1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shida Manaka (Mona) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Mona, I love you! I miss your smile!:inlove:

• Like Like x 10
  2. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

Its not you to decide to punish her. It depend only to her and management .

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  3. FuuFuuFuu

FuuFuuFuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    Of course, hence why I used “I think” to indicate it is an opinion.

Last edited: May 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @dinbradpitt I don't want policy you or anything (especially because I'm the first who's riled up when they do that to Techi) but telling people to leave the forum only because they state their opinion (or are here for the drama of it) didn't seems exactly right.

Personally I think that if mngmnt though about punishment, like @FuuFuuFuu calls for, it would have already been delivered after the 1st set of pictures with the guy and Neru, since those were 100 times more telling then this one (which could really be anyone else who decided to go with Shida style). This is just clickbait no idols fan in general should give credit to or support to, but the day fans will be rational enough to do that - among other things - will rain lemon juice instead of water.

Thank you guys for your experience and opinions about the ban. I wonder which idol agency was the first to use it, and if it became something given for granted by japanese fans since the start.
    More and more I doubt it was put there for "security purpose" as this it feels just like another lie fans tell themselves to justify something.
    But I'm not a fan of fans (lol) so I may be biased

• Like Like x 4
  5. Subesh

Subesh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imaizumiyui
    Well, there were many who expressed apathy towards the rule and I was just giving my two-cents on that opinion.

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I used to think the rule was stupid and should go, but I get it a bit more now: one, the incredibly passionate fans have a right to their fantasies; two, the old-fashioned strictness of it may keep the relation between fans and members under control, so that the whole relationship works and the guys can keep themselves under control, too.

I still want her back, myself, but at least I get why the rule is there. I'm hoping she can return after an appropriate length of time (whatever that may be, depending on what actually happened). Although I understand it, I really, really resist the idea that the well-behaved members are better than the actually entertaining members, of whom Mona is one of the best. She, like Hirate, can go away for a while and still have built up much more entertainment-value than some members who have been there all the time. I don't say that to put anyone down, it's just a fact, for me. The only reason to "punish" her would be to placate fans and keep members from feeling resentful. And to make sure members actually do obey the no-dating rule, if management still thinks it important (and it probably is).

Last edited: May 21, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
  7. Subesh

Subesh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imaizumiyui
    I'm not so sure about that. After something like this, I think there will be some awkwardness among the members for some time. It's not necessary that entertaining members will get right back into it after they return. With Zuumin, I can't help but feel that she has changed a lot after her return. I feel some hesitation coming through her when it is something about participation within the group. I felt the awkwardness surrounding her just after her return. She is not the same joyous Yui I remember. In Keyakake, she used to smile and laugh so much and there was a certain warmth to her smile that just isn't there anymore and she often looks jaded (maybe it’s just because of the show itself lacking, idk). Something like this might happen to Mona too but I hope it doesn't. As for Hirate, I don't think she's as much of an entertainer as Mona. I'd group her more into the well-behaved but not necessarily bad as an entertainer. When was the last time she felt like a good variety member? It's been so long I don't even remember.

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    Fair enough.

This existed as far back as the 60s-70s, before computers were powerful enough to run something like a game.

We are all allowed to state our opinion here as long as it is appropriate and polite.

9. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    it seems like over the last few years official punishments have been a lot less frequent for dating scandals in the 48\46 groups. i wonder if management feels the "market" decides

i definitely doubt any "well behaved" (probably a lot of them are just better at not getting caught) members feel punishment makes things fair.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Hitagi

Hitagi Kenkyuusei

Delusional, yes, but not impossible. There have been instances in the past where a fan successfully won over the heart of an idol.

But yes, it is hypocritical as the desire of dating an idol is an open secret among wotas.

Yes, the awkwardness. Noticed it too, not just on Zuumin though. I thought it was just me reading too much into it.

11. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I have so much the same feeling !!
    I discovered Keyakizaka46 with Keyakake show, Zuumin was one of the girl I loved the much, top 3.
    Then when she went on "hiatus". I remember, everytime I started an episode, I felt very sad when I saw that she was not there (I didn't know that she was on 'hiatus' I was hoping to see her every new episodes).
    Some episodes later I was like "finallyyyy she is here !! she is back !! so happy !!!" but..wait...she is not talking, not smiling or she forced a smile...what is this ? she was laughing everytime !!! who is this and what happened ?!.

