual time. It will start at 18:00JST
    After that, tomorrow she will go to AKB National HS in Hiroshima. Also tomorrow they will reveal SSK appeal on AKB48 official showroom starting at noon (12:00JST) and I believe released on YouTube after that (same day).
    She also has a job before going to Team 4 senshuu today.

Oh, just a little tidbit which probably some of you might have noticed.. You know that latest picture where Naachan wear Teacher2 outfit? That's Jurina outfit. Based on that, she should be at the front row for CDTV performance then (May 26th).

Last edited: May 18, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  10. gullwing

gullwing Kenkyuusei

Front row again? Seems fitting. Can't wait for the CDTV performance :omfg:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I must admit that personally I've preferred brown hair on her, but she still looks good with black. I'm loving her SSK poster though, I like the cool vibe of it :cute:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Rurouni

Some caps from Team 4 senshuu
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    She kissed Komi forehead during the performance <3

Juri Team 4 ended as the most loaded team in terms of responsibility with 5 captains in it! (Komi/K, Juri/B, Yuiri/4. Ryoha/S, Naachan/STU)

[​IMG]

Probably the last NaaMako Team 4 video
    Before the performance
    https://moviestat.7gogo.jp/output/3RlZ9bUZu8_9GtN76wEuUm==/hq/J5NIuLRhHnfugAiGYVYr3IfE.mp4
    After the performance
    https://moviestat.7gogo.jp/output/3RlZ9bUZu8_9GtN76wEuUm==/hq/Yqf6j5qEUT4DcKY9qZO9kLt7.mp4

YuuNaa video
    https://moviestat.7gogo.jp/output/z-ZzO8kTkeI9GtN76wEuUm==/hq/UR5lXvtOUe2WLB1VhxHIIbvy.mp4

---
    During the T4 MV shooting...
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Checking her haul....
    [​IMG]
    She looked really happy [hehe]

---
    Her job yesterday before T4 stage
    [​IMG]
    source

---
    Today (Saturday) is national HS in Hiroshima and also the release of SSK appeal video.
    Don't forget about AKB48Show tomorrow where they will show Jabaja MV filming
    AKB48Show Jabaja.jpg AKB48Show Jabaja02.jpg

---
    She is also scheduled for another AKB48 National HS, this time in Makuhari Messe, Sunday May 27th.
    Also it is very likely that she will be performing on May 30th which currently is scheduled for Thumbnail stage. After the stage they will reveal SSK preliminary (1st day) result.

• Like Like x 9
    • Informative Informative x 2
  13. snrahmah9448

snrahmah9448 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    can i ask, i notice on bilibili site there seems to be no more videos of lod teatre stages anymore. please dont tell me they wont upload lod stages there anymore. i dont have other sources or site i can get to watch lod stage does this mean that i cant watch team 4 shenshuuraku and all the new team4 stages? somebody know abt this?

14. Paulinespeed

Paulinespeed Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Based on the kanji, the left is Okada chief editor while the other 2 are journalists.

15. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Try go to here,maybe u can find it

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Last edited: May 19, 2018
  16. snrahmah9448

snrahmah9448 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    to henx san. thank you so much for your help. i got it. but now i wish you would delete the post or atleast the link. hahaha. need to be cautious. you know..dont want aks to shootdown. a friend told me not to share the link coz of that.

17. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Yeah, I already delete the link hahahaa...., sorry mod... Dont banned me again...

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

18. Rurouni

Okada Nana 2018 SSK appeal video

if the video does not show watch the video here
    "I’m Nana Okada from AKB48 Team 4 holding concurrent post in STU48. This is my 10th time participating in senbatsu general election. My goal for this year is get 1st place. I know it is a reckless goal but on the 51st single I was able to be the center and I got a strong feeling that I want to be the center for the senbatsu general election as well. I want to do my best on getting 1st place so that a member from AKB48 will be 1st place following Mayu Watanabe who has already graduated. So please support Nana Okada."
    The translation is from the description on the YT page, so if something is wrong (10th time? lol), complain to AKS!

Like always, Naachan is very efficient in her appeal. Her appeal video is less than 1min. Having said that, her 2017 appeal was even shorter by around 10s! That Mayuyu talk probably add 10s to hear appeal :^^;:
    The problem with Naachan type of appeal is that it doesn't have a lot of replay value. You watch it once and probably you remember it all and it doesn't offer extra entertainment value. Since idol is entertainment, I'm hoping that in this type situation, she can either be less serious in her appeal or showing more enthusiasm instead of being formal.

---
    National HS story

She was in lane 2 with Zukkii and according to a report, her lane is the longest. Yukirin lane (solo) 2nd longest.
    Of course since it was in Hiroshima, it wouldn't be surprising that Naachan lane was the longest. Some people also asking for Naachan to participate in STU live and came to Setouchi more often. She said that she will consult with the staff so she can participate in more STU related work.

Btw, she centered KFC and Jabaja during the mini live and someone said that it was like Naachan solocon (her voice somewhat louder or too dominant).
    It is always nice to see Naachan performing. Her strength is in her performance, especially singing. Hopefully we can hear her singing more often in the future.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    the rest...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

Last edited: May 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  19. Rurouni

Not much news from Sunday. Usually if it is quiet and she didn't post anything related about today except mentioned about nice weather and breakfast. Normally it means that she had work on Sunday.
    She mentioned about receiving a cute unnamed letter yesterday :mail: It is probably from a member.

She changed her 755 profile picture. It looks like she is using a picture of her performing "Confession"
    180520 Naachan 755 profile.jpg

As for AKB48Show, it only showed them when they were outside. It is mainly an interview with several members, especially the 1st timers. Naachan part is mainly at the end.
    https://twitter.com/k3pofutatabi2/status/998213485761675264
    https://twitter.com/k3pofutatabi2/status/998213492137017346

• Like Like x 6
  20. Rurouni

180521 Showroom

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1