1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Feedback & Suggestions VI

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Mr Waffle, Apr 2, 2014.

1. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Is it possible to include more than one level of nested quote? I find it very easy to lose track of what the original topic of discussion was (aside from the obvious thread topic), which tends to lead to slight tangents becoming huge ones.

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I was on a site that used that and what you got were people too lazy to edit so posts would often be almost as long as a page when all that was added at the bottom was a word or two.

It is more work, but you can quote from two posts.

In response to [quote 1], dude wrote [quote 2]. My take: ...

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I don't mean infinite nesting, just 2-3 quotes deep. This forum already collapses long quotes, so I don't think that would be a problem.

Last edited: May 19, 2018
  4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It's just a way for mods to give their own passive-aggressive judgement on a post they don't like but which doesn't break any forum rules. It usually just makes them look petty.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I'm all for pettiness and I'm jealous cause I don't have that button.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Random but did anyone ever lose positive ratings? I lost like 15+ positive ratings at once, I'm not sure what happened LOL my post count is the same though.

weird :fear:

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@Mana the mod probably delete some old post with obsolete video that you posted in the past and the like u got from the post will be removed

8. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I lost about 50, funny went from being a positive rating to neutral, I think Winner might have gone to being neutral also.

9. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    No, I've deleted my own posts in the past and my rating hasn't changed because of that

10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@CutePanda My post count stayed the same so I don't think it's that, this is why I found it weird...

@Reveen My neutral ratings are still the same too (it's only 2 so yeah LOL) so it doesn't seem to be that either... o_O

I guess those positive ratings were removed, but why and by who :shock: Unless one same user who gave me 15+ positive ratings decided to remove them all at once LOL but I don't think any user gave me that many positive ratings anyway, it's strange.

I thought it might have happened to others but it seems to be just me. well I guess it's ok if it just happens once :fear:

11. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Mods have the ability to remove any rating and however many they want and people can take back their ratings too

12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Mm I just lost 9 other positive ratings. any explanation, mods? it looks like my positive ratings are being removed but why and by who? Pretty sure I never received that many upvotes from the same person so it can't be one user removing them all.

it could be mods removing the positive ratings that other users gave to me, but why though. and it's only happening to me? I'm confused.

:confused:

13. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    @Mana

The mods have discussed this. We have no idea why your 'likes' are decreasing. It is nothing we are doing.

14. Kurasa

Kurasa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I'm new to the forums and I had a hard time registering through the "normal" sign up way (the non-twitter based). Captcha doesn't appear, well at least for me. Or I think it's just my browser?

15. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    We have a "twitter based" signup option? News to me.

You are apparently the second person who has complained about a 'captcha' issue, although at the same time there are plenty of people successfully signing up for the forum, so my guess is it might be a browser issue. To anyone who has had this problem, did you try more than one browser?

The captcha is relatively new. That said, it has successfully knocked out most of the spam we were getting. You guys didn't see it, but we were getting a daily onslaught of spam accounts signing up every day for a long time.

16. Kurasa

Kurasa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    My wordings were wrong, sorry haha, I meant I was able to sign up to the site via the Login with Twitter option. Whenever I try selecting the "No, create an account now" option for the signup, that's where the captcha issue happens, where I can't sign up properly.

Well it's nice that it's the problem on my side, thought it was large-scale. Well then, i guess it's fine now, as I'm already here and well :p

Last edited: May 22, 2018
  17. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Regarding the captcha thingy..my friend also experienced that

He said that the captcha won't load and he retried many times, but right now he's here so...
    But the loading problem about the captcha is there

18. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Some ad blockers and tracking protection in some browsers can stop captchas from loading. I've had to temporarily disable these functions to get a captcha to load. They can also prevent some webpages from being able to check out during a purchase.

• Informative Informative x 2
  19. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1