So, her changing of attitude was a big shock for me, now its like she is facking a lot, she is not confortable, not natural and I still feel like it after all these months that she is returned.

So, all of this just to say that I dont want to live this again.
    Manaka was so lively, happy, everytime she is laughing it just put a smile on my face. If she come back after being missing for months + with a "scandal" story...It will be so painful to watch her completly changed like Zuumin was. Sad.

• Agree Agree x 9
  12. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    ^one thing about the zummin situation is pre hiatus her smiles and stuff were probably mostly fake. There is a reason she needed a hiatus.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. FuuFuuFuu

FuuFuuFuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    I don’t think Zuumin was faking those laughs and smiles. I think she was new to variety and was genuinely having fun.

After finding out she did gravure work as Kashiwagi Yui, I think what happened was that Zuumin felt she was being cornered into a variety show role as well as using her body more (in gravures) than her voice.

The way I see it, Zuumin wants to be a singer above everything else and she was able to land a spot in a group poised to take off, but perhaps those same things from her Kashiwagi Yui days were happening again and she needed a hiatus to think deeply about her options and future path.

She did change a lot after her return. I can’t imagine Mona going right back into her variety role the same way either. I hope other members take this chance to talk more.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    ^ maybe, but reading her interviews after she came back i got the feeling she wasn't as happy as she appeared pre hiatus

15. FuuFuuFuu

FuuFuuFuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    Do you by chance have a link to those interviews? I haven’t really followed her too closely.

It could be that she was a bit jaded or depressed on the inside but still able to laugh at jokes and Sawabe. But it just steadily built up until she needed a break. That’s the impression I got from keyaki making of videos.

Sorry for the non-Mona discussion lol

16. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase

I have never seen a group that has so much members suddenly changed their attitude like Keya... Imaizumi, Shida, Hirate... in just 1 year, they changed into completely different people... There are also a lot of members who used to smile a lot, but now they just sit there doing nothing but forced smile sometime...

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  17. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

She only human being like us sometimes make mistakes.she wonderfull idol that give a smile and laughter. The truth is ,only she knew what happen that day .
    She the one only shida manaka i knew. How you can angry at her. Look at these pictures IMG_20180521_075333.jpg IMG_20180520_154232.jpg IMG_20180520_074604.jpg hope better future for her.i just want to see her smile again on tv. I really miss that laughter. Keyakizaka will really miss her as well. But if she decides the time to graduate, i wish her all the best. Wish her for her happiness.

No matter how much time will go by, i will keep loving you #shidamanaka

• Like Like x 4
  18. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Ugh here goes a bunch of over possessive control freaks crucifying the Poor girl for simply having a personal life.

I think it's very silly and strange how nasty some of you are saying your not going to support someone that you've literally been fanning over for the last two years just because she is having a personal life which is honestly no ones business but her own. And yes I know how the industry works that syki doesn't make it right

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Pretty much since idols started. This english subbed video is AKB and Onyanko Club members and the OC girls talk about the subject, it's worth watching the Onyanko members especially are a lot of fun

if the video does not show watch the video here

paging Takamina... :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Subesh

Subesh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imaizumiyui
    This is the only one I've read and it's the first one she did after her return.
    https://twitter.com/i/moments/907309301839966208
    Sure, what we are talking about is non-Mona discussion but soon we might see the same things we're talking about Zuumin happen to Mona. And I really hope it doesn't.

I think that hypothesis is a little far fetched. We're not sure of the actual reason she went on hiatus. No doubt those Kashiwagi Yui videos being "leaked" or coming out rather, affected her in one way or another. But I don't think it played much of a part in her decision of going on hiatus. When did those videos come out anyway? I vaguely remember off the top of my head just few shows before her going on hiatus where she looked like she was having fun. In the episode of their relationships within the group, I remember her telling a story about Uemuu and laughing really hard. Another one is where she was in the quiz competition with Nijika and others where she looked really playful saying she won't lose to Nijika. If I remember correctly, those were all after fukyouwaon's release, she took the hiatus not long after the release. To me, it felt very sudden and I feel like it was a decision she made after having the melancholic thoughts that teenagers tend to have of not being wanted and feeling lost.

• Agree Agree x 1