1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

2. DDmo Ktwo

DDmo Ktwo Kenkyuusei

nanaka even said in one of her tweet that mishan said that it was easy to use so that's why she use it :lol:

Kamenjoshi recently posted this akiba collection!! Wishing they would actively continue posting daily again. :^O^:

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    So tonight I went to the Kamenjoshi show. Blew my mind, so awesome. Getting to chat a little with Momomin during the taking of pictures and got a high five afterwards.

4. DDmo Ktwo

DDmo Ktwo Kenkyuusei

Hello oddball82!!!

ohhh have any fun or interesting stories while you were there?

5. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Cool:cool:
    Momomin has been known to have a powerful high-5, perhaps you felt the sting afterwards:?:;)

KAPPA ROCK from yesterdays Idol Expo. Good to see Seri & Yuuri get the front stage during the breakdowns with Nanaka & Maipu.
    If they are the future, the future is bright.:)

Blog update from Tomoka.
    https://ameblo.jp/igari-tomoka/entry-12377449432.html?timestamp=1526821394

Related story from model press at Erinyan's DVD event.
    https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1767647

This cameraman was laser focused on Easter Girl Satsuki Mine.:approve:
    https://twitter.com/h22a4060/status/997462424658722824

Alice Film Collection #6 has made an appearance on dailymotion.
    "Satisfying Detective Cuckoo" features Armor Girl Moa Tsukino as a young girl who has the uncanny ability to solve mysteries, but only on a full stomach.:) Moa is ultimately enlisted to help authorities find a missing girl.
    Good story if you haven't seen it, good story if you have seen it.
    Behind the scenes

From Weekly Playboy

Song - Paradise Sweets
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/kamenjoshi/id926663174
    @kamiya__erina

6. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    I don't know but seeing the youngest girls who performed first (and who also had the job of taking the pictures) on the balcony trying to practice dancing during their senpais part was pretty cute.
    Later on Momomin liked my instagrampost about the concert so that was also really nice.

I work in construction doing a good share of heavy lifting so I can take a lot, but you are right, even though she is little there is definitely a good amount of strength in her.

7. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Received my BD of Satsuki-chan's birthday show today. I haven't had a chance to look at it fully (as I'm currently working) but I'd make the following comments ...

- Must have decent cameras as the image quality is good and clear
    - There appears to be three camera positions at the back of the West theatre. Left, center and right. As the theatre is quite small you can see all of the girls whichever camera is used. I haven't watched enough to see what level of auto or manual switching they use.
    - Would be nice if they indicated some form of label indicating what the disk was ... at least on the East ones it says they are so-and-so's birthday show on the disk/sticker on the case ... but here there is nothing other than the date.

edit: And my Waka-chan birthday BD has made it to FromJapan so may get that by the end of the week too ...
    edit2: @Alixx #10 ... I actually have the DVD release of "Satisfying Detective Cuckoo" ... it is a quite amusing short film :)

Last edited: May 21, 2018
  8. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

:rofl:THAT MISA MAKE UP BAG IS TOPS!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::banana:

I know the burn of Momoin's high touch, it's a foreigners surprise delight! :rofl::v::approve:

I look forward to your full report my friend, you have inspired me already to make a Westies BD purchase! Arigatou! :cool:
    Please keep us posted on the Waka-chan as well! My guess is she will be the next cadet promoted! ;)

9. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Went back to parms today for the show of 20.15 to see how a shorter show is but also to try and get a grasp off the "why?", what does an idol show do different compared to non idol shows that makes people so into it?
    I totally get it now :)
    An idol show lures you in, sucks you into the performance and makes every member of the audience feel special for a few hours. Well done girls, well done.

Was lucky again:
    Steamgirls member Morishita Mao had, so far as I could understand, her 4th year being a member anniversary and that was, apparently, something the fans wanted to celebrate with banners and yellow breaklights for everyone in the audience.
    Very nice and fun to experience.

Got a picture with Momomin again who recognized me and mentioned the instagrampost I made last night. 2 high fives this time and a nice conversation again about love for Japan. Sadly tomorrow is my last night in Tokyo and she, as I understand how she told me, won't be there then (personally I hope she has a free day to do something she likes). But from the bright side, then I can get a picture with another girl without feeling guilty :p

• Like Like x 2
  10. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Well said Oddball, Hitomi does not have much English skill but she is a true gem and tries her best, I have always liked my encounters with her & she is among my favorites! Looking forward to your next member choice. The PARMS is like heaven. <3:1st::2nd::v::XD::flower:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I liked that one. "Summertime Angels" was good as well.;)

Luckier than you think.
    That was actually Steam Girl Tomoka Igari's 4 year anniversary. Rare and unique that they would celebrate a member who wasn't in attendance.
    https://twitter.com/AliceProject_mb/status/998566770360270848

Kamen Joshi: Armor Girl center Moa Tsukino's latest spread in the June issue of Bass Magazine.
    https://twitter.com/jfreddiemercury/status/997767424551272451

More Moa
    Interview clip for "To Be Heroine".
    https://twitter.com/to_be_hero/status/998526473483911168

Who wants to see Kamiya wasted:?:
    A short clip taken from her TV show, and of course since it's tv, it could be fake, but she does appear to have that far away look in her eyes.;)

Now if we could combine the booze AND the pogo stick....................................................

• Like Like x 1
  12. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    @Alixx #10
    I don't doubt what you say but you did make me curious to why a whole bunch of fans (those were the ones who handed out the glow sticks and such) were wearing shirts with Morishita's name on it with also 4th ... something printed with it?
    Just trying to figure the whole thing out to understand not just the group but also the fans as I think that understanding those makes for an even better show experience.

@blurryeyes
    Yeah, you are right a gem she sure is. Her English skill though, I have a hunch that her (atleast her spoken) English might be better then we experience in the theater, but thanks to the rush and speed which everything goes it just won't come out.

• Like Like x 1
  13. DDmo Ktwo

DDmo Ktwo Kenkyuusei

ohhh nice experience!

14. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

No worries.:) Is it possible we are talking about 2 different performances:?:
    When you mentioned the color of yellow, that made me think of what was depicted in the photos. Yellow is Tomoka's color. Mao is blue.
    Tomoka's debut was May 21st, 2014.
    In the photos, you can see the banner with Tomoka's name and "since 2014". In addition to fans who were carrying small, stuffed lions, those are all Tomoka traits.
    https://twitter.com/AliceProject_mb/status/998566770360270848

I honestly don't remember when Mao debuted, but again, maybe we're discussing two different performances.:confused:
    If you were in a sea of yellow with fans clutching small, stuffed lions, you were at Tomoka's anniversary show.

15. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    So my third (and sadly for this year) final night in Tokyo, so naturally also my final time to parms.

It was not a kamenjoshi night they told me at the reception but couldn't really explain what was there tonight. Told them I didn't care as I had a slim bit of hope that I could see someone perform who I didn't imagine seeing (spoiler: my hope came true)

Lots of groups performed tonight and I am not aquinted well enough with other alice groups to know who these were so help me out people
    - First up the 2 chibis of slime girls, only performed one song which already gave me a hint for how the night would turn out as none of the groups would play more then 3 songs. But they were cute and energetic, nice to see them work hard.
    - next up was a group of girls mostly wearing black and white blocked dresses and a few wearing pink with light purple. The only other hint I have was the english part of one of their songs: you are my sunshine my only sunshine.
    They did their best but have some work to do on their synchronised dancing.
    - Next was a little group wearing either blue skirts with white shirts and some others wearing mintgreen outfits. During their introduction I could only make out 1 name clearly (they spoke very fast and the wotas were even faster with their replys) and that was Tanaka Rena. Nice little show.
    - Ah now came what I was hoping for and the only group I knew except for the juniors of kamenjoshi, namely: Cerisier.
    How it is that I already knew them I will explain later as I chose one of their members to take a picture with. In terms of performance: it was 99% flawless and the 1% it was not is more to blame that their group (or routine) might actually need a little bit more space then the parms podium has (they were out in full force and by far the largest group of the night) Even though Cerisier is much much more in line with mainstream idol I really enjoyed it and bought their cd afterwards.
    - Next were "miniskirt girls"? In short: 4 girls wearing very short skirts on high heels straight out of Harajuku. Didn't like it. Their costumes looked cheap and that reflected on the girls. Also their, what's it called "safety pants"? Were not the usual short style but were more like bikini style so they exposed more skin. Not needed and I didnt like it one bit. But kudos to the girls for performing on those killer heels, that cant be easy.
    - Next were the juniors of kamenjoshi. Can someone please tell me who the twintail girl wearing the pink skirt is? She stood out for me, but all girls did a great job.
    - Last were 3 girls wearing white outfits accentuated with that silver fabric which displays a whole bunch of colours depending on how and what light shines on it.
    The girls were cute and the music was very much to my taste. A lot of hints towards techno and old mid to late 90's house. I uses to go to cyberpartys and with a few tweaks this would be very playable there. Really liked it and I hope someone can tell me the name of the group.

So then came handshake/picure time and my oh my, so many Idols and so little space but in typical Japanese fashion it all worked out.
    So now the story why I already knew Cerisier and was happy to see my chosen member:
    The truth is that a relative long time ago I was already fished by a member. Back then I got a message from instagram of a new follower. Looked the profile up and saw she was a member of Cerisier. Thought by myself "wtf is Cerisier?" But I also thought what the hell, she's pretty cute so I followed her back. The fishing part is that she later clearly unfollowed everyone. I didn't mind though.
    But anyway, it was nice to see her in real life so tonight I wanted a picture with her . Her name is by the way Sugeta Nea and she is absolutley gorgeous and very very energetic and from how I experienced it a nice personality to.
    She already made a joyful jump when they called her out but her smile grew a little bit more on her surprised face when she saw that the foreigner wanted a picture and autograph (as far as I could notice I was the only european this time). After a brief chat, difficult as her english is non existent, I got my picture and a lot of handshakes and high fives. Even afterwards (I stayed around untill the girls said there goodbyes) we exchanged a lot of waves and thumbs up and such, offcourse this is fishing to the max but it was nice to experience how it feels when it seems that an idol takes notice of you. Anyway I went back to my hotel as a very content and happy man.

A last question:
    I know kamenjoshi also has a (very small) stage in Osaka. Can someone explain to me the how and what? I go to karuizawa and bessho the coming 4 nights but afterwards I will be in Osaka for a few nights untill I fly back home.

• Like Like x 1
  16. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Hmmmm .... Nozaki Waka-chan of the Kamen Joshi trainees often has twin tails and the posts she put on her twitter @nozaki_waka today had her wearing pink ... Might have been her?

I follow/have been followed by various members of Cerviser on social media too ... They are on my list to try and see later in the year.

There is a theatre in Osaka with a big mask outside .... I too want to know how to see a show there ....

17. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

They call that "Akiba Jamboree". Other than the Kamen Joshi cadets and Cerisier, all the other groups are not Alice Project affiliated and I wouldn't be able to name them.

The What:
    -In late 2015 Alice Project introduced "Kamen Joshi WEST" as an expansion of the brand to perform in and around the Osaka area.
    -In December 2016 they opened the Osaka theater for daily performances.
    -In January 2018 Kamen Joshi West morphed into the 4th official unit of Kamen Joshi called "Easter Girls" and adopted a "SKA" infused musical style.
    The Osaka line up is this:
    Easter Girls (headliner)
    Kamen Joshi West (cadets)
    Slime Girls West (cadets)
    Cerisier West (cadets)

The How:
    Everything is here, including maps/nearest stations, schedule, ticket acquisition/pricing and song playlist.
    http://www.alice-project.biz/theater
    http://www.alice-project.biz/eastergirls
    http://www.221b-j.net/kamenjoshitheater
    This is labeled as "For First Visit". http://www.alice-project.biz/theater/firsttime

They recommend purchasing electronic tickets in advance with QR code, and will swipe your phone for entry.
    It says they will also accept computer printed codes (paper) as well as "at the theater" purchase on the day, but with increased cost and risk of full capacity.
    https://passmarket.yahoo.co.jp/main/feature/kamenjoshiwest.html

Video tour with leader Satsuki Mine at the opening in December 2016.

Since Easter Girls are the feature and they only have a handful of their own songs thus far, your likely to hear some of the Kamen Joshi standards as part of the performance in addition to the cadets warm up.

Normally I wouldn't indulge in ska styled sounds, but I really like their approach and have become quite a fan of them. Super upbeat and the choreo is tight.

Sara, Moa and Hitome shooting for MotoMoto Magazine.

Song - Marine Road
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/kamenjoshi/id926663174

• Like Like x 1
  18. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Infinitehippos, may I ask how long the Satsuki Mine Seitansai disc is?.... I'm curious on the length.:cool:

19. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

From memory it's 1hr 42mins but I'll check it when I watch it (probably at the weekend)

• Like Like x 1
  20. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Yes, it's about that long. Annoyingly it refuses to play back properly on the BD player I would normally use to watch concerts (picture break up). Im guess a compatibility issue with that player as it plays fine on my other player which is a slightly different model.